LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Very Odd Request: Any Therapists?

Hello! Been a little bit but I've been steadily working on my continence.

A newer development has been that of looking for a hyonotist to help me achieve my incontinence goals, of which I beleive I've found one!

The biggest stop currently though is that they require a letter of recomendation from a medical professional in order for them to perform hypnosis for untriggered incontinence.

I've had a therapist for several yeard and we've gotten to the point where my mental health is in a good ppave to where I onky have appointments as needed.

You might be asking why I don't just ask her to write my letter, in which case I would, if I had not already found out early on in ir sessiojs that she is adamantly against ABDL, as well as Furries and other things.

That's why I am coming here for an odd request...

Does anyone happen to know of or is an abdl freindly amd certified therapist that would be willing to meet to disscuss a letter of recomendation for hypnosis?

I'm looking for someone who has rrasomabke process.

Ideally under $90 a session. I contacted Dr. Rhonda, a vertified abdl therpaist online, and one of the only ones I could find that advertizes herself as much, but her rates are far out of my price range!

I know this is a shot in the dark but I thought it was worth a try! 

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

My best advice here is to look for therapists likely to be open to those discussions.  From my experiences, a professional willing to discuss issues like LGBT+ or writing letters for other procedures is more likely to support this one as well.  It might take a session or two for them to understand why you're seeking what you are, but it's much easier to find someone likely to be open-minded and work with them than try to locate a very specifically ABDL-aware professional. 

Alternatively, it's perfectly acceptable to ask your current therapist if they have any recommendations - you enjoy their help, but you have an issue you want to work on separately of your existing relationship, and you respect their professional recommendations.

Good luck! :)

• Thanks 2

If/when you find a therapist and go through with the hypnotist I would love to hear from your experience and recommendation for a name. I am so stuck right now that I am willing to try what ever is next

• Like 1

There are some directories of kink-friendly therapists that you can find online. That would be a good place to start -- any therapist with knowledge of the BDSM community more broadly, who is supportive of clients into that sort of thing should also be supportive of ABDL. 

if your therapist has made you aware, or given you the impression, that they are adamantly against ANYTHING, that is not a good therapist and you are not safe around them. that is not at all the purpose of these services and i would strongly warn you against proceeding with this person any further.

as far as hypnotists go, there is no reason they should ever be asking for such a letter, nor would any reputable professional recommend such a service. hypnotism is not considered a medical practice, nor are there any risks associated with it which would ever require another's recommendation. i think this hypnotist is...probably messing with you.

• Confused 1