LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidently wore a critter Caboose for 24 hours

Woke up yesterday only a little wet, so decided to stay in my diaper "for a while" and then it turned into "will be changing into night diaper in a few hours anyway" and that's how I ended up in the same diaper for a day.

...and it kept me dry! Only used the toilet for #2 (and pee that came out while #2ing) but the diaper did begin to get that stale urine smell, so I wouldn't recommend full day wear, but it did it's job!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Woke up yesterday only a little wet, so decided to stay in my diaper "for a while" and then it turned into "will be changing into night diaper in a few hours anyway" and that's how I ended up in the same diaper for a day.

...and it kept me dry! Only used the toilet for #2 (and pee that came out while #2ing) but the diaper did begin to get that stale urine smell, so I wouldn't recommend full day wear, but it did it's job!

Sounds like those diapers definitely deserve five stars for keeping you nice and dry all night.😁♥️👍😏😉 When diapers start to get that stale urine smell is when I typically change. I can't stand being in a wet diapee for that long.😔😒🙄🚼🍼👶

I've done the same thing in a Mermaid Tale and a Critter Caboose... went to bed in a new one, didn't produce much overnight, made it through the day, got caught up in the hustle and bustle of the evening hours, and the next thing I knew, it was almost the same time as I'd put the diaper on the previous day. No leaks, but, I felt like it wasn't the best thing for my skin. They do a good job of fending off the chemical warfare that happens in there, but eventually, life finds a way. 

I find that I could likely go 24 hours in any of the high-end products as far as capacity.  But after 12-ish hours I can really smell it so I'm not sure I'd want to find out what one smells like after wearing 24 hours.   Besides... after 12-15 hours I really start getting that "itch".  That's when a shower becomes mandatory, not optional.

• Like 1

Glad that your diaper held up and did it's job.  Yeah, a full day is pushing it but using the potty a few times probably helped.  To everyone who can last a day in the same diaper, I hope you are drinking enough water so as not to stress your kidneys!  Kidney stones are no fun at all.