LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yay I'm famous...sort of

A few years ago some random guy on YouTube (don't think he's ABDL) had a peak at Daily Diapers in a livestream.

One of my threads about a stroller I made here made it into the video.

Apparently it's cool that I bought a 'Big Boy Stroller'

random.png

I haven't watched the whole video so I don't know if he says anything mean about us.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

A few years ago some random guy on YouTube (don't think he's ABDL) had a peak at Daily Diapers in a livestream.

One of my threads about a stroller I made here made it into the video.

Apparently it's cool that I bought a 'Big Boy Stroller'

random.png

I haven't watched the whole video so I don't know if he says anything mean about us.

Yay! Ashy's famous!😁β™₯️😍☺️😏 Big hugs Ashy!πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Two hours of someone browsing and commenting on our forums, lol.

I wonder what their thoughts on me lolool. Some regular dud who has a different choice for undewear

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was wondering if someone would notice the DeadwingDork video(s) where he comes here to people-watch on his stream. He's not for everyone, and he does have quite a few negative opinions of ABDL. He's never judged anyone for being ABDL by itself, but he does have a real problem with ABDLs who do this stuff in public and who use it as a cover for more unacceptable and illegal behavior (he's made quite a few streams about an ABDL whose name rhymes with Pikachu and he is not shy about calling him out for his behavior). Actually, the DailyDiapers segments were great in that respect because he came in thinking that's what he'd find but he ended up disappointed at how normal it turned out to be and how the people here weren't worth criticizing so harshly compared to other ABDLs, so I see that as a victory for this site :)

If you can tolerate someone who isn't okay with the entirety of the community and is vocal about it as such, he's a fun watch, though I do prefer his non-ABDL stuff. The Nikocado Avocado stream, the multiple Jaystation streams, and the informercial stream are my favorites. Most recently, the Bad Chef Bingo streams are also really fun.

• Like 2