LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I learned from reading AB/DL fiction.

You can spank someone hundreds of times with a belt, paddle, riding crop, bat, leather strap, wooden spoon, your hand, or just about anything and the victim will end up with a painful red bottom, and the spanker might have a sore hand. There will be no bruising, bleeding, welts, blisters, need for medical treatment or anything beyond some diaper cream and a short recovery time. This can be a daily occurance.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Peeing in a diaper makes so much noise that everyone in a 100 meter radius will hear it.

Everyone can afford a several thousand dollar nursery makeover for a bedroom, and is willing to spend the money just to teach a lesson. 

• Like 2
On 3/31/2023 at 1:14 PM, Nat said:

When a child is forced to wear diapers for a punishment, the school never calls CPS. Same as when the child is obviously being humiliated about it by their mom and dad or guardian. 

And the school nurse’s office has a closet full of diapers for the 15% of the student body that swings by for changes between classes. 

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 10:58 PM, Demon-hunter said:

It's not only the fictional stories that gets me is also people's artwork as well. For example, OrangiestWolf/Clot3n. I love his artwork and I would do anything to live in that world that he makes, but sadly i cant.

Here are some links to his artwork

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/colt3n/

https://nitter.net/OrangestWolf/media?cursor=HBaGgNCZx9z70isAAA%3D%3D

media%2FFXZV7c9XwAABdIi.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

media%2FFXZV7dGXEAMXas-.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

BoneDrys (@BoneDrys) / Twitter

These are great especially the last one (bone dry diaper).  Where do you find these?

On 4/7/2023 at 7:58 AM, Demon-hunter said:

It's not only the fictional stories that gets me is also people's artwork as well. For example, OrangiestWolf/Clot3n. I love his artwork and I would do anything to live in that world that he makes, but sadly i cant.

Here are some links to his artwork

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/colt3n/

https://nitter.net/OrangestWolf/media?cursor=HBaGgNCZx9z70isAAA%3D%3D

media%2FFXZV7c9XwAABdIi.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

media%2FFXZV7dGXEAMXas-.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall%26format%3Dwebp

BoneDrys (@BoneDrys) / Twitter

I always want to laugh at the diapers that swell up to the size of a bean bag chair. 

That the protagonist is always rich - can afford to stop working etc.

The male is always 5' tall or so, and can fit into girls clothes

All the women's friends always fawn over the boy - no one every comes out as being totally horrified and telling the world.   *exception is for the minor humiliation provided by some women.

Her friends always know about ABDL and diaper punishment, and happen to do same with their boyfriend/husband.

On 4/10/2023 at 2:58 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

You can spank someone hundreds of times with a belt, paddle, riding crop, bat, leather strap, wooden spoon, your hand, or just about anything and the victim will end up with a painful red bottom, and the spanker might have a sore hand. There will be no bruising, bleeding, welts, blisters, need for medical treatment or anything beyond some diaper cream and a short recovery time. This can be a daily occurance.

Erotic spankings zero in on the pudendal nerve.  The painful ones attack the sciatic, and the piriformis muscle.  It's actually the position taken by the person being spanked that matters most-- see online discussions of the Arkham Scale for more.

On 5/12/2023 at 5:47 AM, kirababy said:

That the protagonist is always rich - can afford to stop working etc.

The male is always 5' tall or so, and can fit into girls clothes

All the women's friends always fawn over the boy - no one every comes out as being totally horrified and telling the world.   *exception is for the minor humiliation provided by some women.

Her friends always know about ABDL and diaper punishment, and happen to do same with their boyfriend/husband.

And the now diapered male needs less than a page to be transformed into a full fledged sissy.  I'm going to lob a hand grenade, pin pulled, into this particular trope about six chapters ahead in the story that I'm currently posting.  

13 hours ago, Babypants said:

Erotic spankings zero in on the pudendal nerve.  The painful ones attack the sciatic, and the piriformis muscle.  It's actually the position taken by the person being spanked that matters most-- see online discussions of the Arkham Scale for more.

I'm talking about purely physical damage to the skin and muscle tissue done by repeatedly striking it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Every  6 or 7 year old boy has a baby sister still in diapers and pink rubber panties and these things plus her pink dress will actually FIT him