LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting others IRL / How many of us are out there?

Heyyo! So I know a lot of us are very lonely in terms of knowing other ABDLs. I was like this for a very long time. I had thought that I was never going to met any one in diapers ever. There is a site called fetlife, and I'm sure you can find an ABDL/ little munches in basically every city across the US. In my city of Phoenix, there were a bunch of inactive ones from pre-pandemic that were all ABDL specific, but there are two active ones run by broader local kink clubs. For a long time, I was scared to go out to one as, “it's not far from home and what if someone I know sees me.” I bit the bullet one day and went to one. Ladies and gents, my advice for anyone that is in my previous situation? Find a local munch. If you actually want IRL ABDL friends, fetlife is from my experience the best way to go. I hope the best of luck to everyone in this community. Now, after going to the munch, which had about 8 people there, I've been hanging out with a couple of them on my own. One of the people I met, had a Facebook group chat with 30 other littles, or people with little tendencies from Arizona that they were friends with on some level. (all of them open to ABDL stuff like diapers). I know for a fact there are more down here, I'm not sure how many. I'd really like to see an estimate for how many ABDLs there are in the world. my world has been turned upside down recently, and if you told me there were more than 10 of us in AZ alone a month ago I would have called u crazy. Now Im the crazy one.

• Like 4

Good advice. My local area has a fair number of abdls/ littles. I went to a munch once. It was cool. In my local scene, once you went to a few munches and people vetted you and got to know you then they would invite you to private play parties etc. And sometimes pre-Covid the group went on field trips and did activities together. I only went to one munch in person but I used to post somewhat regularly in the FetLife group. I had other priorities in life and didn't have the time for real life ABDL stuff. But if it's something you have the time and inclination for, FetLife is a good place to meet abdl peops. Just remember as always to be safe when meeting strangers over the internet. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'll have to try and figure out Fetlife one day. I find it indecipherable, but I am intrigued by the idea of IRL meetups. I've been to a couple of Rearz events that were well done, and I've had lunch a couple of times with a person I met here, and all of the above were very satisfying, worked out better than I thought they would, and allayed my misgivings. That said, as @Cute_Kittenreminds us, take abundant precautions when meeting people from the internet in real life. Public places, busy times, and communicate clearly as to your intentions and what you're NOT looking for. 

• Like 3

I had a DL friend for about 10 years.  He lived about 15 to 20 miles away and we used to go fishing in my boats in summer in just shirts and our diapers when alone and away from any other boats.  I know there are a few others in the area within around 50 miles of me.  I'm not about to go more than around 20 to 30 miles to have lunch with someone though.  Even with my DL friend (who was a member here until he passed away about 4 years ago) I traded emails for about 2 years before finally agreeing to meet in person and take him fishing.  I figured a public boat launch and about 20 to 30 boats around me would give me plenty of help if I needed it for any reason.

I say first get to really know someone well by email or messages.  If you do agree to eventually meet in person, make it in a public place to talk, like a park bench or restaurant where there are a lot of people around but you can have some privacy off by yourself in a quiet area.  After all, what do you really know about this person other than what he told you about himself over the internet, and we all know you can believe anything if it's on the internet!  Never go to someone's house right away before first getting to know them well, and never get in their car to ride with them.  Always take your own car and have a set of keys to it in a magnetic key holder somewhere outside your car body within quick and easy access.  You never know if the person you are meeting may take your phone and car keys to hold you hostage against your will.  Make sure you tell someone trusted where you will be and when you will be back.  Check in with them if you will be longer than expected.

This is important!  Your life could be at stake no matter how well you may think you know someone.  There are a lot of bad people and scammers out there who prey upon people like us.  There have been instances where a DL or AB has met up with someone at their home or a motel only to be set up, robbed and beaten within an inch of their lives and worse.  Your life is not worth taking a chance for a meet up with a Mommy, Dom Dad or another "AB/DL" who may just be suckering you in for the purpose of robbery or maybe to fulfill their own fantasy which might include rape and murder.  Don't take chances!

• Like 2