LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New ABDL Comic Artist

Popokin

? Hello~ I'm Popokin, you can simply call me Popo, I'm an ABDL myself and a professional artist focusing on Diaper, wetting, and ageplay story.

I'm going to share some of my art, and comic page.

I have 2 comics so far,

? Nappy Boarding House

Chisa, a 21 years old mangaka (comic artist) who one day became incontinence due to heavy work, rent a room in a mysterious boarding house that offers free rental cost and food in exchange of you becoming the landlady's baby

? The Princess is a Baby

An adult girl from a wealthy family is forced into diapers and act like a baby by two alien entities disguised as her parents who wants to raise the girl as their own offspring

If you're willing to support me, for a weekly page, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/Omocomic

Or read for free to give it a try at www.Deruupanda.art

page 33.jpg

page 35.jpg

Popokinaja-1603270582422102016-20221215_130748-img1.jpg

Popokinaja-1614347594473558016-20230115_024354-img1.jpg

NEW PATREON BANNER 3.jpg

• Like 10
7 hours ago, DannyDoo said:

Love your art style.  Super cute while realistic proportions.

Thank you so much! I'm specialized in eastern style ></

• Like 1

I saw the first couple of pages on Deruupanda.art and just went and read all the ones currently available of Nappy Boarding House and I agree with Danny these are cute and quite well done. Sadly I am not in a good position to afford to sign onto the Patreon but I hope others do.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

@Popokin@LilRugrat

I would agree very well done! And also very tactfully and skillfully done! You take something that may be considered mundane or otherwise taboo and make it interesting funny and also very well illustrated. I always amazed that some of the art that can be made with the type of setups that people have. My great grandfather used to make signs, and one of my Cousins used to watch our grandfather make signs and things like this, and she started doing things with art because of her exposure to sign making and other things that my grandfather used to do. Our grandpa is gone now, but as long as my cousin continues to do things that Deal with art in any way shape or form, his spirit lives on, he taught me so many things about fonts and how to use them and when to use them and, and also that some fonts may be readable while others may not be. I love my grandfather very much, and he always used to be there when we knitted him, and every time I think of something where someone is doing something and using art like this it reminds me of him using his skills He was a craftsman, using his skills to make things that were really amazing, and he was also a man that was a service oriented individual, serving his country serving his community and doing things that make me proud, and that in and of itself is something that I always remember. You always give back to the community that helped you, when you needed it and you try to help others. This is what I try to do, even after the big floods of 23 that happened in Vermont, I always will try to do that even if I have to do it in a different way.

I love seeing how people can turn something like this into something amazing!  Keep it up I followed you and I've also followed the thread that had to do with the comic that you posted!

Brian