LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else is aiming for bowel incontinence?

I'm new here but I've been browsing for a while. It seems like most people want to untrain for urine only and that's totally cool. I just want to see more from people who are going for bowel too cause it adds a whole nother level of both fun and challenges. Maybe there can be a thread pinned here just for bowel stuff cause it's hard to find information about it just scrolling down through posts. Onesies and higher rise thicker diapers and high rise plastic pants become a necessity. I've had blowouts out the back of M4's too many times for comfort so I'm switching to Betterdries or perhaps even Megamaxes for the day. I'm glad I found a brand of plastic pants that is both high rise and super comfy. So yeah, I guess let's talk about bowel specific training stuff here. I did reach a new milestone, I don't have to squat to mess to mess anymore. I can be sitting in my PC chair and just push out and fill it up without having to sit up a bit. Most of my poop is on the mushy side so that probably helps.

• Like 1

I'd like to get there one day. It is a deep need of mine to uncontrollably fill my diapers everywhere. 

As of now, I will fill my diaper most places except work. I am afraid of the change at work. I am getting closer though. I used to be afraid of changing the wet ones at work. Now I do it everyday. 

I have been wearing 24/7 for almost 6 months. I read on this forum and other forums about people who are training for bowel incontinence and only mess once or twice a day.  Prior to diapers that was me. I was once a day, right after my coffee. Now, 6 months in and no holding it, except for at work, things have changed. I go after every meal now. Even snacks like the bananas that I used to eat on the way to work or the package of M and M's in the afternoon. Usually it starts with the smell of the food. It will make me feel like I need to poop. Then, anywhere from in the middle of my meal to an hour an a half later, I will mess. If I am at work, I will run to the toilet. I have also noticed that physical activity will give me the urge as well. 

Another big change is that I used to have to put a lot of effort into messing. Now it has reversed. I have to put a lot of effort into not messing. Prior to diapers I could cold hold it all day or even multiple days. Now, I can hold it for about 45 minutes until the feeling is just too strong. 

I don't visit family often. That bridge will come. Not today though. The challenge with family is that my parents, grandparents and probably some aunts and uncles know that I like to wear diapers but don't have an actual physical need too. This goes back to childhood. I wasn't great at hiding my diapers. I started working at 12 and buying/ wearing diapers with the money. A lot of people found out and there were some uncomfortable conversations. Today, this is challenging because I feel like it could be viewed as disrespectful, because they know that I wear diapers not out of need.  

As far as around friends goes. I am introverted. I don't have many close friends and I like that way. But I do have some. As far as being out with friends, I am a little worried. You see, messing in front of someone can be hidden but it is a challenge.  If someone notices, whether they confront me about it or not, it locks me into diapers to some degree. This is a problem because, I still have a lot of trouble peeing in front of friends. I think that if a year or two from now, I am still unable to learn to pee in front of friends, this could be the reason why I leave diapers. Yes this is a what if scenario. I don't want to put myself in a position where I am locked into diapers but because I can't pee in front of friends, I want to get out but can't.

Public of most types is really no big deal to me. I work afternoons. I eat breakfast and drink coffee in the morning. It makes me mess 2-3 times a morning. Most mornings are spent home. However, if I have errands to run, I will fill my diaper and change while out. I have changed in many grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants. The challenge is so validating. I love it. I don't think that anyone has noticed. Usually when it happens, I am looking for a bathroom to change asap. 

I have also noticed that there is not a lot of content on this subject. This is what I like to read about the most, because this is the most challenging part of incontinence. I like top read about how other people handle tough situations so that I can learn from their experiences. 

Bowel control, or lack thereof is all about habit and behaviour, not intervention. Yes, there are people who weep feacal matter via gravity / reflex due to nerve and/or muscle damage etc. The average baby does have bowel control, but will empty its bowels by habit into its diapers as that is what it has been taught to do - ignore the signal that its bowels are full and just to relax / push until the poop is out of its bowels. This habit, a baby repeats day and/or night and fully believes that it is doing what it has been taught to do. This becomes autonomic as the baby will push during or shortly after each meal no mater where it is or what ever it is doing.

As @MrTheFox1157 , @Diapersarecool1 and others have discovered, if you change your diet to a more liquid based, the situation changes from having to push to empty TO having to concentrate as a way to not empty your bowels. To accelerate this to autonomic voiding, use a hollow butt plug to keep the anal sphincter open, changing the butt plug on each diaper change. After a short time, the anal sphincter (a muscle) will athropy and therefore, no longer close fully. Since there is little to no restriction on emptying the bowels, the second process (reverse perstatic action of the lower sphincter) will eventually stop. As a result, you will void like a baby - by reflex as you are eating and/or shortly after each meal.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Ive been wearing 247 for a year now. Definitely little to no control over my bladder and bowels are slipping now as well which is welcomed. Ive been messing more often, in smaller amounts, throughout the day. Still very glad i made the choice to embrace diaper dependency

• Like 2