LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What to do with unwanted insertable toys?

Hi all,

Wondering what the community thinks regarding what to do with expensive insertable toys (plugs, dildos etc) that have been tried once or twice but disliked. Can a person get some of their investment back assuming items are in good shape and made of material that can be sanitized (ex: silicone, steel, glass)?

Thanks

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, SeriousGoose said:

Hi all,

Wondering what the community thinks regarding what to do with expensive insertable toys (plugs, dildos etc) that have been tried once or twice but disliked. Can a person get some of their investment back assuming items are in good shape and made of material that can be sanitized (ex: silicone, steel, glass)?

Thanks

I don't think insertable sex toys are an item you can really sell used.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I don't think insertable sex toys are an item you can really sell used.

I concur. It's kind of like underwear... you can "wash" them, which renders them "clean" from an "I'm using it again myself" perspective, but the kind of sterility required to pass an item like that along to someone else requires access to an autoclave. At that point, it becomes a medical device, essentially. There are many bacteria and viruses and spores that are unaffected by hot water and soap, or rubbing alcohol. A prolonged high-concentration bleach soak kills pretty much everything (except prions), but could damage rubber, sometimes affects stainless steel, and, you might be hard-pressed to find a customer who has that much faith in your methodology.  

• Like 2

I agree they should not be used by or sold to someone else. As previously mentioned, these items can not be safely sterilized without the proper equipment. One should also consider the psychological factor of the use of these devices by another person. It could bring about the thought "I feel weird using this because it was inside person so and so."

• Thanks 1