LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU retiring some designs

Just got an email alert from ABU.     Just passing this on for those that might not get the emails.

It’s that time again, Kiddos. The Big-Babies-In-Charge at ABUniverse HQ have looked at our diaper line up and have decided that it’s time for a couple of our Crinkly Classics to head to the Diaper Vault. These hard working Padding Superheroes need to make room for our new generation of SOGG fighting diapers.

The following diapers will be taking a break from our line-up:

• PreSchool Plastic Backed Edition
  • ABU Space
  • Cushies
  • Cloth Backed Cushies
  • Kiddo

So... this usually means something new is in the pipeline.  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Just got an email alert from ABU.     Just passing this on for those that might not get the emails.

Can't say I'm too sad.

Personally I think some ABDL diapers just get a bit old hat after a while and it's nice to see something new and fresh.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Thanks for keeping us updated.???♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Can't say I'm too sad.

Personally I think some ABDL diapers just get a bit old hat after a while and it's nice to see something new and fresh.

Not entirely sad.    But this came at a time when I really don't have room for any more and yet I'd like to get some Kiddos and Cushies before they're gone, yet can't justify it.

1 minute ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Not entirely sad.    But this came at a time when I really don't have room for any more and yet I'd like to get some Kiddos and Cushies before they're gone, yet can't justify it.

I think the going into the vault is a good reason or at least a good excuse to buy some more.

I'm not surprised that they are retiring or at least rotating some of there designs, like holy crap they have like around 15 designs. 

If you're manufacturing department is being stretched too thin, then I think rotating designs seasonally can be a good thing if they play it right. for customers and business alike.

Example, if they are rotating out Space, then they need a Clearance Sale till they're sold out, then have a 6-12 month off season, and have a Space Restoke when it comes back to rotation.

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Surprised the space are going away. Most unique of the ABDL diapers on offer IMO

I KNOW!!!! i thought it was on of its best sellers for the longest time

But I will say. I feel like a lot of companies like ABuniverse, Rearz, and Tykeables can have way too many varieties, and it makes it hard for them to keep their stock all evenly filled. because they're manufacturing department is stretched Way Too Thin. I mean I love competition and capitalism between companies for the best interest of us the consumers, but you don't want to sabotage your own company by stretching it too far, And if you're stretching your company too far trying to keep up with somebody demands, then you'll be end up raising the prices aswell to compensate and that's not good for customers.

I mean look at Crinklez. They only have at least five designs, their standard pack comes with 15 diapers (5 more than the other competition), they're still around 35 bucks, they can still hold over 5,000ML, I am personally I still think they're a good product. And with this is stupid economy, can't beat it. 

Phew! The SDKs are still safe! ?
...Actually got a little terrified there for a sec! ?
I literally wore 1990's Pampers Baby Dry diapers as a little girl, so SDKs are super special for me lol. ?

Can't wait to see what comes next. Little Kings are hands down my favourite at the moment. They have just the right look and feel. If only they didn't come to about 5€/diaper no matter where I buy them due to their high price and current shipping costs...