LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Remember the guy featured on various news articles who apparently struggled with employment because of his AB/DL interest?

...well, I did a search for this person because I wanted to see what their online presence was actually like.

Turns out, this is the first thing that pops up. 

https://www.morganfh.net/obituary/damien-turner

News article about them:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/adult-baby-struggles-find-work-22606174

Article de-bunking the previous article:

https://buzz.shared.com/adult-baby-struggles-to-find-a-job-as-employers-dont-like-him-wearing-diapers-to-work

I don't know exactly what happened here, but no cause of death has been listed or mentioned anywhere online. I only fear that, with what little surface knowledge I have of the situation, that the worst possible fate may have come to pass for him. A fate that I wish upon absolutely no-one. 

Be careful out there everybody. Stay protected in all areas of your life. I don't want to see any more web pages or articles like this again. 

• Like 1

@FreeFlowin

all that I can say is that there's a lot of things that are on the Internet. A lot of them are things that sound like the legitimate, They look like they're legitimate, And some of it is based on what other people think about individuals or what they think they know about individuals!

Then we end up having situations where we have things that sound legit, they look legit, and somebody says that they are legit, only to find out later that we have been misled or that something has been spun one way or the other to make to make it sound good For one side or bad to the other side. basically what we end up having here is a story that has been taken with some true parts, some false parts, and then they're mixed together, to make everything look legit and truthful, when the real truth is somewhere in the middle.

From past experience, I've also learned that some of the things that you learn and see online are not actually true, or are very false.  I've also learned not to take something that I read at face value, because there's always some sort of spin that is placed on something that is online. @Elfy Has stated that there are several tabloid type websites on the Internet, and to be careful on what you're looking at, and not to be taken in by everything that you see. It is getting harder and harder to determine whether something is faults or something is true, because someone can mislead someone else and make you think that it is true, when it might be partially true, fully true or possibly false all the way down. With the amount of news that is coming out of any new source, the veracity of the new source that is being looked at must be challenged! is a new source trying to get information out to the public that they think is important, or are they trying to blow steam and blow smoke to make it look good for their particular organization, so they can turn around and make something look worse than it actually is? If we don't learn to challenge these news sources, we won't know what is true and what is false. I don't like to be political here, but let's put one thing in perspective: when Donald Trump became president, we watched him tell us things and we ended up watching him say things, we read things and we had to determine for ourselves what we thought was true and what we thought was false. Since Donald senior and his family live in a particular world where everything he says he thinks is true, and nothing he says is false, it is very hard for some one to determine what is true and what is false. the only thing I can turn to is to say most of what Donald says is false, because it is hard to believe some of the stupidity that he spews, which also leads me to believe that I cannot trust anything the man says and I cannot believe anything that he would say because of the fact that it is hard to believe that he would allow himself to be publicly ridiculed. Donald Trump is an example of a person and "news source" that I would not trust at all! I don't what he says, I don't care what he does, but he ends up making me think that anything that the man says is false, And that is due to the fact that even when I gave the man a chance back in the beginning, he continually shows that he is just crazy silly stupid and insane! he makes it sound like the world is going to end if he doesn't get back into the presidency, and that is ridiculous. I use this example to prove a point And that point is that even when Donald Trump would say something, would we always believe everything that he says?

@Elfy Warns us to be careful of what we see and what we believe! there are there are many tabloids out there, and there are many things that are too good to be true, and usually if that's the case they are! There are many places out there that want to take stories like this Mr, And turn that into some circus event, that makes him sound like some crazy old fool, and while that may be something that sells subscriptions to some stupid tabloid seedy magazines, or it might bring somebody's attention to some raving lunatic like Trump, We all have to realize that not all of the things that we see on TV are here on the radio, or we hear from somebody else Are true. we have to be able to determine the veracity the completeness and the correctness of anything that is being published, and I wish that there were individuals who would take some of these ridiculous news sources down five points, and bring it back to the level where we had Walter Cronkite at night And Cronkite would tell us that's the way it is! there was no left There was no center There was no right, it was just one bunch of people who may not have agreed with everything, but it didn't turn into something where we couldn't even trust the new sources that we would trust for the last 40 years! there are times that I wish that we could go back to the Times where we could trust the person sitting behind the desk, on would be the days when we would turn something into some political ridiculous fest, gone would be the time when someone would lie to make ratings go up or down, back would be the times when we could actually trust what the heck we are reading why we are reading it and who is actually penning the information, because as far as I can tell everybody should have integrity, And if they're going to write garbage like this, they need to be held responsible, and held to a high standard. I don't wanna see stupid stories like this, but they happen. These stupid tabloids will end up saying anything and ascribing to anything that someone is posting online or anywhere else just to make sure they get subscriptions and they get the shock value out of it! news means that is what it's supposed to be! it is not supposed to be I believe this, somebody else believes that, and we mix it all up And then spit it all out and say it's news. you have to be able to trust the veracity of the source that you are looking at.

@FreeFlowin I applaud you for looking into this to see what is going on! far too many times There are just people that will post anything on anywhere just to get attention! that in my mind, is not how or why you posted it here, So that is not a problem for me. I simply note that the information that is being generated is not accurate, and is unable to be proven one way or the other, other than the fact that the second article debunks the 1st. Far too many times, news sources will punch up something and then tell us that this is breaking news or something like that, and they're not even sure if it's confirmed. New sources have to be able to confirm what the heck they're telling us, because it makes them look like jerks if the information is wrong.

So the first thing here is to realize the veracity of the information is the most important thing. just because someone says it's news, or just because Donald Trump may say that its newsworthy, it doesn't make the news Newsworthy, in fact if all you're going to do is publish junk like this, and I'm not saying the article is junk, but if people are just posting stuff that is not even true, it makes the new source look really bad. This is why it's always important to check the sources of your news, and always have an open mind, and realize that just because someone says it's news, it is not! just because someone says spinach is good for you, doesn't necessarily mean that it tastes good to you or you want to eat it! So I ask these stupid places that will put out stuff like CNN, Is it really that really that important to put out junk that isn't true, or is it more important to be able to get subscribers for shock value?

Now let's get to the second part of this:  Whether Mr Turner is an AB, a DL, Or whatever he claimed to identify as, the fact remains that there are people who identify as AB DL or both, or adopt parts of lifestyle to suit their needs. My contention is that there are people out here that wear diapers all the time, while and while this may not be something that people want to have happen in their workplaces, it is more common than people think it is! I'm disabled myself, and I wear a diaper every day, for many reasons it has helped me in many situations, and it helped me get rid of a bunch of stress. life is too stressful as it is, and many times it is hard to to live in such a wild crazy ridiculous world, when you can't trust your sources, and you can't trust that whatever someone is telling you is accurate, and you have to worry about whether something is true or whether something is false, and you can't be sure that what someone is telling you is the truth! Wearing a diaper is nothing compared to the ridiculousness that sometimes happens when you end up having someone blow something way out of proportion, when it is not necessary. there are many people who have very good jobs, and they work very hard at what they do! there may be people out there that like to do what they do, believe what they believe, say what they say, et cetera, And that's fine in my mind, what is not fine is when someone tries to be an exhibitionist, which means everyone that is not interested in being exposed to the lifestyle is exposed because of the fact that it is brought forward in such a ridiculous way. it's one thing if a person wants to do Appropriate way, But when you see stuff like this, the way it was actually portrayed, it makes it sound like Mr Turner was made out to be like a circus performer, And that is not what I think what I think the intention was. if Mr Turner was wearing diapers because he wanted to, and because he felt better because of it, that's another thing, a third thing is if he lied to his parents, Did he have to deal with any of that type of ridiculousness? was anything that happened to Mr Turner True? these are questions that we may not be able to get the answers to, because all we're doing is using facts that we believe are facts in articles that have been debunked to determine how we how we should proceed.

Regardless of what these articles depict, regardless of what these articles say, regardless of what new source they come from, there are people out there that wear diapers all the time, there are people that are disabled, their adult babies, or their diaper lovers, or their adult kids, and they do have the right to wear diapers and enjoy their lifestyle in an appropriate way, at an appropriate time, and an appropriate place!

It should not be up to the employer to decide whether a person who legitimately needs diapers for whatever reason should be hired or not simply because they wear diapers. there are many people that might wear them on a daily basis, and that is the rub: the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 protects individuals with disabilities from being discriminated against because of things that they do are have to do, or have to wear, And there's other types of protections within that law, to make sure that people's prejudices do not ruin someone's legitimate chance at getting halfway decent employment! all through my life, I have been told that if I try my best and I do my best, I can always rely on the fact that I will be happy enough because I've tried my best, and sometimes I've passed or succeed, sometimes I've failed! Regardless of what happens, people's diaper status should not include stuff from tabloid publications that could ruin someone's job prospects! I wish that we could take some of these tabloid magazines that are around, and then give them the truth test, and then everything that we see and everything that we're supposed to hear, would have some sort of validity, rather than having it being paraded around like Mr Turner was a clown in a clown show!

I agree with @FreeFlowin people have to be careful what they disclose, is it too, And how much they disclose, period.  This is because stuff that can be used against you can be spun into anything that you can imagine, and then you end up with a article like he posted, which shows the poor person died for whatever reason, and then there was an article that says that he was having trouble getting employment because he wore diapers, And then that was debunked and turned on its ear. people have to be careful what the heck they actually disclosed to individuals, because it can be used in a negative way, as a weapon against somebody that might not like something that you've done or said. it's one thing if you are disabled, or you need diapers, for whatever reason, and I don't mean that wearing diapers has no reason, far from it: there's always a good reason for doing what someone does, but the thing is, we need to have new sources that are truthful, honest, and above board, and less of the ones who like to take something like this and make it into a clown show! it is not our fault that we have to wear diapers, it is not our faults that we have to use wheelchairs Are that were disabled, or we can't find appropriate work based on our skill set: this is based on someone's reaction to something that is perceived negative by an employer, and they might be able to make the decision that says they don't want to hire someone, and they can use any excuse that they can, but the thing is they cannot disclose these reasons, if the reason for not hiring someone is considered illegal!

So as he says, I would definitely be careful what you disclose to individuals! It also be careful what you post online, because then anything that can be searched by an employment agency can be used as a negative! I am 50 years old now, so I don't think I'm gonna have to worry about employment status at this point. if some one really wants to make a problem for somebody else, it's gonna be somebody who is a well respected individual, and that individual is taken to the cleaners by somebody that doesn't like what you do or what you say. it's almost like when you marry a woman and you end up going through a divorce. you share intimate details with that person, and then when it's time for that person to get even, they end up using against you!

regardless of what happens, no one should be denied the ability to live their life the way they feel that it should be lived, but it should be lived in a way that is discreet and above board! It is also important that news sources keep the garbage out of the news chain, Because if tabloids continue to post stuff that is non believable, when it's time for somebody to tell the exact truth to going on, people will disbelieve it, and laugh it off, because the news media has become the laughing stock of the United States! The news media can't even tell you the truth, you have to have the Republican side of it, are the Democrat side of it, or the Republican side of it, and it's never exactly what happened, just like Walter did back in the 60s and 70s, it always has to have a spin, and I refuse to have things report to me without thinking there's some sort of a spin!

whatever happens, we should not be spinning people around and making them not feel comfortable about who than what they are! sure people wear diapers and they enjoy their lifestyle and they do different things And that's their business, sure they have to be careful as to what they do where they do it why they do it and all that, but there's people around here that live a life the way they do because they feel that it is an escape from a ridiculous world that doesn't seem to have any morals or guiding principles anymore! News sources and politicians in anybody else that runs in this government can't tell us the truth anymore, without adding spin or others propaganda to whatever it is, and that's what I consider this set of articles to be, they are propaganda, because obviously if someone was having a problem like this, appropriate action could be taken, but since we cannot determine the legitimacy of what is being post it as far as the Articles and not based on what the user posted, I have to determined for myself that what is been posted online is something just to get someone's Jolly's, and it's not legitimate, and if it's not legitimate, how can we determine whether it's true?

I will say this however: if Mr Turner had to deal with some of the junk that a lot of us deal with, I feel bad for him! it's hard enough when you have a fetish, or you need to wear diapers for whatever reason, for somebody to turn it around and make it sound like it is toxic or somehow based on inaccurate or ridiculous banter. I'm sure that there are individuals that wear diapers everyday, and they have differing problems that they deal with, not the least of which is that some people will take the information and use it against you, make fun of you, and make you feel like you're less of an individual: the fact is that we're all individuals, and we all deal with these types of things every day, it's just really really sad when you have tabloids turning it into a flea circus.  

the truth in this whole thing is we all wear diapers for whatever reason, we are who we are, and that's not gonna change who we are. I am disabled, i've always been disabled, and always will be. i've always been taught to make the best of things that happen to you and try to do your very best in anything that's possible, And sometimes you succeed and sometimes you fail. The truth is that regardless of what happens in your life these stupid little stories are to be a part of what we deal with on a daily basis, and even though some of it is ridiculous, I wish that we could automatically take something that is attached to our computers scan it and determine the truth and veracity of what is being listed. this is why you have to be careful what you what you read and what you see and what you believe, because things are not always what they seem, and if it seems too good to be true, it usually is!

Brian

Sorry to hear he died so young, whatever the cause of death. He could've passed from anything; accident, sick, homicide, suicide. But I'm assuming homicide would've at least turned up a police report. No matter the cause of his passing, I'm sorry to his family for their loss. May he rest in peace. 

• Like 1