LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just got done watching the first Episode of Picard Season 3

• 1 month later...

I will have to watch Picard myself! I happen to like Captain Picard and TNG because it is in the future, and there are things that he has done in canon, so it's easy for me to follow most of what has gone on because you can see what happens from the beginning in the 90s when he became the captain of the enterprise D, And then after the enterprise D was destroyed in the movie, he became the captain of the enterprise E. As the movie's progressed, you see Captain Picard taking more of a risk, And all of the people working with him or working under him are awesome, because you see them as family. I remember when he had to abandon ship, And I believe that is when the borg took over, And he ended up fighting as hard as any guy could, and he was pretty cool when it comes to taking care of situations.

I can tell you that I've watched most of discovery, and while the first season was kinda strange, there was always a backspin, because you end up dealing with Michelle Yeoh as the captain of the Shinzo, And you end up with it going back and forth, and it gets a little crazy call, so it's hard to follow. I ended up watching two seasons of that and then for some reason it just didn't sound like something I was interested in, but I always like Captain Picard, because he is the no nonsense type in, and when he is confronted, he will fight back if he feels it is necessary, and if he feels that it is necessary to disobey orders he will do it! there have been a few times when I was thinking to myself would Picard do this Or would Picard do that, and many times I was right that he would do something if he thought it would help others, and sometimes he had to remember the directive, And sometimes even when he wanted to help somebody, he couldn't help somebody!

I can't remember the title of this episode of Star Trek TNG that I'm talking about, but it happens to be the ones where the onions and the Brecon's: one society makes the medicine for the other, but as the particular episode starts getting interesting, we find that the Brecon's need help with fixing their ships, because they are all broken down, And the onarins are the ones that can help them. we later find out that the listen that they are being sold is basically narcotic drugs, and the Brekins need this particular medicine, but it is an addictive drug, so When Picard is asked to fix the ships that they need, he agrees in principle to do that, and then says that he won't do it, and he beams down the cargo, saying that to do anything anything else would be a violation of the prime directive, because you can't interfere with the culture of A by imposing your own wills.

One of my favorite scenes in the entire episode with the Brecon's is when you have two individuals in the transporter room and they want their medicine. They end up fighting, and Tasha Yarra happens to be standing 10 feet away from them. when they start arguing all Tasha does is take her phaser on stun and give them a humongous zap, and then says behave gentlemen!

i'll always like Captain Kirk, and I'll always like the original Star Trek because that's what I grew up with, Born in the 70s even though Star Trek was in the 60s, but I do have a fondness for Captain Picard, Because when the chips are down, he won't let somebody tried to get away with something, and when he finds starfleet doing things that he thinks is wrong or an unethical or against a prime directive, like Admiral Pressman and the Pegasus, he is the first one to ask for an explanation, But unfortunately we find out later what exactly what exactly Admiral Pressman is doing, he's making a cloaking device, which was against the rules. I can tell you that I wouldn't want to go against either of these two captains, because they know exactly what they're doing, and they try to do the best for their crews And their ships!

Yesterday, during a break, I was able to see a particular article it said that Levar burton, who plays La Forge, would not return to Star Trek after Picard is finished, he stated that he did not want to be a Tom Brady! I can understand levar saying that because he has been with the show since it's inception in 1991, And we've seen him in many different situations, but he always seems to be able to do the impossible, almost like Scar used to do for the enterprise and the enterprise a. Levar being Laforge is the 23rd sentry equivalent of Scotty, And the cool thing is Scotty was even involved with that episode with the Dyson sphere, so it's pretty cool!

I don't know how many of you have watched have watched all of the Star Trek Universe, but the one that I don't really wanna see is enterprise! For some reason enterprise with Scott Bacula does not seem to follow any canon whatsoever, there's no way to connect what they're doing in that episode with anything within Star Trek Cannon, And I'm not sure exactly if Gene roddenberry would have been able to or would want to try to connect the enterprise NX01 to anything that we deal with in common Star Trek the next generation canon. It just doesn't seem right, because every single version of Star Trek has its place, and it's time, and depending on who the writer is or the director is, things can change, And while change is good, you don't want to water down a good franchise with something that feels like a pound a volcanic ash that doesn't belong within the cannon. JJ Abrams has his way of doing it, Gene Roddenberry had his way, And I believe his son rod also had something to do with production of TV shows also, But when you end up having Star Trek cannon, and you end up spinning it around, such as in Star Trek 2, you hear Kirk Yell Kahn! Winnie's really mad, JJ just changed it around so that Kahn yell's Kirk, and they do these little things that spin it around, and it just seems like the reboot is a little, But I can deal with that to an extent. I like the original I like most of the newer Star Trek's, Discovery is pretty good, but I can probably leave it, but when you have Picard he is one of the best of the newest captains. you learn a lot from him and you learn a lot about how he is and his philosophy and his family life and other things like that, so it's awesome that they end up with a show because he is in is incredible!

whatever happens, we will always remember Patrick Stewart, Kate Mulgrew, benjamin Cisco, and others that have either commanded star bases or starships. each one of these individuals has a place in the Star Trek timeline regardless of what series they were a part of, and my main thing is I don't find them making changes as long as they are good ones. it just seems like the reboot is just JJ Abrams way of trying to put a spin on something and make it funny, but it doesn't make any sense, but I guess writers can do whatever they want, that's why a show is a show and that's why a story is a story. however, I do love my Star Trek, I love my Star Wars, and I love any type of show that allows me to be able to serve and help people. like my parents or my grandparents, they go into the military because they feel the need to or because they want to, or because they feel it is their obligation to serve, And that's awesome, but for me having a show that you like show that it can withstand the test of time call, even today the original series of Star Trek is still the best around, because each time they make a new version, they learn from things when they make the original original version, and it makes the movies better when you find out which things work good and which ones don't. If I had to make a determination, the movies that watch, the one that I wouldn't think made much sense is Star Trek 5, because it just seems like in five, the enterprise is broken down, it needs to be fixed, the bugs while trying to stop sidebock from taking away everyone's pain. Everybody needs their pain to be able to deal with what they deal with, but I guess every good franchise is entitled to a couple of stinker movies, but I think 5 is one of them, Star Trek 2 is the best one in my opinion followed by Star Trek 6 Star Trek 3 star Trek 4 and then Star Trek 5.

So yes eventually I will get to watching Picard! One of the best captains, because he doesn't back down when he knows he's right down when he knows you're wrong, and he will help you to follow the rules, but he will bust you when you don't!

Brian

• Like 1