LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Reliable

I just realised that I have had one old and very cheap pair of Plastic Pants for over 16 years-now that is reliable ! (Boots own "disposable" ) :D

Ok, they have not been worn every day or even every week, but they are old and still very serviceable with no damage- very comfy too.

What is your favourite piece of kit and how old is it ? :o

the oldest thing i have is the first disposable diaper i had worn its one of the older Goodnights its about 12 years old now. I had never used it for its intended purpose if any one is wondering i don't know why i keep it all of these years just have.

none of my items are all that old....with each purging things would be tossed away......but my silky rhumba panties was one of the first "ab" items i purchased after i found the "ab" world online....they are white trimmed in red.......with the softest vinyl linning you've ever felt.........and for the first month or so that i had them i never even put them on........i slept with them nightly though...holding them like a blankie................think i got them back in 2001 and they are still my favorites!

Somewhere I have an old pair of Disney Print Comco plastic pants. I have been saving them because they are no longer made.

I just realised that I have had one old and very cheap pair of Plastic Pants for over 16 years-now that is reliable ! (Boots own "disposable" ) :D

Ok, they have not been worn every day or even every week, but they are old and still very serviceable with no damage- very comfy too.

What is your favourite piece of kit and how old is it ? :o

I wore the Salk flavor of those when I was a teenager.

I still have some Sears’s flannel-lined snap-on plastic pants and the snap-in liners that I bought in 1984. The elastic is pretty loose, but the vinyl is still soft. I always liked them and have never had a good reason to get rid of them, even though I hardly ever wear them.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Lost my favorite plastic pants in a binge and purge episode. After gradually accepting my weird fetish I have yet to replace them, but have went thru tons of diapers and managed to keep the same two pacis for about two years.

My oldest item would have to be a pull-up pant from Loving Comfort. It has Birdseye cotton on the outside and several layers of terry on the inside and is very thick. I don't wear cloth and plastic pants very often, and they're a little snug for me these days, but I can still get them on, and they're still in great shape.

I believe those were the very first reusable diaper I ever ordered, though I did buy some useless AIO diapers from a discount medical place here locally. I remember getting that package. My hands were shaking with excitement as I opened the Tyvek envelope. I can only count on one hand the times in my life I remember being that excited . . . and then I was greeted with the smell of a thousand ashtrays. Ugh!

The pants smell fine now, after several washings, but I have to say it was kind of a buzz-kill at the time.

-RMS

I still have the original Gerber Plastic pants from The old DPF days back in the 80's. Both a baby blue and a pink pair (why do they call it a pair?) It was back when their sizes were right.. when a small was a small. They even have the Gerber label inside and say small even though they are a adult small.

I still remember when one of my firstest Mommys saw them and marveled that they made them in my size..She quickly found out the truth, but that's a good memory too! ;)

Somewhere I have an old pair of Disney Print Comco plastic pants. I have been saving them because they are no longer made.

I have 2 pairs of those Mickey Mouse plastic panties from Comco. I'm wearing one right now. They are my favs.

none of my items are all that old....with each purging things would be tossed away......but my silky rhumba panties

Yeah me too :(

There are still some old cloth diapers (12ish), but they are part of the rag pile since I never really developed a taste for them (i'm a disposable man :)).

Oh my! I hadn't thought about my old rumba panties from DPF in a loooong time. I miss them so much :( They literally fell apart cause I wore them so much.

I guess the oldest active item I have are other plastic pants that I got from MyOtherside (gone now :() about 3 years ago. They actually let me send them some fabric for a few pairs and I love my Hello Kitty pair the most :wub:

-d

I have some diaper pins that go back to my toddler days I'm sure. That would be the oldest diapering item around here. As far as the oldest diapering item that's still in use, not much is very old cause I use disposables almost exclusively.

Guest diapered469

At the first rave I ever went to (it was Halloween), I became a bit freaked out (don't ask why), and a friend of a friend with whom I went to the party with gave me a pacifier with a glow-in-the-dark ghost on it on a raver chain. Still have it, still love it, and still love raving, though I don't get to go out as much as I used to back in my spry days.