LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent and new to ABDL

Advrin

Hi all, 

Thought I’d give a brief introduction! 

I’m Advrin and I’m Incontinent. I’ve been wearing diapers, for both wetting and soiling, for about 6 months 24/7. It’s been a challenging time to say the least.

Thankfully, I have an an amazing boyfriend!

My boyfriend has introduced me to the world of ABDL. I knew nothing of this a few until recently, but he’s suggested I try it out for my mental health and to help me come to terms with my diaper dependency.

I won’t lie, it was strange to discuss and read what ABDL is. however, it got me intrigued….I’m keeping an open mind :) 

I’m looking to make friends and discuss how I can transition into becoming a baby for my boyfriend (I’m already half-way there with the diapers!). 

Happy to answer any questions! 

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! There's so many open and nice people here. We have both Incontinent people like yourself, and other people like myself whom just enjoy wearing and using diapers for comfort, stress relief and more. You're going to have such a nice time learning more about this lifestyle. You're already way ahead of many of us in having a partner that wants to explore the side!

Feel free to pop into the Chat (at the top) and relax and talk with people in there. Many people can provide feedback and insight into what this lifestyle is all about. I've been a DL for over 20 years but only recently started actuially exploring it and not suppressing it. I grew tired of living in fear and shame, and I'm so glad I finally started to come to terms with how I am. 

Best of luck, and we'll see you in the Chat!

- newpad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, newpad101 said:

Welcome to the community! There's so many open and nice people here. We have both Incontinent people like yourself, and other people like myself whom just enjoy wearing and using diapers for comfort, stress relief and more. You're going to have such a nice time learning more about this lifestyle. You're already way ahead of many of us in having a partner that wants to explore the side!

Feel free to pop into the Chat (at the top) and relax and talk with people in there. Many people can provide feedback and insight into what this lifestyle is all about. I've been a DL for over 20 years but only recently started actuially exploring it and not suppressing it. I grew tired of living in fear and shame, and I'm so glad I finally started to come to terms with how I am. 

Best of luck, and we'll see you in the Chat!

- newpad

@Advrin

as I told you and chat the other day, you will find a lot of interesting people that will tell you a lot of interesting stories about how they got here, why they were diapers or how they feel about it, and they'll tell you other things about how they deal with it. since you already are incontinent, you understand that wearing diapers is part of that particular situation situation. As I also told you it is not uncommon for people who are wearing diapers to actually enjoy wearing them, once they actually accept that they are wearing them and they need them.

The decision is yours, and if you plan on going full 24/7, you will have to make the decision one way or the other. Assuming that you are a 24/7, the next situation is are you going to go and adapt your lifestyle to the AB side or the DL side question? if you go full baby, then you would end up having to deal with the reality of what it is that you and your partner agree to as far as how things will run. Wearing diapers isn't the worst thing in the world, in fact in my mind they're more comfortable than wet pants, or the embarrassment of having messed yourself. that's what a diaper is for, and that's why you're wearing it, because you don't want to end up releasing in places where you're not close to the bathroom. if you are incontinent, you are not alone, and there are many of us that share that same situation as you, but we all have different ways how we deal with it how we got here, and we all had different ways that we had to learn to adapt, But once you make the decision, you can also make the decision as to how far you go: this will be something that you should discuss, And as I also discussed there are places where you can have adult such as cribs and things of that nature, but they do have a huge price tag, so that might be something that you have to discuss!

@Kawaharu @abmatt77 @Jessica1965@Diaper00Wearer@GizmoInDiapers@TinyBunny Are just a few of my friends that I listed. All of these individuals have experience wearing diapers or being incontinent, or living an AB or DL Lifestyle, So they should be able to tell you what it's like to live that lifestyle, and what you would be having to deal with. Each one of them can give you a unique look into how they deal with situations, and can give you a look into the reality of the situation which you want to embark on. Each of them have a unique perspective, and you can learn a lot from them, And you will be able to tell what you think is the legitimate, what you think is fantasy, and what may be doable. whatever the choice is, you will find that once you make the choice that you want to make, that makes you happy, that makes you feel whole, that makes you feel like you don't have any stress, that is one thing that you probably want to consider, but you also have to consider that you also have an adult persona, And you may have to adult from time to time, taking care of the responsibilities of an adult, but always knowing that you can always go back to your little side. if your partner is willing to go the whole route, then you may not have that to worry about, but you still may have some adult responsibilities in the world.

Unfortunately we're all adults in the world, even if we act like kids sometimes, or even if we adapt or adopt certain lifestyles.  You also have to make decisions on what type of equipment or clothing you are going to use. You asked what I would start with, and I said once you get your diapers, you get a diaper that works for you, that makes you feel little, or actually takes care of your incontinence, and then you add onesie's are baby clothes, or maybe a pacifier or a bottle or whatever. it depends on what you want to do and how far you want to go!

I welcome you and I welcome you following me as well! if there is anything else I can do for you, or you need to ask a question, please feel free to ask it here, and I will be happy to respond as well as other people, but you can also send me a private message, and I will respond as quickly as I can!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 2

Hi Adrian, and welcome to DD. Glad to have you join us. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. There are many likeminded people here, you’ll see. There are different reasons we’ve come together, but the same. I think you can find a place for yourself here. Feel free to look around, explore, get to know people. There’s tons of information here too. I’m sure having to deal with some of your challenges, might not be such a nice thing, but you can possibly turn it to some enjoyment. Lemons, to lemonade! If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!  

• Like 1