LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a tablet.

Hi guys! I'm looking for a 10-inch Android 10 through 12 tablet with 128 GB and 1080p HD display resolution. I'm also looking for a black case/stand to go with it, with a screen protector, to buy separately. Do y'all have any recommendations?! I'm gonna use it to watch anime episodes, and Disney Plus, and read comic books!?????♥️? Thanks! Big hugs!?♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

That actually looks very good ashy. Do you know what cases they have for it?? And do you know what the name of the tablet is called?? I'm looking for one that's in the US. I've NEVER ordered from the UK before. so I'm not sure whether or not it would be region locked.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

That actually looks very good ashy. Do you know what cases they have for it?? And do you know what the name of the tablet is called?? I'm looking for one that's in the US. I've NEVER ordered from the UK before. so I'm not sure whether or not it would be region locked.

Forgot I needed to go on the US version of Amazon: probably better to forget that one and look at ones available in the US.

What about this one

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/tablets/buy/?modelCode=SM-T500NZSAXAR

and the cover to go with it

https://www.amazon.com/Ambison-Protective-Protector-Rotatable-Kickstand/dp/B09QHJBXTV/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+A+Covers&qid=1675983369&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin%3A7817239011&rnid=1254615011&s=pc&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyUTNRTUpQRERITjBIJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzEwMjEwMUZBQTEyT1ZXV0VLQSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDQzMjUyM0g4Q0o3NVZCMVY4WCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

• Like 1

Why,/ whe3n you can go on Ebay and get a laptop that will do the same if it can yoga, except for a camera, but that's why god invented cell phones The secret is to spec out what you want, put it in Ebay and add "factory refurbished" or "open box". I learned the "factory refurbished" trick from Leo LaPort in This Week In Technology". You can save a bundle and have a better piee of equipment that, when the battery runs out of recharges, you do not have to send of to Helol and Begone to  get it back up; just slap in a new bettery. or, you can just put the name of the laptop manufacturer you want, add "factory refurb open box" and go to town

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Thanks buddy, that's a great suggestion! Although I think I found one that I actually like. Here, I'll show you. here's the tablet, the case, and the screen protector.?? Be sure to tell me what you think Ashy!?♥️???

Screenshot_20230209-173041.png

Screenshot_20230209-173102.png

Screenshot_20230209-173116.png

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Babygeebee said:

Just saw this article. Amazon has dropped the price on the S6 Lite. 64G model is selling for $214USD. You can always expand memory by adding a microSD card. 

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S6-Lite-drops-to-lowest-ever-price-on-Amazon.692138.0.html

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate that!??♥️? By the way, what's a micro SD card and how do you install it??

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate that!??♥️? By the way, what's a micro SD card and how do you install it??

@Little Spider

a micro SD card is basically a memory card that you can stick into your tablet to add more space so that you can store things on the card itself. it's similar to a Nintendo switch, which has by default 32 gigs of space to be able to store stuff on the device, and you can add an SD card that is bigger up to I believe one terabyte in space, and the more you add as far as the size of the SD card the more you can store information, because the card is bigger, which means you can store more files.

Installing such an SD card only requires that you know where to install the SD card on your unit. If you find that opening you can open that thing up and slide the card in, which will make 14 tablet able to store more 5 then it did previously.

Wiki: SD card

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added information from Wikipedia: SD card definition
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

This is one. It's about the same size as a micro sim card for your phone. In fact the slot on the tablet looks identical to a phone Sim slot. The card installs basically the same way. 16373389.jpeg

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

This is one. It's about the same size as a micro sim card for your phone. In fact the slot on the tablet looks identical to a phone Sim slot. The card installs basically the same way. 16373389.jpeg

Cool! Do I have to purchase one separately, or do they come together?? And will they fit any tablet?!?♥️

Separately. The tablet will already have some memory built in (ie 64G in the case of Galaxy tab I mentioned). As far as compatibility goes, not all tablets are expandable. Most of the lower priced ones are not. You will need to check the specs to be sure. 

SD cards are not too expensive (at least the small ones). A 128G cards runs about $20CAD here. Of course larger and faster ones will cost more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might not be able to help you pick one out, but what I can suggest for accessories, a wall mount tablet mount/stand which could be useful in the bathroom usually by the toilet, as well as a clamp style desk mount with pivoting/swing arm to adjust position close to you or away from you as you sit.,

Finally, camera covers which can be found on amazon, they are like stickers but are plastic and have a sliding cover, super flat.

If you do decide to wall mount in the bathroom, make sure to get a charging cable that would be long enough to reach it where you mount it, I do not recommend keeping the tablet in there when you shower as it may not work after being condensated. Would be useful if you have a cable tv plan that also offers a streaming app, I am tyoing with the idea of adding a tv tuner to my plex media server so I would be able to stream it all over my apartment. If no cable streaming, prime video, pluto, tubi and so on for movie and tv apps.

6 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Thanks buddy, that's a great suggestion! Although I think I found one that I actually like. Here, I'll show you. here's the tablet, the case, and the screen protector.?? Be sure to tell me what you think Ashy!?♥️???

Sticking with the major brands (Samsung, Lenovo) is probably a better idea than picking some small-batch tablet from an unknown company.  You'll have better longevity this way. OS updates will be available for a longer time, repairs will be possible, etc. Apple is far and away the best in this area, but you explicitly asked for an Android tablet.

Getting to a store and holding a few tablets before ordering anything would be worth the trip. Particularlly, keep an eye on the weight. Tablets over a pound are surprisingly annoying to hold for hours if you're using them as e-readers.  You might also find you're happier with a different aspect ratio than the cheap 1920x1080 screens provide.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Fabricobbles said:

Sticking with the major brands (Samsung, Lenovo) is probably a better idea than picking some small-batch tablet from an unknown company.  You'll have better longevity this way. OS updates will be available for a longer time, repairs will be possible, etc.

I 100% agree. ?

1 hour ago, Babygeebee said:

Separately. The tablet will already have some memory built in (ie 64G in the case of Galaxy tab I mentioned). As far as compatibility goes, not all tablets are expandable. Most of the lower priced ones are not. You will need to check the specs to be sure. 

SD cards are not too expensive (at least the small ones). A 128G cards runs about $20CAD here. Of course larger and faster ones will cost more. 

So do you just insert it into the tablet, or is more like a flash drive???? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with tablets.?

29 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

No worries. Tablets are basically super sized phones. Here's a video that shows how to add a card to the s6 lite. 

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it! is it like that for most tablets?!??♥️☺️?

6 hours ago, Little Spider said:

So do you just insert it into the tablet, or is more like a flash drive???? Sorry, I'm not that familiar with tablets.?

you put them in the device and leave it there unless you want to change it.

anyone familiar with ONN brand?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it! is it like that for most tablets?!??♥️☺️?

Pretty much, at least the ones that have the provision for expanding memory. Many do not. 

As far as using one goes, if you have a smart phone you already know how to use a tablet. They run the same operating systems. This brings up a point. Stick to the same OS as your phone. If you have an iPhone buy an iPad. If you live in the Android world buy an Android tablet. That way you won't have to relearn anything. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Pretty much, at least the ones that have the provision for expanding memory. Many do not. 

As far as using one goes, if you have a smart phone you already know how to use a tablet. They run the same operating systems. This brings up a point. Stick to the same OS as your phone. If you have an iPhone buy an iPad. If you live in the Android world buy an Android tablet. That way you won't have to relearn anything. 

Thanks so much buddy! I really appreciate it. Big hugs!?♥️??☺️ I don't know what I'd do without you. LOL!?

• Thanks 1