LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needy Baby

Guest pupsmommy

Guest pupsmommy

What do you do with a Needy Baby that wants all your attention :wub:

and wants you to be able to satisfy all his needs when you are new at it.

He throws it all at me, and expects me to be able to understand his needs.

I have never done all the things he wants of me and I am so new at most of it.

I feel he has gone to others for his needs to be met. I don't want to lose him, maybe I already have. :crybaby:

Talk with him, and tell him firstly, that you -do- want to satisfy all his needs, and understand them (unless you don't, but that's another story). Explain to him it's so new to you, you need time to take everything in, learn about this, and understand it. Ask him to help you, suggest that you both try things one at a time, and then do so, learning with each activity what he likes, and how he likes it done, so you can gradually get comfortable with being his Mommy and also learn how to do it.

Remember, he should consider himself lucky you're this understanding: most AB/DLs never find a spouse willing to cater to their fantasy. You need to let him know that you will need time, and help to get through this. He should only be your baby in play; he should be a guide right now, helping you learn about this new, very different side of him and helping you find your place in it. If he can't understand that, then he's being selfish and insensitive (almost to the point of behaving just like the baby he expects you to treat him like).

I hope you two work things out, and manage to get over this bumpy road together.

Needs Or wants? in modern socity we get these too things messed up. Hes not needy he just wants a lot. i would follow the advice given above but plasese dont forget about yourself.

What about your own needs and disires are they beening catered for?? Talk him as susgested above just make sure your going to be getting something back.

Love is a two way street. Your partner should care about your needs as much, if not more than his own.

Thats just the way it is. If you care for his needs and wants, then you should expect that he would respect your needs and wants as well.

That said, if you are worried about not meeting his needs then you should sit down with him and talk about exactly what it is that he wants, that way there is no confusion on the matter.

He must communicate with you about what exactly he really wants, otherwise he's expecting you to be a mind reader, and that is something none of us are.

Being new to the scene I can understand that you are unsure of yourself and that you want to understand him. I think that that is great, and he should be very happy to have someone as understanding as you for a partner in a relationship.

It would be great if everyone else was as caring and understanding as you. I only hope that he realizes what a truly rare gem he has found in you, and that he cares for you as you do for him.

Vic

My wife has somewhat the same problem. i mean .. i listen to her and such and im not being selfish here, i do stuff she loves all the time hehe. but strickly roleplay wise, she keeps telling me that she doesnt understand.

so i try to make her read the stories i like, point out the little bits that make it all more interesting so she's more imaginative and whatnot.

this whole fetish/game isnt only about you giving and giving to the ''baby'' .. he gave you something too, something really big i think, just like i gave my wife, and that is total power, total control. there is so much you can have him do for you ;p

just gotta learn to use this power to your advantage.

this whole fetish/game isnt only about you giving and giving to the ''baby'' .. he gave you something too, something really big i think, just like i gave my wife, and that is total power, total control. there is so much you can have him do for you ;p

just gotta learn to use this power to your advantage.

From my own experience, I can't help thinking you're over-simplifying the power relationship in this situation.

On the face of it, I agree it would appear logical that the Mummy or Daddy has all the power in such a relationship, but never underestimate the amount of control an Adult Baby (or chronological baby) has over his/her parent/s - deliberately or otherwise!

D :mellow: lly

On the face of it, I agree it would appear logical that the Mummy or Daddy has all the power in such a relationship, but never underestimate the amount of control an Adult Baby (or chronological baby) has over his/her parent/s - deliberately or otherwise!

You're absolutely correct, Dolly! While on the surface it appears to be a power exchange in favour of mommy or daddy having complete power over the "baby", in actuality it's a much, much "messier" situation than that and baby is no slouch in the power department! :P

I think the first three gentlemen offered some excellent advice, Pupsmummy.

You're absolutely correct, Dolly! While on the surface it appears to be a power exchange in favour of mommy or daddy having complete power over the "baby", in actuality it's a much, much "messier" situation than that and baby is no slouch in the power department! :P

I think the first three gentlemen offered some excellent advice, Pupsmummy.

"Out of the mouths of babes........" :P Confirmation indeed!

I also want to add that apart from the active power a 'baby' can wield, the power of dependency can (and usually does) result in a 'legitimate' form of control by 'baby' of her/his parent/s.

Power isn't necessarily active and it isn't the one-way street it appears at first glance either.

From my own experience, I can't help thinking you're over-simplifying the power relationship in this situation.

As a Father you are right as rain Dolly (and PiP). While we must provide for those "little Bundles of joy". It is they that ultimately decide at which and what point we provide. They choose the feeding, sleeping and those other fun little activitys they want, and all with the same "alert tone". But while with time you can desern a audible difference to which it is they are requesting.

On that note it seems that someone has thought they have decrypted such crying tones and have written a book about it. I saw a show on it the other day (I don't remember the name). So I guess you can "Cheat" if you don't want to take the time to learn your childs cries.

Other than that I would really say Infants rule the roost for the most part.

Now back to the Topic....... :P

Perhaps this should be reposted in the "support section" of the forums, perhaps some Mommys and Daddy's out there could offer some advice, if they haven't caught it in this thread. ;)

:thumbsup: Repaid. Although I won't elaborate the Power aspect any more here, now you've put this thread back on track :P

I just want to say that I believe pupsmommy originally posted this thread in the Support Section (although maybe not in the relevant forum therein) but it was moved here by Admin.

D :huh: lly

Guest pupsmommy

:thumbsup: Repaid. Although I won't elaborate the Power aspect any more here, now you've put this thread back on track :P

I just want to say that I believe pupsmommy originally posted this thread in the Support Section (although maybe not in the relevant forum therein) but it was moved here by Admin.

D :huh: lly

you are correct Dolly....this was posted in the Support Section and Moved.