LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what can a little do for a caregiver?

I’ve been wondering what a little can do for a caregiver to help them?  As in what can a little do to help recharge a caregiver who is giving to help the little.

• Like 2

It's a good question. I'm not currently anyone's "little", but, my spouse knows I wear diapers all the time and she puts up with it, and sometimes helps me organize my diaper stash, or she's packed diapers for me for trips, things like that, so I suppose she's "kind of" caring for me, in that way. Plus she does like 90% of the cooking and a lot of the heavy lifting with respect to our daughters' activities - she knows who needs new tights or ballet shoes, and where to get them, and I do not. 

What I do in return is most of the household cleaning, the carrying and running of laundry (she sorts it), and pretty much all of the outdoor stuff like lawn and pool maintenance. But, I also recognize that we spend money on my diapers, and that it takes up some physical and psychological space in our household, so, if she's into something, I make sure that I indulge it accordingly - if she wants some kitchen gadget or she wants to crochet or decorate cakes, for example. She also loves beaches, so we do a few beach trips a year, some daytrips in the summer, a cottage rental, maybe a trip somewhere warm in the winter (Covid stomped that activity for a while). My point is, as the "cared for" person, I think it's wise to make sure that the caregiver feels cared for as well, and that they're getting their needs met so that they have the energy to meet your needs. That could be as simple as just being a good little and entertaining yourself for a while with your toys or what have you, so that they can read a book or have a phone conversation or drink a glass of wine, or, it could mean putting jeans on over your diaper and going out to detail their car, or, sending them to visit their sister in Albuquerque, or a subscription to Ferrets Monthly, or whatever their thing is. 

Being an active little, you can take up a lot of time and space, and diapers cost money, so, make sure that they get theirs in return, whatever form that may take, is my advice. 

• Like 2

My Daddy loves touch and cuddles. When He needs to recharge He likes to diaper me up, put me in a footed sleeper and then have me curl up in His lap. He finds me snuggling in His lap or on His chest super relaxing and just helps all His stress melt away.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

It's a good question. I'm not currently anyone's "little", but, my spouse knows I wear diapers all the time and she puts up with it, and sometimes helps me organize my diaper stash, or she's packed diapers for me for trips, things like that, so I suppose she's "kind of" caring for me, in that way. Plus she does like 90% of the cooking and a lot of the heavy lifting with respect to our daughters' activities - she knows who needs new tights or ballet shoes, and where to get them, and I do not. 

What I do in return is most of the household cleaning, the carrying and running of laundry (she sorts it), and pretty much all of the outdoor stuff like lawn and pool maintenance. But, I also recognize that we spend money on my diapers, and that it takes up some physical and psychological space in our household, so, if she's into something, I make sure that I indulge it accordingly - if she wants some kitchen gadget or she wants to crochet or decorate cakes, for example. She also loves beaches, so we do a few beach trips a year, some daytrips in the summer, a cottage rental, maybe a trip somewhere warm in the winter (Covid stomped that activity for a while). My point is, as the "cared for" person, I think it's wise to make sure that the caregiver feels cared for as well, and that they're getting their needs met so that they have the energy to meet your needs. That could be as simple as just being a good little and entertaining yourself for a while with your toys or what have you, so that they can read a book or have a phone conversation or drink a glass of wine, or, it could mean putting jeans on over your diaper and going out to detail their car, or, sending them to visit their sister in Albuquerque, or a subscription to Ferrets Monthly, or whatever their thing is. 

Being an active little, you can take up a lot of time and space, and diapers cost money, so, make sure that they get theirs in return, whatever form that may take, is my advice. 

Sherri it sounds like you have a pretty good dynamic with your partner. Very considerate of her needs while balanci your own. I'm in a similar situation with my wife trying to be active in my lifestyle but also considerate of her.

• Like 1
On 1/31/2023 at 9:19 AM, munkey said:

I’ve been wondering what a little can do for a caregiver to help them?  As in what can a little do to help recharge a caregiver who is giving to help the little.

That's an easy one buddy, they can grab a fresh Diapee and the wipes for Mommy or Daddy to change them!??♥️?? Like GOOD little boys! That's what I would do anyway. Cuz I want to be the BEST little boy for Daddy and Mommy!????♥️???♥️?????