LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4-letter Scrabble

DollyDiaper

It is not my game and the OP isn't here to give their opinion. I think my perception of their intention is correct, even in the light of your examples (which are of your own posts :P ). If a deadlock is reached, then I can see flexing the rules but when it is not necessary it kind of defeats the reasoning of the game. If one looks for loopholes one can find them eg: there is no rule that says you cannot change a word back to what it was in a previous post, therefore a deadlock is impossible :whistling:

It is not my game and the OP isn't here to give their opinion. I think my perception of their intention is correct, even in the light of your examples (which are of your own posts :P). If a deadlock is reached, then I can see flexing the rules but when it is not necessary it kind of defeats the reasoning of the game. If one looks for loopholes one can find them eg: there is no rule that says you cannot change a word back to what it was in a previous post, therefore a deadlock is impossible :whistling: