LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Crashes Through the Window*

Oh heck, sorry about that. I'll get someone to pick that up.

HELLO. I'm Jasmine Starshine, but I also go by Jazzie (They/Them or She/Her)! I've been in the scene for a *very* long time and I'm just now getting on DD after years of procrastination!

A little about me, I'm a freelance audio engineer, host of the Dear Jazzie podcast, and a 2 y/o babyfur! I have lots of hobbies and projects on the side, including painting Warhammer models, writing stories, reading, and cooking! I'm not nearly as much of a gamer as I used to be, but I've been known to at least open Steam everyone once-in-a-while!

In my kink life, my husband and I have explored a *wide* array of fetishes, but my primary interests outside of ABDL are inflatables, BDSM, wax, fire, RACK play, and more!

I'm not sure how active I'll be just yet, but I missed being a member of a forum, so here I am!

hello-jazzie.png

• Like 5

Hi Jazzie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Even with the smashed window ? No matter though, somebody is always spilling, or breaking something in here. Grab a high chair, and pull it on over. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. So, I think you’ll like it here. If you have a question, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well hello there. Good to see a fellow fur on here. I am a former furry of 9 years. No longer taking part in the shenanigans that happen but its more quiet here. DD is sort of like the fur fandom of 2010, very open and always got a interesting fact or two if you know where to look around.

I for example ran the "Diapered Charizard" project for the 9 years I was in the fandom and hosted a impressive diaper collection on FA only second best to a certain dragon who changed sonas into a green fox.

Im sure you will like it here.

• Like 2

Oh, hey there! Welcome to DD! Glad to see you here. I've recently discovered your podcast, and started slowly working through the backlog. Such good stuff. You have great guests (the CAP history episode was fantastic), the new special interests segment is becoming a particular bright spot, and you're occasionally making it dangerous to drive because I'm laughing too hard to control the car.

I'll restrain, for the moment, my inclination to drop five pages reacting to the last fifteen hilarious and/or fascinating podcast bits, and just say that we may have some of those special interests in common. (3D printing, absurdities in home automation, Le Guin, etc etc.) If you'd enjoy engaging in gratuitous acts of geekery in the hobby forums or DD webchat, I'd be very much game.

• Like 1
On 2/6/2023 at 10:10 PM, Fabricobbles said:

Oh, hey there! Welcome to DD! Glad to see you here. I've recently discovered your podcast, and started slowly working through the backlog. Such good stuff. You have great guests (the CAP history episode was fantastic), the new special interests segment is becoming a particular bright spot, and you're occasionally making it dangerous to drive because I'm laughing too hard to control the car.

I'll restrain, for the moment, my inclination to drop five pages reacting to the last fifteen hilarious and/or fascinating podcast bits, and just say that we may have some of those special interests in common. (3D printing, absurdities in home automation, Le Guin, etc etc.) If you'd enjoy engaging in gratuitous acts of geekery in the hobby forums or DD webchat, I'd be very much game.

Oh gosh thank you so much!! ❤️ I'd love to know your favourite bits and gags!

And thank you to everyone for such a warm welcome!