LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shorts,

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery; or envy. Will you expand that to a desire to be blondes? :Giggle:

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.5e7e351f8large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd

The secret to wearing skirts successful with the "H" figure body is to have them be high-waisted, which also accommodates diapers best, the extreme example of which is the babydoll, which gets its name for just that reason

On 4/29/2023 at 4:36 PM, froggy said:

wear a good belt with your skirt.  Male waist to hip ratio not good for holding up a skirt.  And. learn how to sit without showing off your undies.

This was part of "chastity training". By the time you have learned to wear skirts and dresses right, you will have adoped so many things learned by little girls that you might as well leave the Dark Side and come in from the cold. Beisdes, in time, you will learn to love dollies, and see how wonderful a tiara is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear shorts to work every day during the summer I work in a computer office, maybe it helps, but I always worry about the condition of my diaper unless I am wearing a small Megamax. I find it does not leave gaps to leak in my seat, so I generally wear those to work when I am having IC issues from my back injury. I feel the most confident in them. So far, nobody has said anything about seeing my diaper. When I say someone, I mean that I told my immediate friends and family to tell me any time I show my diaper on accident because I know if they see it someone else probably was too and wondering what I have on. So far nobody has seen my diaper, except for when we are inside the house and the usual. Even when it was quite wet I was wondering and just asked if I looked too poofy and my best female friend said I did not look obvious, and I think it is because I wear black pants. I do it to hide little leaks or the swell and usually a button up shirt with contrasting colors so my diaper color does not really stand out. Every day I plan two outfits, one for if I wake up with a flare up and one for shorter trips like going to the store down the road. I usually just need my boxer briefs, but when I have a flare up, I do not want to smell like stale urine, so I wear one of my diapers, and my clothes hide them very well! Here is what I have planned for tomorrow. Sorry my bed looks a mess. I just washed my bed liner and didn't make it up yet. 

20230713_044741[4785].jpg

On 5/19/2023 at 7:06 PM, ABAlex said:

With diapers?

I tend to go with fairly heavy shorts over diapers. Sometimes I will go with tight boxers and looser shorts.

Shorts work very well for me! Better than Khakis, or jeans. Even if I change often, like when I wear a pullup during one of my heavy days I end up with a diaper butt and its so obvious. I always wear a four tape and darker pants. 

It is one thing when your male friend says it's nothing, and it is another thing when a female friend says it's nothing. I remember I wet the seat in my own car while on a road trip and my male friend said it looks like sweat and walking into QT everyone got quiet. I never went on a road trip with that "friend" again. I was so embarrassed. 😡

• Like 1
On 7/13/2023 at 4:49 AM, Rue Rue said:

I wear shorts to work every day during the summer I work in a computer office, maybe it helps, but I always worry about the condition of my diaper unless I am wearing a small Megamax. I find it does not leave gaps to leak in my seat, so I generally wear those to work when I am having IC issues from my back injury. I feel the most confident in them. So far, nobody has said anything about seeing my diaper. When I say someone, I mean that I told my immediate friends and family to tell me any time I show my diaper on accident because I know if they see it someone else probably was too and wondering what I have on. So far nobody has seen my diaper, except for when we are inside the house and the usual. Even when it was quite wet I was wondering and just asked if I looked too poofy and my best female friend said I did not look obvious, and I think it is because I wear black pants. I do it to hide little leaks or the swell and usually a button up shirt with contrasting colors so my diaper color does not really stand out. Every day I plan two outfits, one for if I wake up with a flare up and one for shorter trips like going to the store down the road. I usually just need my boxer briefs, but when I have a flare up, I do not want to smell like stale urine, so I wear one of my diapers, and my clothes hide them very well! Here is what I have planned for tomorrow. Sorry my bed looks a mess. I just washed my bed liner and didn't make it up yet. 

20230713_044741[4785].jpg

Shorts work very well for me! Better than Khakis, or jeans. Even if I change often, like when I wear a pullup during one of my heavy days I end up with a diaper butt and its so obvious. I always wear a four tape and darker pants. 

It is one thing when your male friend says it's nothing, and it is another thing when a female friend says it's nothing. I remember I wet the seat in my own car while on a road trip and my male friend said it looks like sweat and walking into QT everyone got quiet. I never went on a road trip with that "friend" again. I was so embarrassed. 😡

I get that. Why are pull ups more obvious then four tape diapers? What pull ups you buying?

Sorry that happened, that would be embarrassing 

3 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I get that. Why are pull ups more obvious then four tape diapers? What pull ups you buying?

Sorry that happened, that would be embarrassing 

For me, It is the swelling in the smaller generalized "diaper" area. When I wear four tape briefs the wetness seems to distribute more evenly rather than going to just one place. Oh, for pullups I just buy the CVS brand usually. They are pretty good for when I dribble because they have leak guards. They're very economical. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I regularly wear Seni Quattro diapers that I cover with a cotton brief shown below and then wear the shorts shown below as the outer garment and a loose T-shirt or polo shirt top.  Using the cottons briefs has the advantage of holding the diaper snugly in place and effectively eliminates the problem of leaks.  I regularly take my dogs to the park wearing this clothing combination and no one has noticed that I’m wearing a diaper. 

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5264.jpeg