LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you suppose that this subforum would get better, more efficient, use if it were not hidden inside a sub, ksubforum; i.e. Diaper Lovers? Espeicially since I (and probably others to whom this would appeal) am NOT. This makes it requre more work to get at, being a fourth level sub sub subforum

personally, I don't see a problem with the way this form has been placed within the subform structure. This is under the lifestyle section of the form, And there are several different subsections. To me, it's not any harder for me to be able to go into our lifestyle discussion forum, and then find the sub form that is needed it to be posted to.   I can understand if it might be a little harder to find it, because you have to delve down through a certain number of subforms, but all I would have to do is know where I'm going to post it, and click on it.

For example Mikey made the veterans barracks forum. this farm is based and created on the that we have veterans that have served their country, And he did that so that people who were veterans could have a place to be able to post and discuss things as well. if I needed to go to such a forum, I would just simply go to life style Discussion, and then click on the subform that qualifies before I post in it. it doesn't take me any longer of a time period to go into that, Then it would be if I went from the front page and I had to click on the chat room link, but I have to acknowledge the rules every time, it's just something that we have to do, even if we understand the rules.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Punctuation edits
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

personally, I don't see a problem with the way this form has been placed within the subform structure. This is under the lifestyle section of the form, And there are several different subsections. To me, it's not any harder for me to be able to go into our lifestyle discussion forum, and then find the sub form that is needed it to be posted to Eriod I can understand if it might be a little harder to find it, because you have to delve down through a certain number of subforms, but all I would have to do is know where I'm going to post it, and click on it.

For example Mikey made the veterans barracks forum. this farm is based and created on the that we have veterans that have served their country, And he did that so that people who were veterans could have a place to be able to post and discuss things as well. if I needed to go to such a forum, I would just simply go to life style Discussion, and then click on the subform that qualifies before I post in it. it doesn't take me any longer of a time period to go into that, Then it would be if I went from the front page and I had to click on the chat room link, but I have to acknowledge the rules every time, it's just something that we have to do, even if we understand the rules.

Brian

It is not that it is in the "Lifestyle" subforum, but it is iburied in the Diaper Lovers sub subforum. It seems to be the only one that is in a subforum of a subforum so that you have to go through two subforums if you want to use it. Unlike the Little Girls' Playhouse or Little Boys' Tree Fort, it is not a logical sub-division of Diaper Loves, since it pertains to non-DL's as well,. On reflection, it may be the choice of IC's and Bedwetters,as well, There is Washables in the Products subforum, which might be considered synonymous, but that is more an evaluation of brands whereas Cloth Diapers and Panties referes to other things as well, like how to and advocacy

• Like 1

Honestly I can see both sides of this. Christine would like the sub forum to not be hidden behind an extra level. I to some extent agree, this is the cloth diaper sub forum, not the cloth diaper lovers forum. This sub forum is just as important for people that are incontinant, or bedwetters, or elsewise. Not just diaper lovers. From that view I have to agree with her. Yet at the same time, I do not find it to be a hastle to navigate to the cloth diaper forum, even if its under diaper lovers. I am not sure if it would make things easyer for most to move the sub forum to eather its own spot, or under a diferent one. Folks know where the forum is right now. If it gets moved, people might get upset or something.

It puts extra work on the user of cloth diapers, ANY extra work for once segnent of the population creates a bias against. You canot view it from the main Our Lifestyle page. To see if it has been posted to, you have to go INTO the Diaper Lovers subsection. The others, with the exception of Littlde Girls' Playhouse and Little Boys' Tree Fort, which makes sense as they are the two basic kinds of Adult Kids, you can see right from the main Our Lifestyle forum. Cloth diaper usage is not a subeset of Diaper Lovers, but of all diaper users. For that matter so would desposable diapers go acrosss the whole population. The two were pitted against each other in "Classic Fights", which keeps getting recirculated

Some other things that seem to be out of place are Incontinent - Desires as a subsection of Incontinince - Medical. ONe is a matter of choice, the other is no. IC Deires belongs as a part of the lifestyle. Littles of Faith? When did you see a five year old who, as a matter of course, did not have to be dragged kicking and screaming to church. That would be like a Conservatives for "the Squad" subsection. If anything that should be in The Rest of Your LIfe as "Philosophy and Spirituality" as it is, it grants a monopoly on ethics and morality to religion and "disfranchises" others. Also, many religions appeal to philosophy (albeit far to much neo-Platonism). At too,is not limited to  just "Littles" but can also applie to non-lifestyle persons as well. I am both an "adult Kid" and  atheist (albiet more sympathetic to religious persons than to Nihilists or Subjectivists who reject any idea of the external world existing apert from, and prior to, their consciousness)

Now, I do not know now easy or not it would be to make the changes,. It might be unfeasiable or impractical. However, such changes would be more inclusive and aid diversity

"It seems to be the only one that is in a subforum of a subforum so that you have to go through two subforums if you want to use it."

You could always bookmark it...that'd save you several clicks.

Little Girls' Playhouse and Little Boys' Tree Fort are both in the sub forum of Adult Kids, which makes sense since they are the two basic kinds of adult kids

True, you could do that but why should you have to? It is in RUBBER PANTIES 'R' US in the JOIN THE CONVERSATION section

Like I said, I kinda agree with you, the whole thing needs a little work, things are a bit confusing to some extent. I allways wondered why incon desire was under medical. But the system was set before I got here. I would rather have things like the washable diaper review sub under the cloth diaper one, as they are related. Yet, at the same time, it also makes sense to have all the reviews in one spot, rather than tucked into subforums that might be more related.

Heck, it would be nice if we had a sub forum just for plastic and pul pants, and all in ones/allintwos. Sadly thoes of us who use cloth and talk about it are a bit low in posting. so there is not a whole lot of stuff on the forums  reguardless of where they are placed.

17 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

Like I said, I kinda agree with you, the whole thing needs a little work, things are a bit confusing to some extent. I allways wondered why incon desire was under medical. But the system was set before I got here. I would rather have things like the washable diaper review sub under the cloth diaper one, as they are related. Yet, at the same time, it also makes sense to have all the reviews in one spot, rather than tucked into subforums that might be more related.

Heck, it would be nice if we had a sub forum just for plastic and pul pants, and all in ones/allintwos. Sadly thoes of us who use cloth and talk about it are a bit low in posting. so there is not a whole lot of stuff on the forums  reguardless of where they are placed.

The sub forum of plastic, rubber and pul panties is part of the cloth diaper sub sub subforum, which is "Cloth Diapers and Panties". In the Real World, during the Golden Age of these things, mostly "rubber panteis" Now the grossly clinical "diaper covers" or juxt "covers" is being used, which I do not regard as valid since they are multiple decades after that golden age, as are pul and polyurethane panties (although "diaper cover" does appear in a 1950's Sears Layette ad, covered in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US). I think "Washables" may be limited to reviews, whereas, Cloth Diapers and Panties" may also include things like care and other how to's and other subject matter about cloth diapers

Since this forum is of special interest to us. I have put it's link in the rubber panty club and it is the first link in the "Converstion" section of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, which means that you can get to it anywhere my siggy is using the second rubber panty icon over on the right of the line of them or use the RUBBER PANTIES'R'US link in my profile (you have to highlight and open it)

Someone suggested bookmarking it. What if you want to keep your browser sterile of ABDL references?