LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Student in Diapers

• 3 weeks later...

I was worried, for one, I wasn't ready to get married, I had just started getting into my freshman year of University. There was no way I wanted to quit school. Two, was the way that Evelyn got pregnant, a damned Turkey Baster, I know I hadn't got Evelyn pregnant that was Aunt Kathy that did that, it was just my sperm was used. That they ejaculated from me when I was drugged. How was I going to get around this? Any DNA test would show it's my baby growing inside Evelyn, who at the time was a week and a half away from being 18, if I fight it I go to prison for a long time. I felt I was being coerced! Like I was saying twist my arm a little bit more there behind my back then I will do what you want me to do. I wonder how Evelyn feels.

Evelyn was in her room crying. She liked Willy a lot, but was she ready to marry him, it was December, she was verily 18 years old she still had 5 almost 6 months of her senior year left. By graduation she would have the huge belly, everybody would think she would of had sex, but the truth was she hadn't. She felt betrayed by her own mother and father, how could they do something like this to her. Impregnate their own daughter. She knew down the road she could see herself married and pregnant with Willy. But that was a year or two down the road still, not in a few weeks, mom was already ready planning her and Willy's wedding it was days, weeks away not years. This brought a new set of tears. My mom must be crazy, why would she do something like this?

Let's see now we got the church for the wedding, John can stand in as Willy's Best Man. Yolonda as her Maid of Honor, Heather as a Bridesmaid. Okay we kind of got things rolling, I sure hope Evelyn and Willy aren't too mad at me, but it had to be done! I couldn't wait two or three years for things to happen on their own. Call me selfish I've wanted to see this happen since they were five years old. Thirteen years, that's a hell of a long time, I'm not getting any younger, I want to know my grandchildren before I die. Thought Kathy.

• 2 weeks later...

5 weeks later Evelyn said that "Her belly where the baby was at felt like she was being tore in half,  I've never had cramps like this before with a period, ever!" 

Aunt Kathy took her to the Emergency Room. Tests like an ultra sound were ran. Our baby was not doing well, she started bleeding and they called it a Spontaneous Abortion, she was loosing the baby. 

Soon she passed the placenta and she wasn't pregnant anymore. They found that I was blood type A+, but Evelyn was B- her body read our baby as a foreign invader and started eating it since it was A+.

Aunt Kathy left and Evelyn and I both said how happy we were that this had happened, neither of us wanted a baby this way! We neither had a choice in the matter.

We both agreed to not have any bottles from Aunt Kathy for a while. I did tell Evelyn that I still loved her and marrying her was something I still wanted, just not right now! She said "I'm glad it's not just me!"

She said they gave Evelyn a Rhogram shot so we could have kids in our future. We still wanted kids, just not right now.

The Doctor told us we had the Rh Factor  with me being A+ and her being B- we were not compatible in this area, I looked Rh Factor it came from the Rhesus Monkey, it means say if I was A- and she was still B- we would be more compatible or if she had been B+ and I was still A+ we would be more compatible but since I was A+ and she was B- the + and - antigens fight against each other. Her body seen it as an invader. Since our child would take after the father and be A+, we had the Rh Factor.

They did a D&C and cleaned any remnants of our child out of Evelyn. We talked again later and in a way we were happy that she had lost the baby due to how it was inseminated with the accompanying blackmail, but in another way we were sad, that child was our child!

Aunt Kathy had to put our wedding on hold for now. We were very cautious of what we drank from then on from Aunt Kathy! 

I still dated Evelyn, but we both agreed no kids until after we were married! Evelyn wanted to graduate high school at least first.

Aunt Kathy had turned kind of cold to me, I wondered should I be looking for a new place to live?

• Like 1

I thought Aunt Kathy hated me, she came and said that she wasn't and apologized for her behavior. She just wants grandkids. She explained that she thought  she could of gotten away with what she had done to me and her own daughter, Evelyn.

We still dated with Evelyn being 18 now we did more than just kissing, we petted quite a lot when we were getting dressed in our nighttime diapers we we more than glad to give Aunt Kathy a free show. She would smile and just let us carry on. Soon my freshman year of college would come to an end and Evelyn would graduate from high school. Then what, would I return home? Probably not this past year I had became a bona-fide bedwetter. How would my parents handle that? Would Mom and Aunt Kathy still be on speaking terms? Knowing she turned her son into a bedwetter. I could care less about that, I was finding myself hooked on Evelyn, I couldn't live without her. I wanted to marry her but at the moment I was poorer than a church mouse. Uncle John helped to find me work with his firm. I had plans to work and save some money and marry Evelyn this summer in the fall we go to the University together, her a Freshman, me a Sophomore.

When I started working at Uncle John's Company I learned something it was Uncle John's company, he owned it and I was already ahead of quite a few others, because I was his almost son in law. I was making a hell of money were talking in the $5,000 a week before taxes, a lot more than minimum wage job I expected. John also told me "When he retires, the company was mine, the reason I was put over several of his employees was he explained they were idiots, some of them were so stupid it was a wonder that they could add 1 + 1 and get 2!"  I joked "At least I can do that!" This made Uncle John laugh. He also told me "Most don't know what a sense of humor is!"  I was contemplating whether or not to complete my education.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Uncle John wasn't kidding, there were a few employees that made me feel like a genius. After we got an idea on how to make a product, there was always this one guy named Ryan that we 1. Had to explain to him why people needed it and would want it. 2. What we need to do to manufacture it. This guy Ryan just had no imagination for anythyng. Even after we explained #1 & 2 he was still clueless, I wanted to wring his neck on more than one occasion. We had at least 2 things my panel came up with that were selling like hotcakes! We had to expand to keep up with the demands.

I was thinking about foregoing my sophomore year to continue to work. 

I was asleep one night when I had somebody crawl in bed with me. It was Evelyn. I would be lying if I told you we didn't have sex that night. Both of us knew we were safe it had been only three days since she ended her period. Next thing I knew Aunt Kathy bought us a king sized bed, that little full was a bit small for us both. I don't know how Aunt Kathy found out about us having sex. That's why the new king bed and Evelyn was moved to my room as well. We were roommates.

About time for me to return for my sophomore year, Aunt Kathy and Uncle John brought me in and Evelyn wasn't involved in this one. I thought I was in big trouble for having sex with Evelyn or something. Uncle John begged me to stay on at his company I had proved my worth through the summer, he was making more now than what he was from before when I was going to school. They took Evelyn and I to a house just around the corner from them there was nice house that had the sold sign on the realtor sign out front.

Aunt Kathy gave me some keys and lo and behold they fit the front door. We walked in Evelyn and I were surprised it was furnished  in the Master Bedroom was our king sized bed in the garage was Aunt Kathy's old Ford Fusion. "I got a new car she said thanks to your Brilliant Ideas that you developed! I got a Mercedes Benz!" My and Evelyn's clothes were in the wardrobe. 

"Can Evelyn and I have tonight to talk this over?" I asked?

"By all means talk it over!" Uncle John said! Soon we were alone we discussed Pros and Cons of me not returning to University. I also surprised Evelyn, I got down on one knee took, a little black box and I did propose to her of course she accepted! We spent the night at our house and of course we had sex! Tomorrow we needed to stay away from sex unless we wanted a baby. Tonight it felt like we were already married!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The next day Evelyn cooked me breakfast in our very own home, we talked about when we wanted to get married. Evelyn was wanting a June wedding that was 9 months away, I could do that, but for me that felt way to far away! I was thinking along the lines of December around Christmas, or February around Valentines Day three to five months away.

I told uncle John basically I was his I wasn't returning to college. 

We had a planning session where we were tasked with coming up with something that would sell for Christmas, we came up with it it was kind of my idea, others helped embellish it, then we had to explain it to Ryan again. Uncle John had sat in with my crew and when Ryan had no clue as to what we were going to make. Uncle John shook his head in disbelief. After that Ryan was moved off my crew, let's just say he no longer was employed by Uncle John.

We skipped sex the next three nights, we didn't want a child, Evelyn and I.

She cooked me dinner and we started to plan for June for our wedding. Her colors were white and purple. She wanted her friends as Bridesmaids and one as her Maid of Honor, I had one guy that I was wanting as my best man he lived where I was from, also I had one older brother and one younger brother that were to be my Ushers. 

We were loving each other Evelyn and I, we were in the end of October, we had been together in our  house for about 6 weeks. When Evelyn began to get sick at meal times, she hadn't seen a Doctor but she said she feels like she did when her mom had artificially inseminated her and she was pregnant.

We figured out that in September we had sex right up until she was due to ovulate, the night before. Was there some sperm that was still in her system? Had to be it. We went to the Doctors and guess what? We were pregnant, this time she had, had the shot that kept her blood to not attack the fetus. We basically called off work and school and we eloped, it was November 7th, we didn't make it to Decmber, February, or June! One thing for sure was mom and dad would be  just as wet as this kid at night. Daytime Evelyn had us diapered just like her mom if we had wet our beds the night before. Causing us to be daytime wetters as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Aunt Kathy and Uncle John visited us in our house. "Hey you two what's this I hear you two got married?" Aunt Kathy asked?

"What makes you think we got married?" I asked playing innocent?

"Well our good friend, Samuel Robert's, the Justice of the Peace called and told me he had just performed your marrage!" Uncle John said!

"Are you pregnant?" Asked  Aunt Kathy?

"How did you know mom?" Asked Evelyn?

"Well what would make you two sneak off and get married like that, if you wasn't there would of been no need. It was a no Brainer! You're pregnant!" 

"We don't know how it happened, we skipped having sex three nights when I was supposed to ovulate." Said Evelyn.

"Most times that works but if say there were some of William's sperm still floating around inside of you, how we got John Jr." Said Kathy. I guess Aunt Kathy was mom now, since I had married her daughter.

"William I need to talk to you!" John said. My first talk with the boss. I was thinking of anything I could be in trouble for?

When we were alone. "William I think you have great ideas, I have a branch up in your neck of the woods,  my manager  there has let me know he is retiring in about 2 years. You have a good head on your shoulders, you know the area, I want you to run that branch, you are also my son in law now. What do you say?"

"Uncle John, dad, I would love to take the branch over, but what do they do there, I know Development, but I know little or nothing about manufacturing." I said.

"Well you will report there 6 months before he retires, that gives him 6 months to teach you what he knows, if you as bright as I think you are, maybe you can figure out how to make it more cost effective. The guy knows manufacturing, just not how to make it more efficient!" Said John. 

He also told me I had to find someone to take over my team I had a year, 6 months to train them before I left to be trained.

Evelyn and I ate our first meal together as husband and wife. We also had sex together that night as husband and wife.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well Evelyn and I were like rabbits, if she wasn't Pregnant before she was now.

I told her how "Her dad wanted to send me to Harrisville to run a manufacturing plant there."

"Where does that leave us with our home here? Are we going to have to sell it? I really don't want to move! I love our home!" Evelyn said. 

"I don't want to move either but your dad is my boss, he wants me in Harrisville. I said. "Let me talk to mom, all I have to do is remind her that her grandbabies will be in the northern part of the state and she will be here in the southern part of the state, mom will tell dad to forget it." She said.

"Another thing, I'm not ready to tell my mom and dad I'm a bedwetter now, I think my mom would kill your mom over it, I remember how hard it was to get my little brother dry at night, he was only 8 years old and I thought for sure mom was going to kill him a few times. Just imagine me telling her that her almost 20 year old is a bedwetter!"

"You aren't going to believe this but mom told your mom that she had got you like me now a full blown bedwetter! She wasn't as upset about you becoming more like me now, as my mom and your mom have been wanting us to be together since we were babys!" Evelyn said!

"I knew they wanted us together, but I thought my mom would kill me if I came home a bedwetter!" 

"With both of my parents bedwetters, I never really stood a chance to not be one, it kind of sucks still being 18 years old and still wetting my bed like a 4 or 5 year old does, but I want to thank you for becoming one and sharing that part of you with me, I would of still loved you if you didn't, but I love you more because you did!"

• Like 2

Well Evelyn was right about one thing, all Evelyn had to do was tell mom about us being at one end of the state with her grandkids, and her mom here without them and dad would change his mind, guess what I'm no longer having to learn to run a manufacturing plant. 

This didn't break my heart any. 

It was Christmas time we were closed for a week until after the new year. I took Evelyn and our unborn  child, we left and drove north. Evelyn and I discussed it,  we decided one year at Christmas here with John and Kathy, one year in Harrisville with my family. We had spent last year at Christmas here, so this year we were going to my home with my parents. 

We arrived some 3 and a half hours later in Harrisville. The first thing mom asked is "Does my two kids need their diapers changed?" Not hello, welcome home, or anything like that, but do we need our diapers changed? I looked at Evelyn, she looked at me and we both smiled, "Yes mom were both wet!" Said Evelyn.

"You don't know how long I've waited to be called mom by a female, as you know we had three boys, Thomas, William's older brother, he hasn't showed much interest in getting married, still likes playing the Batchelor. I'm sure he's had sex but thus far nothing has stopped him from being a horney dog! Then James he is only 16, to young to get married yet, if he got a girl pregnant I think William's dad would kill him. Well come on you two let's get you out of those wet nasty diapers, we don't want any diaper rashes now do we?"

Mom took us and we were changed, if I didn't know better I was sure mom enjoyed changing our diapers! After I was done mom asked me "To leave the room for a minute, I want to talk to Evelyn a little bit. I left them. A few minutes later Evelyn and mom came from our room. Both were smiling, good or bad sign? Did mom tell her about me finding my diapers, baby bottles, and pacifier when I was four and using them again? Or was it something else? I will have to talk to Evelyn later.

We hung out for a while and Evelyn asked to show her around my town a bit. I dragged Main for a while mostly hew kids I knew a few most were a few years younger than I am. "What did you and my mom talk about after I left the room?" I asked? "I don't know if I should tell you or not? Your mother after having you three kids wears diapers for incontinence now. She asked me to change her diaper. She also told me about when you were four and rediscovered your diapers, baby bottles and pacifiers!" I blushed crimson red, mom how could you? I thought! "She also asked me if you would still enjoy those things?" I was shocked again I thought Mom how could you? "Not to embarras you I told her I liked those things as well, believe it or not, your mom has those same things now your dad is her daddy at night!" My mouth was agape, never in a million years did I expect this from my mom! "She also told me she has seen a Urologist about her incontinence, he wants to do surgery to tighten her pelvic muscles, she isn't sure she wants to have the surgery, she likes having a daddy and being his baby!" Alright mom, I thought. I'm not so sure if I could get surgery to stop me being like Evelyn would I get it?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That night it felt like being back at Aunt Kathy's. Mom had us three in the livingroom we were both changed by mom getting ready for bed. Then Evelyn and I diapered mom. Dad brought me two baby bottles I sat I had Evelyn on my right hip and mom on my left I fed them both.

After me getting them both fed mom fed me. "It's been a long minute since I fed you a bottle Willy! When you found your diapers, bottles, and pacifiers again, I so wanted to baby you again. It was your dad that tossed all those things out, not me! I was so in your corner. Your dad tossed them anyway! I almost bought you more!"

"Mom then how come you got after John so bad when he was still wetting his bed then?" I asked?

"Oh that, you never heard me praise him for every wet bed he had in the morning! Your dad was the one again that was wanting him dry yesterday, I could care less if he was still wetting his bed today, I would of still loved to diaper him as well, but he stopped at 9 years old. He found out kids his age were not wetting their beds like they had in kindergarten, he didn't want to stop then. But as he got older his bedwetting friends he had then, were not bedwetters now! I haven't had a kid to diaper until you came back with your beautiful wife. Did you know I used to care for your Aunt Kathy?"

"No mom I didn't, what changed dad's mind about your Incontinence?"

"You won't believe it but your dad has had a secret crush on Aunt Kathy, wetting in the day and night both, just like you have had a crush on Evelyn since you were kids. You have done something about it. You married Evelyn, your father has never acted on his crush. Sometimes I wish he had. His Victorian outlook on your brothers bedwetting and your finding your baby things, at 4 or 5 years old. Like I said I would of loved to have babied you, all you had to do was of asked!" 

"Thanks for sharing that with me, I look foreward to you changing me while we're here I'm sure Evelyn will enjoy it as well!" I said to her, that's when I saw the tears in mom's eyes! 

"You know I always felt closer to you kids when I was changing your diapers! You guys seemed closer to me, we could talk about anything then, it seems we drifted apart when you were toilet trained! I'm so glad Aunt Kathy gave me my baby back! Thank her for me will you?"

• Like 1

Next morning mom came in and checked us both. We were wet no denying that mom felt us through our diapers rubbing us both in sensitive places, I had been felt up... by my mom... ew! Mom kissed us both and asked how her two wet babies were. Then she told us how proud she was of us two for being her bedwetters! We bathed together and mom made us breakfast, mom was still in her wet diaper. 

After breakfast Evelyn and I went driving around Harrisville, I found the manufacturing place John wanted me to take over. It wasn't far from my home, how come I never noticed it before? It was huge it took up an entire block almost. It had been there for years, the building was starting to corrode in places,  we went by my old high school, it didn't look much different than Evelyn's high school. 

"Are you okay with not going back to college?" She asked?

"Nope I'm enjoying making bucks! I said with a smile. "Really how many kids our age can claim their own home!" 

"Are you upset not moving back here to Huntsville?" Evelyn asked next? 

"No I'm happy being anywhere you are, you're my wife and were going to have a baby! I said with mom being gaga over our bedwetting, I can't believe my own mom felt me up this morning!" I said.

"She did it to you to? I thought I was the only one getting felt up this morning by your mom, guess I was wrong! All I can say for you is ew!" 

I started laughing "That's what I thought this morning, ew!"

We drove around a bit more I saw a guy I used to know, he asked me  "How the university was?"

I told him "Don't  know, I only went my freshman year."

"What you been doing this year?" He asked?

"I'm working for my father in law for $5,000 a month." 

"No shit?" He asked?

"Yep, that manufacturing plant on Grayson Road, my father in law was going to send me up here to learn to take it over. I'm now going to stay there to come up with more ideas to make them more money, the Track One, my idea!" 

"Uh-huh! You're lying!" He said!

"No it's the truth! Said Evelyn. Mom and dad gave us a house!"

"So your telling me a guy of almost 20 years old already has his own house?"

"Plus I'm married to this gorgeous woman and were having a baby!"

"No way? He said. If you're telling the truth,  how about getting me a job there!" 

"I will see what I can do for you when I get home." Willy wrote that on his things to do today list.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There wasn't much more to see around my town, we returned home. Mom checked both of our diapers, changed us and had Evelyn change her. 

My oldest brother Thomas came he brought a girl with him she was his girlfriend. Her name was Carlisle Green. They asked to talk with mom and dad alone. Evelyn and I went to our room, it was quiet, then the yelling started, mostly between dad and Thomas. We were coming into the kitchen when Carlisle came running, she was crying and when I looked she had wet herself. I let Evelyn take care of her. Dad and Thomas were both still yelling, but they were trying to reach some kind of a lesser vocal disagreement. Soon Carlise, and Evelyn came from our bedroom Carlisle was in a pair of Evelyn's pants and from the looks of things I would of sworn she had a diaper on underneath. She spoke to me for the first time. "William, Evelyn tells me that when you got Evelyn pregnant that you married her. Your brother doesn't want to marry me because I still wet my bed, like you and she still do as well. 

Now I understood what all of the yelling was about. Thomas had gotten Carlisle pregnant and didn't want to marry her because of her bedwetting, "Did my brother know you bedwet before getting you pregnant?" She nodded yes. It wasn't really any of my business. But I felt dad needed to know that Thomas knew that Carlisle wet her bed before they had sex.

I walked into the living room and confronted Thomas with this information. 

"What the hell, you knew?" Asked dad?

"Why the hell couldn't you keep your nose out of this? Asked Thomas?

"If you haven't heard I also got my girlfriend pregnant, but I married her, and yes she still wets her bed, and I love her!" I said!

"Yeah and it was pretty much planned that you always would! I never planned on getting married to somebody that would, I don't know that I want to get married at all!" He said!

"Trust me when I went off to university last year, I never planned to be married this year! Last thing on my mind! Look at me, I'm married, I'm having a baby, I have a home, I'm making 5 grand a week. So my wife wets her bed, so do I,  thanks to Aunt Kathy. I wouldn't change a thing!" I said. 

"No shit, Aunt Kathy got you as well?" He asked?

"Yes, I'm more like my wife, Evelyn,  I couldn't be happier!" I said. 

"I guess I kind of need to settle down, I do love Carlisle. I guess I didn't want others making fun of me for being married to a  bedwetter!" Thomas said.

"Well I guess you and Carlisle could move to our end of the state, we could use some help with our marketing." I said.

"You would do that for us, little brother?" He asked?

"Of course, because you're my big brother! I said.

Evelyn, Carlisle, you two want to come on in here? I asked? They both came.

"Carlisle, will you marry me?" Thomas asked of her?

"You aren't playing with  me?" She asked?

"Nope, my little brother talked some sense into me, will you marry me?" Thomas asked?

"Of course I will marry you!" Said Carlisle. 

"We will have to move to the other end of the state but I can do marketing there. Nobody will know you bedwet there!"

"Cool!" She said!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We were getting ready to head back South, our vacation was about complete. My brother Thomas and his girlfriend Carlisle were going to come as well. Evelyn and Carlisle were getting close, I know they were becoming closer to sisters, we left early the next morning Thomas and Carlisle followed us. We arrived  at our home about 3 hours later. "You live here? My brother asked? You're doing better than I even thought little brother!" We got my brother and his girlfriend in a room, we hadn't been back long when Aunt Kathy and Uncle John arrived to welcome us back home, I talked to John about Thomas he has a degree in graphic arts, I played him telling him that we won't have to go through an outside advertising agency. I also told him about my friend that needs a job in Huntsville. John called a number and Jeff was hired., I called Jeff and told him to report to the plant in the morning. 

Next morning Jeff and I went to the company, we started working on our next invention, with all the people that I knew that needed adult diapers, there was Mom, John, Kathy, me, Evelyn, Carlisle, we came up with a cloth and plastic diaper hybrid, soon My brother had the ad developed I swear the girl in the drawing looked like Carlisle. But the dude looked like me? Huh my brother's ad had me and his girlfriend as the models wearing our product, one of the guys said "Willy that guy looks like you!" I joked back "What the heck do you expect, the guy drawing the picture is my older brother!. I had the dream when I was 12, I was in a nice hot bath and I had to pee, so cut lose. Only to wake up wetting my bed! He teased me mercilessly over that! Looks like he is still trying to tease me!" I said.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2024 at 2:02 PM, jen1234 said:

Hi Drownedinp, haven't seen any updates lately for any of your stories.  hope you are ok

Just getting busy, got a sister in the hospital with cancer, life is happening!