LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talked to my spouse, and it went great

Zoey

I’ve been an “undercover” abdl for some 13 years (since I was 12 or so) and I’ve never spoken to anyone about it. I honestly thought I never would. 

Recently, my spouse and I tried a breastfeeding kink in bed, and she was really into it. That got my hopes up, and it took me a couple of weeks to finally talk about my love of diapers, but when I finally did, it went so great! She was a bit hesitant at first but so understanding, and willing to try. It’s been probably two weeks now since we spoke about it, and since then she’s bought me a pack of diapers (to supplement the few I had hidden :) ), she’s asked me ti wear to bed a couple of times, and she even had me wear one when we went shopping, which was my first time wearing in public. She’s been so amazing, and I’m really grateful for her.  I just wanted to come and talk about it to some people who might understand my joy. I really never thought that anyone would know, and now the idea that someone is out there who actually gets this part of me has me on cloud 9. 

• Like 10

really happy for you bud

sound like you have the perfect spouse. she sounds really supportive. she even ASKED you to wear a diaper while shopping, that would be heaven for me, not only does she not mind it, she also is suggesting ideas, a real keeper.

i would recommend trying breastfeeding while you are diapered, sounds like it would be on a whole other level.

• Like 1

That is fantastic, @Zoey! Congratulations on taking a HUGE step, and I'm so glad that she sounds like she's awesome, and that this has worked out for you. I completely understand the sheer terror, and the unalloyed joy, that such a step can elicit within you, as I've been there. When I "came out" to my wife about 3.5 years ago, I felt like I had jumped off of a cliff with a loose plan to build a parachute on the way down. I could have ended up living in a van... that might be a slight exaggeration, but, a divorce would have been expensive and devastating. Since then, I've worn openly, 24/7, and it has been so amazing. Also, "this" isn't coming between me and my family anymore, because I don't have to create opportunities to be by myself, via such things as extending business trips, or sending them away on vacations, just to get some diaper time in. Now, all the time is diaper time. My hat is off to you, because it takes guts to do this, and my hat is also off to her, because you have obviously chosen well, and she's a special lady. Make sure you treat her right, figure out what she's into, and create time and space for whatever she wants, so that the joy flows both ways! And hey, while you're wine tasting or arranging flowers or breading show ferrets or whatever her dreams might be, you can wear a diaper. Everybody wins. 

• Like 2