LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing nappy checks.

Jessica1965

Do other babies get embarrassed when your mummy checks your nappy to see if you need changing especially when you have other mummys and littles over at your house.  A few of the littles that I play with don't wear nappies. photo_editor_ds_1674012034812.jpg.26dfacef630dd41ea6f05772fc26555f.jpg

• Like 6

How about this? Mommy/Nursie lifts up the front of your dress, pulls out the wastband of your rubber panties and feels around your diaper. Do you know how that feels when you are 5 years old and still kept in diapers?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I had that problem. As is with the wife unable to help me with my diapers it's all my job. If she was able and wanted to check my diaper even though we had company I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn’t know that diaper checks were embarrassing they are just something that happens. 
even though I can now change my diaper I still get them checked every day and night by anyone who has passed potty training and sleeps in a big bed .

Even at work I will get a phone call and have to send a picture of my diaper to prove I am not socked . 
I been shopping and got a diaper pat and front squeeze to see if I was wet by a friend . 
home I get them all the time and when I go round my friends too 

• Like 1

It is not the diaper check, it is where, how and in front of whom it is done

5 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

It is not the diaper check, it is where, how and in front of whom it is done

Well that’s ok then I guess I just use too them as I get them in front of everyone and anyone no hiding I in diapers .

you name it I have had them checked like and where before I was aloud to change my diaper I was just changed the same as any other baby 

If I read it correctly, right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, for babies, there are no embarrassing diaper checks since they have not developed enough for any of that. This would be more of a "little[4 and up]"issue. I can remember being diapered as a toddler and I did not have any particular feelings about it