LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you ever had a roommate, you might be able to relate to this.

Lol. I get hot down by my wife in moments when we both make a break for the bathroom that's off of our bedroom, like if we both get up at the same time in the morning. She says "People who wear diapers do not get priority for the bathroom." I can't really argue with her. We have three bathrooms in the house but we both seem to prefer the one in our room. I feel bad assassinating the toilet in the kids' bathroom, and the bathroom downstairs gets used by visitors so we like to leave it pristine where possible. 

• Like 1

Geez!  When I have to go bad, I don't give a rat's ass which bathroom I use!  Problem is, in our house we only have one bathroom!  Bad if I have to poo, but if I have to pee I keep a portable urinal container in my bedroom I got from when I was once in the hospital with a kidney stone.  I had to pee in it so they could screen my urine for the stone, so when I took it home, I keep it on my dresser so if I have to pee and the one bathroom in the house is in use, I don't have any worries.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Geez!  When I have to go bad, I don't give a rat's ass which bathroom I use!  Problem is, in our house we only have one bathroom!  Bad if I have to poo, but if I have to pee I keep a portable urinal container in my bedroom I got from when I was once in the hospital with a kidney stone.  I had to pee in it so they could screen my urine for the stone, so when I took it home, I keep it on my dresser so if I have to pee and the one bathroom in the house is in use, I don't have any worries.

I keep a bunch of portable waste disposal containers in my bedroom. ?

• Like 1
On 1/15/2023 at 5:36 PM, rusty pins said:

For me, we only had one bathroom, if I had to pee and the bathroom was occupied, the guest bathroom became the drain in the basement.

• Like 1