LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ranking up

10 minutes ago, Baby Toni38 said:

Sorry,  but how do you increase your ranking. 

I'm not entirely sure, I've noticed it goes up after posting to a thread, maybe it's increased based on how active we are on the board?

43 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Your rank goes up as you get reactions to your posts.

@Babygeebee @Baby Toni38:

While reactions to posts may have a minor impact, it is basically a counter of how may posts (public or private) you have made.  If you go to your account's status information page, you can see a count down counter of how many more posts you need before you make the next status.  The first two or three levels are passed through fairly quickly.  Each level requires more posts before reaching the next level.

• Thanks 1
On 1/12/2023 at 8:01 PM, lil_stinkie said:

I'm not entirely sure, I've noticed it goes up after posting to a thread, maybe it's increased based on how active we are on the board?

Good to know It's been a mystery to me. I just love unlocking achievements on games, apps like audible.  I am Weird that way I guess

• Like 1
5 hours ago, babyheadspace said:

Good to know It's been a mystery to me. I just love unlocking achievements on games, apps like audible.  I am Weird that way I guess

achievment unlocked, bedwetter

trophie earned, good-nites

• Like 1

Being concerned over it is a big distraction from what is important. It amounts to letting other people run your (rather empty) life. Do your onw thing and do it well. The person who tries to be all things to all people ends up being nothing to nobody. I would just as soon do awaywith it. After you get to "diaper royalty", there is nowhere to go

• Like 1

There was a time within the past year after a site update that a person could like their own posts!  I believe it must have been reported because after a few weeks it was fixed.  It's too bad some people have to rely on liking their own posts to try and make themselves more popular.  Frankly, if someone likes my posts, fine!  I usually know how people feel about me by the response they leave to my posts.  If they don't like it, well, that is their opinion and they are entitled to it.  If I get one person responding to my post with a negative reply and 10 others who respond with a positive reply, I know the odd one out and figure the majority agrees with what I have said.

• Like 2