LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Julie Benz in "Bad Girls from Valley High"

It occurs to me that whenever the topic of jobs that require diapers comes up actors could be a mention (someone probably already has). 

Not only for scenes like this but I seem to recall a Ryan Reynolds interview about a movie where his character was buried alive. He mentioned needing to wear a diaper for long shoots. That takes dedication!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, safeandhappy said:

It occurs to me that whenever the topic of jobs that require diapers comes up actors could be a mention (someone probably already has). 

Not only for scenes like this but I seem to recall a Ryan Reynolds interview about a movie where his character was buried alive. He mentioned needing to wear a diaper for long shoots. That takes dedication!

Makes sense too me. Long shooting schedule and not much room. I hope other actors/actresses have taken to such measures for movies and TV shows!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Nice find, @nappy-cub. Out of curiosity, because I haven't seen the film, what's the plotline behind her wearing diapers in the scene? Or is it just left unspoken...? 

I also haven't seen the film. I think there's a magic spell that's making them younger, so she has to wear a nappy.

• Like 2

The plot behind this movie was that somebody was killed because of the main characters so the ghost gets revenge by lacing chocolate with an spell that makes them age rapidly. In the same movie there is a scene with Julie Benz where she is trying to purchase the adult diapers claiming there for somebody else and then immediately wetting her self. It’s right before the scene shown above

• Like 1
On 1/31/2023 at 9:58 AM, Little Sherri said:

Nice find, @nappy-cub. Out of curiosity, because I haven't seen the film, what's the plotline behind her wearing diapers in the scene? Or is it just left unspoken...? 

she was helping out in a rehab or something and the person she was helping put drugs in to the cookies or snacks to make her age faster. she started to loose control and wets herself. There another scene where she buying diapers and wet her pants on the check out line

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...