LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprise Diapers!

So I was out and about today and opened up the trunk of my car and was shocked to find a random box! It took me a second to realize what it was. It was a case of diapers I had forgotten about! I had ordered them and had to pick them up out of the house. I ordered two cases, brought one in but I did not bring the other in at the time because I was being lazy then forgot about them in my trunk.

Has anyone else been surprised or shocked to find diapers somewhere? Hide them away only to find them while cleaning? Order and forget?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, DAQ said:

So I was out and about today and opened up the trunk of my car and was shocked to find a random box! It took me a second to realize what it was. It was a case of diapers I had forgotten about! I had ordered them and had to pick them up out of the house. I ordered two cases, brought one in but I did not bring the other in at the time because I was being lazy then forgot about them in my trunk.

Has anyone else been surprised or shocked to find diapers somewhere? Hide them away only to find them while cleaning? Order and forget?

I don't know for sure, but this sounds like the subject Matter for a good song parody : YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LUVS AWAY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What about GOODNIGHTS IRENE?

How  about that great group from the '60's; The Mamas and the Pampoers?

• Like 1