LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm Jessica I'm a trans baby girl.

Hi Jessica, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in, be comfy, you can grab a high chair, pull it closer in with us ? Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
On 1/7/2023 at 11:42 PM, Jessica1965 said:

Hi my name is Jessica.  I'm a trans girl I live with my mummy.  I'm an adult baby all the time when at home. I'm 3 and mummy looks after me and treats me as her baby. 

@Jessica1965

welcome to DD!  i've been a member of this place since August of 2019, I've met a lot of interesting people and I've learned a lot of things about people in the community! one of the things that I have learned is that everyone is welcome here, and that is one of the main things that we want to make sure people understand. As has always been the case, I welcome you and I always say that if someone wants to follow me or send me a private message that is always OK! Please feel free to look around to read different posts, and to interact with other users that are on or in our community chat or form boards. You can you can always meet new friends this way, and learn a lot of things about other people and the way they are and why they are here and how they got here. you can also learn about each person as an individual, and find out what makes them tick. there are many individuals who are very well versed in parts of the lifestyle, and some people may enjoy being adult babies, some of them are incontinent, some of them are diaper lovers, and some of them are ABDL, were you also may find adult kids or other designations. Each of us has our own our own reason for being here and each of us has their own story which is unique to each person. I invite you to take a look and see what you find, and if you feel the need, feel free to post in response to anything that you find interesting. many times a good conversation can be had either on The forums themselves, or even in the chat system. on many at night, if you have the right people on, you can have one heck of a wingding conversation, and you never know what you will be discussing. I have spent many and night myself, throughout the past the pandemic of 20, learning about different people and figuring out how things go, and they kept me of about myself even when I felt badly! missed a lot of a lot of different interactions with people during that time, but there is a lot of good people here on DD and they and they always have good advice and they also have valuable opinions and experiences that you can draw upon if you need to.

I hope you find your adventure here to be enjoyable and memorable! Many of us start the journey here because we're not sure of how we got here or how we're going to get from Point A to point B. One of the things I always taught people is that sometimes when you come to a place like this, you might not understand how or why you feel the way you do, but in for you to be able to move forward, you might have to take a long long long look ahead, before you finally realize what's going on, and it might take a while for you to accept who you are and what you are, before you can move on and then add another piece of the lifestyle to the puzzle. the most important thing that you have to do is to be able to accept yourself and be able to say that it's OK. People do not have to accept what they don't understand, So that is part of the problem. many people don't understand why they like diapers or why they make them feel good For example, or why they are attracted to him, so it's hard to be able to understand something in order to accept it. sometimes acceptance takes time, and sometimes acceptance acceptance is something that comes because you understand what is going on in your head. It's OK if you don't understand what's going on but then of course there's always a possibility that you might not understand what's going on, while others may be able to help you understand, And by that token help you to accept who and what you are.

NEVER Be afraid to be yourself! never be afraid to be the person you want to be, and never let anyone tell you that you are not who you know you are! that seems to be the major thing! people out there don't know what they are dealing with sometimes and they need help from others! other times there are people who don't believe you when you say you are who you are. Sometimes that is one of the hardest things is to be able to determine what is going on inside your head, and then tell you figure that part out, it's very hard for you to be able to say that you are something when you are not sure what you think you are. it's OK not to be able to tell that part, but eventually you will get to that particular milestone and then you'll be able to accept who and what you are, and then be able to say that you are proud of who you are. never let anyone tell you that you are not who you actually are! most problems occur because people don't understand what it is they're trying to deal with And that is the biggest problem! if you don't understand what you're dealing with, it's very hard for you to be able to accept what's going on! I had a note

That's why it's very important to read and be able to understand what other people are saying. you might not understand or be able to accept what you don't understand yet, but given enough time you should be able to determine what it is what it is you feel and why you feel that way. you still may not understand it fully, and there's times that I may question myself, because anybody that has been dealing with journeys like most of us, start out questioning ourselves, and then when we finally figure out what's going on, we might go into the incontinence medical form or the incontinence desired form and post our journey threads, telling people how we started and why we like what we like or how we got where we are. it might take time for some people to do this, but for those that do, it's very interesting to see how people start and how people end as their journey continues. a journey is something that you start and you keep on going and doing. each going down the same road, And through a bunch of twists turns and winding paths, they might end up right here at the end, and each person that ends up here takes a different path to get here, but they're here, that means that they are trying to figure out who and what they are, how they want to function, and why they feel the way they do, and there's plenty of people that you can lean on to ask questions or ask advice of. Don't be afraid to do that because that's the most important piece. I don't care if you're 18 or if you're 80: Each person has their own experiences and they may have their own questions or their own doubts or their own fears or whatever, but we're all here family and that's the way I look at DD: We all have our reasons for being here comment and we all have our little quirks and our fears and our trepidations and our easy uneasiness: having doubts makes some people think that that means that somebody is weak, but that makes the only makes them stronger because they are working through their challenges to figure out what's going on in life. not knowing what's gonna happen in life is normal: If we all knew what was gonna happen in our lives lives would be boring and would be uneventful. I prefer a life that is challenging but not overly difficult, but then of course if everything was easy, and we could automatically determine what was gonna happen in our lives it would be boring as hell!

so welcome to DD! if I or anyone else can help you please don't hesitate to respond to any of the messages listed within the forms, and if you are of a mind, you may follow me And private message me if you feel that that is appropriate. Once you follow a person, you will be able to then go to your notification bell, And anyone you follow, will have that ability to determine what happens. if you see someone pull something and use the @ sign followed by the person's name, that will cause a vacation to be posted to the person you are following. you have to be careful when you're typing those because you were typing  @ first, and then and then the username. Sometimes you have to post box down far enough to be able to see a listing of the available usernames I think. If anyone needs any help, then one of us will be able to help you Should you run into issues.

Good luck, And as my friend @AbabeBill would say pull up a chair, or high chair, sit back and relax and enjoy yourself.: this will allow you to let your hair down, and of course should you wish to chat with anyone on the server, just go into the chat server under chat in the menus.

Brian

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...