LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which enema will produce the biggest mess while I sleep for about 30 minutes to an hour?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. I am aware of the risks I am taking by doing this (Do not try this if you feel uncomfortable!) Ty!

• Mineral Oil (Less than half a qrt / 32 ounces)
    • Warm, Soapy Water (About a qrt or 32 ounces)
    • Coffee (Small)
    • Warm water mixed with salt (Little bit more than a qrt)
    • Mineral Oil + Dulcolax Suppository (1) + Ducolax Laxatives (2 pills)
    • Other (Comment pls!)

Question

2 answers to this question

Generally I wouldn't recommend anything other than clean warm water for an enema(not soapy outside of a pre-mixed enema solution).

I consider suppositories as separate from enema's, but as far as biggest mess goes the suppository with oil would probably be the better option.

Any oral laxative would add to the effect  of any of these but I would not mix suppository and laxatives if I planned to sleep through the mess though.

I honestly believe that the safest way to do this would be to take an appropriate amount of mineral oil. Is use mineral oil when I get constipated, because that is the easiest way to be able to have everything move without hurting you. The only disadvantage is That once whatever you're trying to eliminate starts coming out, you won't be able to hold back. There aren't used to give me a shot of mineral oil every time that I was constipated, and usually within maybe an hour or so at the outside, things would start moving and it would feel a lot better.

Just to be on the safe side be very careful whatever you are doing when you're doing this.  I would not want to mix anything together to make it happen, mineral oil Does well, and it's a lot easier on your body than to try to put in an enema and trying to hold it, and then make a mess.

Brian