LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23

5 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

arita, meanwhile, is right at the start of her journey with yet a third type. She's got a good support system and she's listening to Nohemi, so there's hope for our Little gay disaster.

It's never easy I wish I had a full group like that but I'm so grateful for the people I do have.

And if I had to place a guess... CPTSD?

• Like 1
Just now, YourFNF said:

And if I had to place a guess... CPTSD?

Are you asking for Sarita or Nohemi? For Hemi I won't confirm or deny anything, because there's a book 2 coming and she'll be a major character again.

For Sarita, I don't mind saying that while she has lots of issues stemming from her mom's death, being working poor, etc, in terms of neurology she's ADHD.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:05 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Bubbly like a fresh glass of champagne, Sarita skipped down the street to meet Pauline. As she went, she gushed about her new job to the Munch group chat. Nohemi and Oriana’s polite congratulations were utterly drowned by Paul and Nieves’ flood of excited gifs.

Congrats girl! You sure as hell earned it ?

1 minute ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

or Sarita, I don't mind saying that while she has lots of issues stemming from her mom's death, being working poor, etc, in terms of neurology she's ADHD.

Ahhh that was my second guess.... AudHD and either CPTSD and or BPD myself so I'm decent but not an expert when it comes to spotting ??‍♀️

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Ahhh that was my second guess.... AudHD and either CPTSD and or BPD myself so I'm decent but not an expert when it comes to spotting ??‍♀️

I tried not to make it too overt. I didn't want to do a "Very special WB episode" on any of the characters. Sarita's in good company with me in her ADHD, so that was the easiest trait for me work in subtly. Plus, we get access to Sarita's thoughts and feelings, which are complicated by all kinds of stuff, whereas for other characters we only get dialogue and actions.

Thank god.” Sarita grabbed her purse and new-employee binder. “I’ve wanted you out of that sundress since I saw it on you.”

“Then let’s go, love.” Pauline took Sarita’s hand.

I was worried about how this would go.. So glad to see them in a healthy relationship and working through it

lus, we get access to Sarita's thoughts and feelings, which are complicated by all kinds of stuff, whereas for other characters we only get dialogue and actions.

Honestly you nailed it!

ou asked for it.” Sarita took a gulp of apple juice and leaned back on Pauline’s lap. “A year and a half ago, a girl named Felisa and I were regulars at the Plush Pony…”

Hell of a ride as always Sol. What can I say except

giphy.gif

*giggle snorts ruefully face in hand as I do a bit of deep breathing*

here will be a sequel, already entitled, "Getting a Mommy".

Oooh I can't wait!

8 minutes ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

hanks! I mostly recalled what a mess I was in my own 20s. >_>

Side note but I really hope I can get to this point some day... Kind of in the middle of it all right now ??‍♀️

• Like 1
9 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

You absolutely can! It took me a decade to stop being a mess. I have faith in you. ❤️

anime-girl.gif

Thanks Sol that means a lot

• Like 1