LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is having to wear a diaper really that embarrassing for most adults?

On 4/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, stevewet said:

I am not an adult baby but certainly DL now I feel no shame or embarrassment over wearing nappies all the time 

That's why I am not ashamed of being kept in diapers

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Diaper Duck said:

Ever since I became 24/7 a week ago, I stopped caring what people think if they see my diaper.

@Diaper Duck

That is the right way to think about it! if you think about it real close, anybody that is incontinent for whatever reason doesn't have a choice, and if they're incontinent and they are severely incontinent, they don't have any control, so they don't have anything to be ashamed of nor do they have anything to worry about. They just go about their business and live their life to the fullest extent possible, ensure they'll have to change a diaper every few hours, but it's a lot better than having wet pants or dirty pants or having to clean up a mess.

Wearing a diaper isn't the worst thing in the world! many people do it every day, and they do it and they don't even think about it, because that's just part of what happens.  I'd rather wear diapers for the rest of my life than to worry about whether I'm gonna have an accident, or try to get to the bathroom and hurry. That causes me safety concerns and mobility concerns because of my ability to stand and move. i'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm still able to move very carefully, but I don't wanna end up being in a position where I have to worry and try to hold something in, because that's not good at all. The reason you wear a diaper is so that it can be used, whether it's worn and not used or worn in wet or worn and messed, that is the reasoning for having them, although some people just like having the feeling of a diaper on, without Wetting it.

once you get over the guilt and all of that nonsense, it's as easy as falling off a log. if you really need a diaper it's there, and it will always help you wherever you are I've always known that for some reason I may end up having problems with incontinence, and I've been noticing that over the years it's been happening with more frequency, so I just made the jump and decided to go all the way. A lot easier to change a diaper than it is to worry about wet pants or anything else, and once you get over the guilt and all of that nonsense you won't even think about it twice. Most friends that are real friends of yours understand your reasoning and won't worry about it, and they understand that some people need diapers, in more ways than one.

Brian

• Like 2

I worried and worried myself to death over what others would think until my need became stronger. Not a soul has noticed or said a thing to me about it. If you think about it, would you ask someone if they were wearing boxers or briefs? Or panties or thong? Most people are only worried about whats gking on with THEM. In every moment of every day. What they are gonna do next, blah blah. They dont care about what kind of underwear you wear. I hope that helps ease your mind a bit. Oh! And if they did happen to notice and decide to say something, how rude would that make them appear?? Dont worry. Relax, let go, and enjoy your padded life!

• Thanks 1

I was the same when I first became incontinent and enuretic and had to start wearing nappies. I soon realised no one noticed. My wife told me later if you look hard enough you can tell but by then I had stopped worrying about it.  All our friends and family know I wear nappies now anyway. I prefer it that way.

In the last ten years no one has ever said anything to me. I have had to bring it up in conversation once. I was coming out of a disabled toilet and a woman waiting glared at me. I smiled sweetly and said "I'm sorry if you had to wait but I was just changing my incontinence pad" She didn't know where to look.