LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being an AB or AK is cool and all, what things DON'T you miss about being a child?

lil_stinkie

While i spend a good portion of my adult life trying to recapture my childhood, admittedly, there are aspects of being a child, that I'm glad i don't have to deal with anymore. Spankings and timeouts being the main one.

what don't you miss?

• Like 1

I don't miss being a kid at all.  Having to always be told what to do.  I agree that kids need to be told what to do.  That's how they learn and grow, and especially what is harmful to them.  You don't teach a kid not to run out into the street, next thing you know they will get hit by a car.  I couldn't wait to grow up and do adult things.  Drive a car, all that stuff.  I do miss the good times as a kid.  Christmas day, family vacations but I have the memories.  Some things I don't miss have just changed.  I don't miss having to get up early on a cold day to go to school.  Now I have to get up early on a cold day to go to work.

• Like 2

Hiii!

I don't miss regimented bed time and TV censorship. ? and spankings but I only got them when I had it coming (there was usually a fire involved).

?‍♂️

• Like 3

I don’t really miss it but feel fortunate to have the best of both worlds. Driving a car, earning money, following passions, dating, and drinking alcohol all bring me enjoyment. What’s better is I can do them  all and still be in diapers.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

I don't miss the "because I'm your mother" excuse.???

I definitely don't miss that, although as I got older, it has turned into. "Because I gave birth to you"

• Haha 2