LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Find A Fast Way

I'm going out on a limb here and presuming because this was posted in the incontinence section that you are referring to incontinence. There is nothing short of medically hurting yourself that is fast. The only thing I would suggest is a Hypno track or CD like SoCal sells. Trust me this has been discussed to death in the past. Check out some of the old threads on the subject. Best of luck on your choice, but be informed before you act, the decision is yours to live with ^_^

if its incontnace you want. just ware diapers 24/7. try to go in them every 30 min. it will not be long and you will train your self to wet every 30 min. keep shorting the time, you will be changing diapers all the time.

or from what i read just wear a cath for like a month, if you don't use it you lose it, so by not using the bladder muscles they will dissipate.

And thats the end of that chapter, Chelsea

Not a good plan to use a catheter for a month. Bacteria start to colonize within 48 hours.

Hi I am trying to find a fast way to get this any ideas on how to do it?

Try updating your PC with more memory, get a bigger processor or try DSL or Cable high speed internet. That should allow you to get this faster.

Hooray for another "how do I become incontinent fast post" If you really gotta become incontinent you must travel to a specific rain forest in South America. It is here you will find a specific tree and you will be required to eat the bark. You will have a mild hallucinogenic experience and wake up 4 days after eating the bark. When you wake up you will have fond that you had soiled and wet yourself while being away on your "trip." From then on you will no longer be able to control yourself and will pee and poop yourself uncontrollably. Good freaking LUCK!

~Brian