LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Remembering the full time switch from underwear to diapers

It has been a while since I was wearing underwear and not diaper's.  

Basically one day I was placed into a diaper as I was having accidents and it has not stopped.  At first it was uncomfortable.  Not really wanting this.  But fater a while of my wife throwing out all of my underwear and leaving me only diapers to wear.

Now it just feels normal and would not be switching back

Other make the switch with issues .

• Like 5

I went 24/7 a bit more than 3.5 years ago, and threw out the last of my underwear about 2 years ago - they'd lived in a bag on a shelf in my garage for more than a year at that point, but it still felt like a big step, not to have anything other than diapers in my drawers, in terms of underwear options. I have not looked back!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been wearing diapers for over 20 years and I don't know what adult underwear feels like these days. I'm way too comfortable and to use to being kept in diapers and kept as an adult baby. I'm never getting out of them anytime soon and I'm always gona be stuck in diapers.

• Like 3

I have been full-time in diapers for over 2 1/2 years now. I remember thinking it would only last a while. Now, there is no way I will go back to big boy under pants. There are none in my house. Just big baby diapers for this toddler. I would have too many accidents if I tried anyway. I’m no longer potty trained.

• Like 4
On 1/8/2023 at 5:50 PM, Pampertimmy said:

I have been full-time in diapers for over 2 1/2 years now. I remember thinking it would only last a while. Now, there is no way I will go back to big boy under pants. There are none in my house. Just big baby diapers for this toddler. I would have too many accidents if I tried anyway. I’m no longer potty trained.

That’s like me as well. I’m kept in diapers full time and permanently. There’s no way I can ever wear adult underwear. It’s why at home, I don’t own any adult underwear and all I have is just diapers. Since being an adult baby, I’m not even potty trained. If any adult tries to put m me in adult underwear, I would leak so badly. 

• Like 2