LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursery In The Woods (Ch7 posted 1/2/23)

Hi folks! This is my most controversial story, people tend to love it or hate it. I'm curious to see what this board thinks! The title is indeed a pun on Cabin in the Woods, it's an ABDL story with supernatural elements. It's also an older story of mine, so not as polished as the newer stuff, but still readable I hope.

This story covers a pretty wide range of content so fyi at some point you'll see: Diaper Girls, Diaper Boys, Diaper Wetting, BDSM, Magic / Supernatural, Forced Regression, Forced Diapering, and Messy Diapers.

There are 7 chapters in all. Enjoy!

-----

CH1

The van heaved its way up the bumpy dirt road. With every wild lurch over a tree root or into a pothole, Rose clung to her seat’s armrests. Side mirrors clattered against tree branches, drowning out conversation for the last half hour. It felt more like driving into a cave than a forest, especially with the light filtering down green from the packed canopy above.

“Are you sure this is the road?” Rose asked plaintively.

“We are seriously almost there. They told us it would be rough,” Ivan said. “Don’t be such a baby.”

“Shut up!” Rose pouted. “We haven’t started playing yet.”

Chuckles from the back only worsened Rose’s mood. This trip was supposed to be a fun, kinky weekend for her and Ivan. Then he found the ‘perfect getaway’, but it was so expensive they had to bring two more couples along. The cabin was looking less perfect with every bump in the road, and Rose doubted it would actually be big enough for them to all have their own space.

“I hope we really are almost there,” Miguel said from the back. “Aurora needs a change.”

Rose turned around to start at Aurora. She hardly knew the taller girl, Aurora was a friend of a boyfriend, of a friend. All Rose knew was that Aurora was a receptionist, and she looked the part in a cute blue blouse and pencil skirt. It was hard to imagine Miss Perfect Makeup and Blonde Hair in a wet diaper.

Aurora shrugged at Rose. “It beats waiting for a bathroom. I’m sure Tiffany can back me up.”

Tiffany shook her head, rainbow-dyed undercut flashing behind dark brown locks. “Actually I only wear for kink. I’ve never worn at work,” Tiffany grinned viciously. “But Rose has.”

“Only once!” Rose exclaimed, blushing furiously. “I was trying it out, it doesn’t count!”

“It totally counts, because you used that pullup,” Tiffany continued relentlessly.

“You did? You never told me that.” Ivan laughed, reaching a powerful arm over to grab Rose’s waistband. “I should probably diaper check you right now then…”

“Keep your eyes on the road!” Rose batted Ivan’s hand away frantically.

“You trying to rile Rose up, slave?” Charles asked, affectionately rattling Tiffany’s collar. “You know I’m going to be taking suggestions for punishments.”

“Trying to make the most of the weekend, Master,” Tiffany said, batting her eyes.

“Guys, we’re not supposed to be playing until we get unpacked!” Rose said.

“No, that was your suggestion, and it’s fine if that’s what you want to do,” Miguel said. “Aurora is kind of always low-key playing.”

“I want to hear you call Ivan Daddy,” Tiffany said. “But like, when you’re standing up.”

“Oh my god Tiff, you are horrible,” Rose threw a packet of chips at Tiffany.

“You’re lucky we’re not playing yet,” Ivan said. “You’d already be in trouble.”

Rose was about to retort when the van bottomed out with a horrible scrape of metal on rock. It bounced free and rolled across mercifully flat grass. The sun poured down into a wide clearing, surrounded by berry bushes. Directly ahead was a huge cabin, with stairs leading up to a high front porch. The building looked to be in good condition, the cedar shingle walls were free of moss, and the windows were clean. Extensions to the original building rambled outwards, each stage of construction a little different from the others.

“We made it!” Miguel said, hopping out of the van. Aurora followed, moving gingerly for reasons that made Rose blush. They were always a funny couple, she stood a good head over him, but he was stocky as hell. He had both his and Aurora’s suitcases in his hands like they were nothing.

Tiffany waited at the van door with her hands behind her back for Charles to attach a leash to her collar. Unlike Aurora she didn’t have a skirt to even try to hide her diaper, it bulged out from under her black leggings.

Rose adjusted her loose shorts, happy she only had a pullup to hide at the moment. Now that she was actually here her heart pounded. What if being diapered stopped being fun after a while? She hoped Ivan wouldn’t be upset if that happened. They’d had a good time before, a hot time if Rose was being honest. But she wasn’t sure she could keep it up for a whole weekend.

Ivan loomed up to Rose while she was staring at the cabin. He wasn’t a small guy, but he always towered over Rose’s petite frame. That was a big part of the attraction, she had to admit. Happy warmth glowed in her shorts when Ivan put a big arm around her.

“The cabin’s in great shape,” Ivan said. “That roof is brand new.”

“Enough with roofs!” Rose giggled. “You’re not at work. We’ve got a long weekend!”

“That’s right,” Ivan rumbled, leaning over to pull Rose’s back against his flat belly. “We’re here to play. Are you ready to play?”

Rose whimpered. After a couple of tries she managed to softly say, “Yes Daddy.”

“That’s my good girl,” Ivan said, casually pulling the waistband of Rose’s shorts. “Looks like you’re still dry too.”

“Yes Daddy,” Rose said, squirming nervously. Ivan went down on one knee and turned her to face him. She met his eyes timidly, shivering in his grasp.

“Are you scared?” Ivan asked.

“Uh huh,” Rose said plaintively.

“You don’t have to be, I’m here, and I’ll take care of you,” Ivan gently brushed Rose’s cheek with his knuckles. “If it gets to be too much you can let me know, okay?”

“Really?” Rose asked quietly. “It won’t ruin the weekend?”

“You let Daddy worry about what might ruin the weekend,” Ivan said. “You worry about being a good girl, and about keeping your diapers dry, okay?”

“Okay,” Rose smiled, wrapping her arms around Ivan and clinging to him. He held her close, squishing her tight. It was the safest feeling in the world. Rose sighed, letting bliss wash over her.

Ivan stood and stroked Rose’s dark hair. “I’ll get the bags. You go check out the house, okay little girl?”

Rose nodded, taking the key from Ivan along with a pat on the rear. She scampered up the stairs and looked around the cabin’s massive porch. There was a good assortment of wooden outdoor-furniture, bare, but presumably the cushions were inside. There was even a loveseat swing on the end where the hill sloped down.

The door was big, and ornate, but Rose lost all interest in it when she took in the statues to either side of it. Meticulously carved out of wood, a nymph and a satyr stood there in enough detail to make Michelangelo nod in respect. The sculptor hadn’t bothered with clothes for either of them, and the detail extended everywhere. Rose wasn’t sure which was more distracting, the nymph’s taut nipples with hyper-accurate goosebumps on the areola; or the fact that the satyr was hung like – something much bigger than a goat, anyway.

Shaking herself out of her distraction, Rose unlocked the door and pushed it open, gasping delightedly at the room on the other side. All her fears of a dingy rustic cabin were dispelled by the spotless, even shining wood floor. Plus, ultra-comfortable couches, love-seats and armchairs were scattered around a huge open living room. A rustic stone fireplace dominated the right side of the room, with stairs nearby to carry heat up to the bedrooms. Past the living room there was a gorgeous kitchen with a proper stove, oven, and fridge.

Further exploration revealed a library with more cozy chairs, and an enclosed sleeping porch with carefully tended potted laurels. Racing upstairs, Rose found three huge bedrooms, one of them with a view that peeked through the trees to a glittering lake. She bounced on the king size bed, giddy with excitement. Even with the wood paneled walls, the room felt big. Rose staked her claim to the room by tossing her purse on the nightstand and walked back out into the hall.

There was a bathroom at the top of the stairs with a clawfoot tub. Rose smirked to herself, she wouldn’t have to worry much about that room, other than a bath or two. It was a good thing too, there was another statue of the satyr on the bathroom counter, a foot tall but ridiculously detailed. Hearing Ivan’s voice downstairs sent her scampering back down, on a collision course for a hug around his waist.

“Daddy!” She gushed, “It’s sooo nice! I picked us out a room. It has a view of the water and a super big bed!”

“I’m glad you like it. Feeling less nervous hon?” Ivan said, stroking Rose’s hair.

“Aww, she is super cute,” Aurora said from the kitchen.

Rose blushed, hiding her face in Ivan’s belly. She’d been looking forward to being little with Ivan, but she wasn’t sure how much she could do it around the others.

“Yes she is,” Ivan grinned. “Rose, go help Aurora in the kitchen.”

“But I want to show you the bedroom,” Rose pouted.

“Aurora is going to be like your big cousin this weekend, little girl,” Ivan said. “Go help her out. I’m sure you picked the best bedroom for us.”

Rose pouted her way over to the kitchen. From the looks of the bulge at the back of Aurora’s skirt, she hadn’t been changed yet. There wasn’t much smell though, so it was probably pee. It made Rose wonder if Aurora ever messed. She knew Tiffany did. Messing had come up in Rose’s conversations with Ivan, but she wasn’t sure it was something she wanted to do. Being a little embarrassed was fun, but even thinking about messing was too much embarrassment.

“Hey Aurora,” Rose said. “Do you need some help?”

“I sure do, kiddo,” Aurora said. Being littled by Aurora caught Rose off guard, she fidgeted, unable to look the other woman in the eye. Rose came up to about boob height on Aurora, and looking into her new friend’s ample bosom wasn’t any better. Casting her gaze down made Rose feel even more little, with a rush of excited embarrassment.

“Oh, I knew you were new to playing, but I didn’t realize you were this blushy about it,” Aurora said. “Is it okay if I play with you, little one?”

“Oh, okay.” Rose said, twisting a foot on the floor.

“Great!” Aurora pulled Rose in for a hug, crushing Rose’s face into her boobs quite deliberately, Rose thought. “Maybe your daddy will let me change you!”

Rose squirmed out from Aurora’s hug, feeling damp in the crotch of her pullup at the mere suggestion of being changed. With diapers on the brain, Rose couldn’t think of a change of subject, so she decided to switch the person being talked about at least.

“How come you didn’t get changed yet? Aren’t you uncomfortable?” Rose asked.

“I kind of like it as long as it isn’t too soggy,” Aurora said, sticking her hip out at Rose. “Want to feel?”

Tentatively, Rose squished Aurora’s rear. An excited cackle slipped out, she pulled her hand back guiltily.

“Don’t you ever wait a while to be changed?” Aurora asked.

“No, Daddy always changes me right away,” Rose said. “It’s uncomfortable to be wet.”

“You might find out that you like it,” Aurora winked. “You’re probably going to discover all kinds of stuff this weekend.”

Rose shrugged, blushing again. She wondered if she’d be blushing all weekend.

“Anyway, we should get things set up in here. I’ll put plates away, can you put away the silverware?” Aurora pulled one of the kitchen drawers open. “Forks here, knives here, spoons here. Bigger stuff in the next drawer down. Can you handle that, Rose?”

Humiliation burned Rose’s cheeks and neck. Her crotch was uncomfortably damp. Rose nodded contritely and set to putting the silverware away. The little feeling was so strong that she didn’t realize she was putting them away one by one, instead of in handfuls like she normally would. In fact, she was so focused on her task that she didn’t pay attention to who was in the kitchen until she felt someone grab the back of her shorts.

“Still dry, little one?” Ivan asked.

“Iv.. Daddy!” Rose protested, spinning around. “That’s embarrassing.”

“If you think that’s embarrassing, you’re going to be embarrassed a lot on this trip,” Ivan said, stepping up to pin Rose to the kitchen counter. “Diaper checks are the start.”

Rose whimpered and squirmed, fighting the twin sensations of heat in her crotch and pressure in her bladder. “Don’t change me in front of them.”

“I won’t, unless you change your mind about that,” Ivan said. “But you will be wearing all weekend, and they’re going to see.”

He caught Rose’s wrists and pulled them behind her back. She moaned softly as her hardening nipples pressed into her bra. “They’re going to see your diapers, and I’m sure they’ll see them wet at some point too.”

“Daddy please, stop,” Rose whispered, wobbling as she crossed her thighs. “I have to go.”

“If you’re a big girl you can hold it,” Ivan said, kissing Rose on the forehead. “We need to finish our conversation here and then I’ll take you to the potty.”

“Nuh, please let me go, Daddyyyyyyy,” Rose whined, pulled up to her tiptoes by Ivan. She glanced around in desperation, Tiffany and Charles were missing but Aurora and Miguel were in the living room. All her whining had them looking her way. As the damn broke and Rose felt wet splash against her pullup, Aurora giggled. Rose trembled in shame, panting and fighting her way out of Ivan’s grip so she could cling to him. Tears flowed without sobs from the sheer intensity of humiliation on top of intense arousal. The fact that she had an audience was only barely stopping Rose from humping Ivan’s leg.

“Oh, I guess you are a little girl!” Ivan said, his boisterous tone only compounding Rose’s embarrassment. “We’ll see you in a few minutes’ guys. Rose had a little accident.”

Biting her lip until it hurt, Rose followed Ivan up the stairs. Every step was a wet squish, she could feel it dribbling down her thighs. She should be crying from the embarrassment, or mad at Ivan for pushing things so far in public. Somehow the only thing she could think about was putting her hands in Ivan’s pants. Or being thrown down on a bed by him, or – she moaned when she saw the changing blanket and supplies laid out on the bed.

Now that they were alone she grabbed Ivan through the crotch of his jeans, shamelessly pressing her breasts against him. “Daddy, please. Please daddy.”

Ivan growled, setting off another burst of warmth in Rose’s rapidly cooling pullup. Rose was drowning in a kiss when she felt his palm cup her crotch. Ivan squeezed, wet spread across her thighs, soaking into her shorts. The pullup was so full that even her waistband felt damp.

A rough hand played across her breasts. The hand on her crotch was squeezing, again and again. She could feel Ivan through his pants, huge, and hard as steel. When the kiss ended with his teeth on her lip Rose threw back her head and cried out. There were a couple of flashes, two or three, she couldn’t be sure. More liquid squirted into the defeated pullup.

Startling cold on her crotch and butt cut through the fog before Rose even processed that Ivan had thrown her down on the bed. She felt pressure on her needy sex and balled her fists in the comforter. Pressure became a full, stretching feeling. Moans and cries squeezed out of Rose with every thrust. A flash went off again, leaving her dizzy, her throat sore from the yell.

Ivan was grunting, she squeezed herself around his thickness, smiling dreamily as she heard his pleasure, felt it spread warm and wet into her. A tiny flash went off, an aftershock really. She trembled, panting on the bed. She felt soaked around the waist and a good way down. Sweat, piss, cum… there would be time to worry about all that later. She reached for Ivan as his thickness slid out of her. Gratefully, she clung to him when he lay down next to her.

He smelled of Ivan, the sweaty version. Her nose was full of the smell of Ivan, sex, and diapers. Shivers and twitches rippled across Rose every few minutes while her breathing slowed, while Ivan held her.

When thought and time were available again, she opened her eyes and leaned up to kiss Ivan. He smiled at her, stroking her hair. She sighed happily, though the state of her lower half was starting to make itself a problem.

“That was crazy,” Rose said, softly.

“Yea, it was,” Ivan said, kissing her again. “Crazy hot.”

“Intense,” Rose nodded. “we’ve never done it like that before. With me um… not changed all the way.”

“Are you okay?” Ivan asked, stroking Rose’s cheek.

“Yeah, just surprised,” Rose nuzzled Ivan’s hand. “Can we stay here a little bit? Not go downstairs right away?”

“Of course,” Ivan pulled Rose close for a long moment before sitting up. “I’m going to get you cleaned up, and then we can snuggle some more.”

“Okay. Please,” Rose said, surprised at the plaintive tone in her voice.

“You left a puddle on the floor!” Ivan said, tossing the pullup in a lidded trash can. “I think that’s the most you’ve gone in one of those.”

“Ivan!” Rose protested, then corrected herself when Ivan gave her a questioning look. “I mean, Daddy, that’s embarrassing!”

“Well it’s also what happened.” He tossed a towel on the floor and carefully wiped Rose down, first casually with a soft cloth, then meticulously with a wet wipe.

The careful cleaning helped dispel the lonely feeling that had risen when Ivan had sat up. Rose was about to close her eyes when she felt her hips lifted, and crinkly padding slide underneath her.

“Diapers already?” She asked.

“You’re going to be in diapers the rest of the weekend, little girl,” Ivan said. “Except when we go swimming. You can wear a pullup under your suit.”

“Daddy!” Rose whined, squirming away from the diaper. Comfort washed over her again when Ivan’s strong hands grabbed her hips and set her back on it.

“Be a good girl,” Ivan said, sprinkling powder over Rose and lightly wiping it into place.

“Yes Daddy,” Rose said, reluctantly.

The diaper went on thick and snug, so much bigger than the pullups. It was the third one she’d ever been in, and probably the best job Ivan had done putting one on. She didn’t protest or wiggle when Ivan told her to put her arms up, happily trading her sweaty blouse and bra for a comfortable nightshirt.

After Rose settled into his lap, Ivan held up a pink pacifier. “Want to try this?”

Rose stared at it, then shook her head slightly. She was relieved to see Ivan smile and nod. With big arms wrapped around her, she snuggled her padded rear into his lap. It was pure bliss, Ivan always knew how tight to hold her. Rose thought she would drift off, but found herself alert, listening to Ivan’s breathing and heartbeat.

“A whole weekend,” she said, the words bringing the idea more into reality.

“Is it going to be okay?” Ivan asked, stroking Rose’s back.

“Yes Daddy!” Rose said, grinning. “Can I get dressed? I want to get a snack!”

Ivan laughed, squeezed Rose tight. “You can, but only clothes from the big suitcase. The little one is off limits while we’re playing.”

Rose squirmed off Ivan’s lap and opened the suitcase. Ivan’s clothes on one side, Rose’s on the other. Or rather, Rose’s baby clothes on the other. There were some surprises too. The cute overalls, printed shirts, and fun socks she’d packed were in there. Also packed was a onesie, and adult-sized footie pajamas. There was even a baby-doll dress that might fall to her waist if she was lucky. Rose ran her hands over the new clothes, excitement warring with fear.

“I… I don’t know about this new stuff Daddy,” Rose said. “Am I supposed to wear it around our friends?”

“Only if you want to.” Ivan said. “We’re all going to be playing this weekend, it’s not like you’ll be the only one.”

“But… I’m the only baby,” Rose said softly. “Aurora only wears, and it’s a bondage thing for Tiffany.”

“You’re a very cute baby,” Ivan said. “I’m sure that Aurora and Tiffany will be in even more embarrassing outfits.”

“Can I think about it a little?” Rose asked, pulling out one of her overalls and animal-shirt outfits.

“Of course little one,” Ivan said. He hopped off the bed and helped Rose dress, getting lots of squirming and delightful wiggles out of her. “I think we’re ready to go back downstairs, anything else you want to talk about?”

“Well um, it’s only you being my daddy, right?” Rose asked, happy to see Ivan nod. “Okay, and I guess I don’t mind wetting, especially after what happened. But uh, can I use the bathroom if I have to go number two?”

“Yes, but you have to ask, and I have to escort you there,” Ivan said.

Rose blushed, but nodded. “Okay Daddy. I think that’s it.”

“Do you want our friends to play with you at all, or totally hands off? Like, can they do a diaper check?” Ivan asked.

“Uh, I guess they can do that,” Rose said “Little stuff like that is okay but like, no changing me, or seeing me changed. No spankings or that kind of stuff.”

“That sounds fine little one.” Ivan nodded. “You can change your mind any time, either to allow more or to pull stuff back, okay?”

Rose nodded, grinning as her excitement conquered her fear completely. “Okay Daddy, I’m ready!”

Ivan smiled proudly, took Rose’s hand, and led her downstairs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2 - Things are starting to get weird, and wet!

-----

The next morning, Rose was surprised to find herself awake before Ivan. He’d had a lot of vodka the night before and was snoring away with a heavy rumble. The usual morning pressure in her bladder made itself known when she snuggled up to her boyfriend. It was warm in the bed, especially pressed up against Ivan’s hairy arm. With a mischievous smirk, Rose made it warm in her diaper too. Excitement, arousal, and embarrassment all together filled Rose’s belly with butterflies. The game had never gone overnight before, though she’d slept in a diaper a couple of times. Pretending to be a bed wetter had Rose stifling a giggle. Gently, she nudged Ivan.

“Daddy. Daddy wake up,” Rose said softly.

“Hmmph?” Ivan blinked, briefly tensing before leaning against Rose. “Huh? What’s up?”

“Daddy…” Rose hesitated, her heart pounding. “Daddy, I had an accident.”

Ivan blinked a few times, still making the transition to waking. He focused on Rose’s downcast, blushing face and he broke into a huge smile. “Is that so little girl? Let me check.”

Obediently parting her legs, Rose gasped when Ivan squished the warm wet padding against her. She felt her nipples harden and reached out to grip Ivan’s arms. “I went a lot, I’m sorry.”

“At least you didn’t leak,” Ivan said, running his hands down Rose’s legs. “But you’re going to have to do something for me, you know it’s not nice to wake Daddy up.”

“Anything you want, Daddy,” Rose said breathlessly. She nuzzled his neck, kissing a trail down to his collarbone. Ivan gently palmed her head, pushing her further down. His hardness pressed delightfully against her thigh, squished against her diaper. A gentle heat spread across her skin as she wriggled her way down his body, sliding her breasts down his chest and belly until they cradled his cock with their softness.

Warm wet squished against Rose’s crotch when she wrapped her legs around Ivan’s calf. Soft teasing licks at the head of his cock quickly gave way to the warm length of him in her mouth. Ivan was all over eager, from the throbbing in Rose’s mouth to the pressure of his hand on her head. Answering with quick bobs of her head and a firm tongue along his shaft, Rose was glad to hear him groan right away. Her legs tightened, rubbing the warm wet padding on her crotch against Ivan’s shin. She was moaning around his cock when he flooded inside her, the first pulse dribbled down her chin. The rest she got down, sliding off his cock and falling back panting on the bed.

Ivan’s hand sliding into her diaper forced a gasp out of Rose. The wet back padding pulled tight against her rear as his fingers found her button. A wave of pleasure tingled across her skin. Rose’s cheeks burned red when she realized she was wetting again, right onto Ivan’s hand. The embarrassment and slick fingers on her clit drove her over the edge and wiped her mind clear. She lay panting next to Ivan, feeling his warmth, her wetness, smelling the sex in the air.

There didn’t seem to be any need for conversation, especially with Daddy handling everything. He carried her to the bathroom, washed her off, even brushed Rose’s teeth. The satyr statue was even creepier than it had been the day before. Rose was sure it was different somehow, had the expression on its face changed? Shaking off that thought, she put Daddy in-between her and the statue so she wouldn’t have to look at it.

Back in the bedroom he put her down on the bed, putting a thick purple diaper on Rose with tender care. For a while he considered her clothes, his hands hovering over the baby dress. Rose watched, willing to wear it if he brought it to her. Eventually he settled on shorts and her Owl House Grom shirt, which was fun too. The pacifier that Ivan pushed against Rose’s lips came as a welcome relief. She didn’t have to feel like she needed to say something with it occupying her mouth.

Downstairs there was finally something worth commenting on. An adult sized high chair, with a carving of the dryad from the door statue on the back of it. She was presenting her ample breasts but with a motherly, not wanton expression on her face. The surprise pulled Rose out of her haze, she spat her pacifier out and let hang from its cord.

“Daddy… what’s that?” Rose pointed at the chair.

“Not sure,” Ivan said. “Maybe someone found it in a closet and set it up for us. There’s a note here, they’re already down at the lake.”

“I think we would have noticed it last night,” Rose said. “somebody would have said something.”

Ivan shrugged. “We must have missed it. Anyway, we should use it, it must have been a bit of work to set it up.”

“But… what if they come in?” Rose squirmed, blushing.

“Then they’ll see a cute baby eating her breakfast.” Ivan chuckled, pulling the chair open. He advanced on Rose so confidently that all she could do was sputter as he lifted her into the chair. A cloth belt cinched around her waist Ivan held up one of the arm-straps on the tray, Rose shook her head. Relief washed over her when he nodded and patted her cheek, leaving the straps off.

Though she could easily free herself, having the waist strap on made her feel bound to the chair. Rose kicked her feet and glanced back at the door nervously. Her heart fluttered and she could feel a flush on her neck. Having a bowl of Trix cereal set in front of her made Rose giggle. The first bite was incredibly sweet, it tasted like the cereal had sweetened the entire bowl of milk. It wasn’t bad though, and the taste did help her feel little.

Daddy – Ivan – no, Daddy was the right name for him today, was eating a sensible breakfast of eggs and toast. With a proud smile she showed him her empty bowl. “All done Daddy!”

“Good girl,” Ivan said, grinning with more excitement than she’d expected. “Wait there until Daddy is done eating.”

Rose managed a very good pretend pout and kicked her legs idly against the highchair as she waited. Seeing Aurora and Tiffany openly wearing diapers last night had gotten a lot of her nervousness out. It would be fun to see what crazy thing they’d be wearing today! She squirmed in the chair, enjoying the feeling of the thick padding under her rear.

Without warning, Rose’s squirms turned warm and wet. She looked down in surprise, trying to clamp down on her bladder, but nothing responded. It was like the diaper was filling itself, but now that Rose was paying attention, she could feel herself letting go. A deep scarlet blush burned in her cheeks as Rose realized she was having a genuine accident. For a moment she was terrified that she’d poop herself as well, but luckily that end seemed to be holding.

Ivan’s strong hand tilting Rose’s chin up was the first she noticed that he’d come to investigate. With tears in her eyes, Rose looked up at her daddy. Though she was turned on, that feeling was taking a back burner to surprise, embarrassment, and even a little fear.

“What’s going on little girl?” Ivan said. “You got very quiet.”

“Daddy I – “

“Did you have a little accident?” Ivan chuckled, pulling the tray off the chair. His eyes went wide to see the diaper puffing out into the legs of Rose’s shorts. “Not a little one! I didn’t think you had that much left in you.”

“S-sorry daddy.” Rose couldn’t believe she’d had that much in her either, after using a diaper upstairs! The padding between her legs was heavy, soggy to the point of leaking a little. Worst of all, she still couldn’t figure out why she’d started wetting, or why she wasn’t able to stop. Even if they had plenty of diapers for the rest of the weekend, she didn’t want to think about that happening again.

Ivan picked her up easily, chuckling. “Let’s get you changed again. I guess you wanted to get it all out before we go swimming huh?”

“Yeah, um, that’s it.” Rose nodded, laying her head on Daddy’s chest.

“You’re really getting into this,” Ivan said when he laid Rose on the bed and changing blanket. He deftly tore the tapes open, exposing Rose’s sopping crotch. “I guess we should play a little more when we get home too.”

Rose bit her lip, it sounded hot, but this weekend was already spiraling out of control. She managed a nod in reply to Daddy.

“I didn’t realize you’d worn at work, let alone used it,” Ivan said, discarding the diaper and gently wiping Rose down. “Do you need me to send you to work with protection?”

The mere thought had her crotch tingling again, though the night she’d used the pullup she’d regretted it. Rose squirmed uncomfortably until Ivan had to hold her down a bit so that he could get the shorts off her.

“Can’t say?” Ivan chuckled. “It looks from your blush and your nipples that you really like the idea.” A firm push of Ivan’s hands opened Rose’s legs, he applied powder gently. The soothing coolness of the powder and the soft smell calmed Rose’s wiggles.

“I don’t know Daddy,” Rose said, turning her head to the side. “I’m not sure if that would be okay.”

“Hmm, maybe we will start slow,” Ivan said. “A couple of nights a week, when Daddy thinks you need it.”

Hesitating, Rose tried to decide if she should protest more now, or talk about it later. Distracting her from that line of thought were the pullups that Ivan slid on to her legs. The pullups themselves were normal enough but she’d never worn them with an extra pad inside before.

Before Rose’s thoughts had time to catch up to that latest development, Daddy was putting her swimsuit on her. The extra bulk made her pullups stand out under the powder blue one-piece, but not as much as a diaper would have. Making a fuss seemed over the top, so Rose stood quietly while Daddy covered her in sunscreen.

“You look great little girl. How do you feel?” Ivan asked, digging a pair of water wings out of the suitcase.

“Excited, and kinda nervous Daddy,” Rose said, shifting from foot to foot.

“Daddy will take care of you, let me know if you need anything or something is too much, okay?” Ivan folded Rose in his arms, kissing her tenderly.

For a moment the butterflies in her stomach went away. Rose relaxed against Daddy, deciding to trust him. Wetting at breakfast must have been a fluke. They were here to have fun, and she had to admit, she was having a lot of fun.

The lake was down a windy trail crowded close with trees and brambles. Rose was feeling little enough to take Ivan’s hand as they walked and was glad he didn’t mind. The lake itself was beautiful, sparkling and clear, with a wooden dock extending out from a nice grassy lawn. Hills rose up on the other side of the lake, as heavily forested as the area around the cabin.

Other than Aurora’s shrieks from Miguel splashing her, the lake was silent. Miguel was wearing swim trunks, showing off his broad bronze shoulders handsomely. Aurora was beaming in a tube-top swimsuit and some kind of rubber or plastic bottom. Rose wondered if Aurora was wearing under those things, the bright red shorts were too opaque to tell. They looked waterproof too, Rose was suddenly jealous that she hadn’t thought to wear something that would keep her diaper from filling up with lake water.

Charles and Tiffany had dialed it down from the night before, Rose couldn’t tell if Tiffany was wearing either. They were laying in the sun on a blanket, Tiffany in shorts and a bikini top. Charles was in swim trunks; all the boys were in boring swim trunks.

“Some-baby looks ready to swim,” Charles said, propping himself up on an elbow. Tiffany rolled over and grinned at Rose.

“Guys,” Rose protested shyly. Last night the other two had been diapers out, but now she was the most obvious one.

“You look great,” Tiffany said, hopping to her feet. “Want to jump in the water?”

“Yeah,” Rose said, already feeling sticky in the heat. “Daddy, are you going to swim?”

“Not right away, let me warm up a little first,” Ivan said, spreading another blanket out next to Charles. “Tiffany can make sure you’re safe out there.”

“I don’t need anybody to–“ Rose said, ending with a squeak when Tiffany grabbed her arm and pulled her toward the water. “Hey! What’s the rush?”

“You’re not the only one packing something embarrassing,” Tiffany said quietly. “Charles has me stuffed, both ends. I’ve had them in since my shower and I can’t get them out until my shorts are soaked.” The blush on Tiffany’s face didn’t seem to be entirely from embarrassment.

Rose smirked, digging her heels in at the end of the dock. “Why not pee then?”

“Because if I do that I lose,” Tiffany said.

“Lose what?” Rose asked.

“The game?” Tiffany shrugged. “It’s like, he told me I was going to have to do a thing, and now I’m going to try to get out of it.”

“Oh!” Rose nodded. “Dad… uh, Ivan and I play like that sometimes, with different rules.”

Tiffany grinned, “Call him Daddy. You did up on the grass.”

Rose squirmed, “Fine. Sometimes Daddy tells me to do something, and I don’t. Or I pretend I can’t do stuff.”

“Uh huh,” Tiffany said, “damn you’re cute. Are you sure you can swim okay on your own? Do you need a floatie?”

Rose bit her lip and looked down. She wasn’t sure if this meant that she and Tiffany were playing now, or if they were, if that was okay. It made her feel squirmy, but in the good way that Daddy did. It was scary to feel that way with someone other than Daddy. Scary, but exciting too, Rose said, “I’m not sure. I think Daddy brought my water wings.”

“Stay right here,” Tiffany said with surprising firmness. “I’ll go get them and put them on you. If you jump in before I get back, you’re in big trouble.”

“Okay Tiffany,” Rose said, digging her toes into the dock. She waited while Tiffany scampered away, staring up at the woods. The huge trees reinforced the little feeling. Again, she was torn between the fright and the fun. Being little felt great but made things weird too. Would things be weird with Tiffany at work now?

An especially big tree caught Rose’s attention. It was still flowering, though they were a lot closer to fall than spring. She’d never seen big purple blossoms on a tree before. As the wind rippled through the leaves and flowers, she thought she could hear a voice. A sweet, soft woman’s voice in the rustling leaves.

“Got them!” Tiffany’s exuberant shout broke Rose out of her daze. “Your daddy said I should check and make sure you’re still dry before we go in.”

“Of course I am,” Rose said indignantly. “He just changed me–“ She blushed and looked away at Tiffany’s amused grin.

“Did you lose your toilet privileges?” Tiffany asked, sliding the water wings up Rose’s arms. “Or did you have an accident? It’s a little early to already get changed.”

“I had an accident,” Rose said, the words slipping out before she could stop them. All she could do was stand there in horror that Tiffany would laugh at her or be grossed out.

“I get it,” Tiffany said. “you’re really getting into it. Don’t worry, I’ll be a good babysitter until I get you back to your daddy.”

Rose didn’t have long to try and process that, the next thing out of Tiffany’s mouth was a quick, “One Two Three” and then the shock of the cold lake drove all other thoughts away. The water wings bobbed her up to the surface, sputtering and shrieking. Her pullup and stuffer were instantly full of an embarrassing bulk. After the initial shock, the water felt good. Faced with the prospect of showing off her swollen padding, Rose thought she might stay in for a long while.

She and Tiffany splashed around happily for a while, eventually swimming over to Aurora whose splash war with Miguel was long over. At Tiffany’s suggestion she and Aurora decided to give Rose a swim lesson. Since she didn’t know how to back out of playing without admitting that she’d had a real accident, Rose let them ‘teach’ her, swimming from one girl to the other and back. The water wings made her feel like a clumsy kid again; made it easy to surrender to the game. The little bit of fear about how things would be after the weekend never went away, but it was still as much fun as she’d had in diapers without sex.

Daddy joined her when Tiffany hopped out to collect her reward for creatively getting her pants wet. Rose floated against him for a while, pressed against his warm side, on the bath-temperature surface of the water. With her pullup full of warm water, it was like constantly being in the first stage of wetting. Rose didn’t know if she’d wet herself for real or not and she didn’t care, this was bliss. Diapered baths were going to have to become a thing, she decided.

Finally, Daddy pried Rose out of the water. She shuffled up the bank, blushing all the way down her neck at the stares of her friends. Tiffany even cheered a little, though she was more subdued than Rose expected. She was out of her shorts and into a string bikini bottom that showed off her recently paddled cheeks. Apparently, she hadn’t won the game as much as she’d thought. Or maybe she had, if a spanking was what she wanted.

A little pup tent had been set up, and Aurora was crawling out of it with a fresh Tena diaper on. “The changing tent is all clean and ready for you,” she said, nodding to Rose and Ivan.

“The what?” Rose looked up at Daddy.

“In you go little one,” Ivan said. “We need to get you changed.”

“But you said not in front of them,” Rose protested.

“That’s why we have a tent for privacy,” Ivan said. “It’s not like they don’t know that you’re getting changed. No one will see or hear what’s going on unless you’re a fussy baby.”

Climbing into the tent with her butt squishing into the sodden pullup made Rose’s crotch tingle again. Getting stripped out of her swimsuit and pullup in the small tent made it worse. What made it worst of all is that Daddy wasn’t going to get her off this time. It was at once the most sensual and least sexy change she’d ever gotten.

Daddy toweled Rose off from head to toe and laid her down on a changing blanket. Manhandling her with his usual effortless strength, he carefully inspected Rose’s diaper area for rash. The tingling was getting worse, Rose was biting her lip to keep quiet while Daddy spread the lotion on her. A big fluffy Tykables diaper slid under her lifted butt before she was showered with way more powder than Daddy normally used. There’d be no way to keep people from smelling it, which only made her more twitchy and tingly. The snug feeling of the diaper closing around her, and the expert fixing of the tapes increased the frustration. If they hadn’t been alone Rose would have let loose with some very fussy behavior.

All this must have been evident on her face, because Daddy’s face was stern as he held a pacifier to Rose’s mouth. “You be a good girl once I get you dressed, okay? No complaining.”

Rose considered a range of responses, all of them would either get her spanked or put in time-out. None of them were likely to get her into bed with Daddy any faster. With the most adorable pout she could muster, she took the pacifier into her mouth and awaited whatever outfit Daddy had planned.

It was a pair of leggings-shorts and a too small rainbow kitty t-shirt. The shirt was from the kid’s section of a store, and Rose loved it even if it showed off her belly a little. Still, she was a little disappointed that Daddy hadn’t put her in anything more blatant. The thought surprised her, threw her into confusion again. It was probably best he didn’t, she still wasn’t sure how she felt about being little for Aurora and Tiffany.

There was a lot of chatter at lunch, but Rose tuned it out. She couldn’t participate anyway, Daddy only took the pacifier out to feed her lunch, then put it back in. If she was going to be little, Rose decided she might as well get some quality little time in. She crawled off Daddy’s lap and got the coloring book and crayons that Daddy kept in the changing bag. She didn’t even notice the looks she got when she laid down to color. There was a mermaid to color in, and maybe draw around too. For some reason it seemed proper to give Ariel purple hair, and to draw some lovely trees in her underwater garden.

It had been quiet for a while, perfect for drawing. Rose had the trees right, and Ariel’s hair beautifully colored in. She looked up to show Daddy her creation and froze in surprise. Daddy was gone! So were Tiffany, Aurora, Charles, and Miguel. Had they all gotten up and left her? Rose couldn’t believe it. Not only would Daddy never leave her, but she would have heard them get up and move even if she’d been concentrating! She’d never heard Tiffany go anywhere quietly, and yet, there wasn’t anyone around.

“Daddy?” Rose called out.  “Daddy!?” She tried again, louder. There was only the wind whispering through the trees.

The sounds the trees made were like a chorus of whispers, “Rose rose rose rose rose rose,” they said.

Really worried now, Rose struggled to her feet, awkwardly working around the bulk between her legs, “DADDY!  IVAN!  IVAN!” Her voice echoed off the trees, and a big blubbery whimper forced its way out of her.

“Where are they?” Rose asked, clutching her purple crayon like a security blanket.

“Rose.” This was no whisper of leaves, this was a real voice, behind her and up the trail.

Rose spun around, “Who’s there?”

“Rose,” the voice said softly, sweetly. There was no one there, no one close enough to be talking so quietly and still be heard. “Rose, come here, come here little girl.”

Rose’s heart pounded. The voice was coming from the path to the cabin but that was the only place she knew to look for Ivan. She tried shouting for him again, screaming until she was hoarse. Nothing but more whispers, creepy whispers calling her name.

Tears in her eyes, Rose ran up the path. She didn’t know anything but that she needed her Daddy. “Please, please be at the cabin Daddy. Please!”

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

We get a moment in Aurora's head. I think I switched points of view a bit too much for a story of only 7 chapters, but it was fun to get to spend time with each of the diaper girls. :)

-----

Chapter 3

Aurora sighed happily as she cuddled up to Miguel. It was hard to say what felt better, the fresh diaper or the sun on her skin. She wondered if anyone would object if she sunbathed topless. Rose probably would, she’d seemed a little skittish all morning. Maybe they could talk about it over dinner.

“I haven’t seen you this relaxed in a while Qerida,” Miguel said.

“It’s been so busy we haven’t had any time to play. I wish I could get away with wearing at work like Rose,” Aurora said.

“She’s only done it once,” Tiffany said, lying facedown on the blanket and showing off her freshly pink rear. “I’m not sure she’d do it again, she was pretty freaked out.”

“Is she pretty new to this stuff?” Miguel asked.

“Yeah,” Tiffany said, “she seems all hardcore because she does the full adult baby thing, but she’s still dipping her toes in slowly.”

“That makes sense,” Aurora said. “Well I think she’s super cute. I can understand being nervous though, Miguel and I have never really done the baby play thing.”

“As long as you’re happy doing what you’re doing, that’s fine,” Charles said. “But if you’re ever interested in it maybe Rose could tell you about it after you get to know her better.”

“I might do that,” Aurora said, putting that one far on the back burner. Mostly it was the sensation of wearing and wetting that was good, she wasn’t sure about adding a bunch of role-play on top of it. “How about you, Tiffany, do you ever do baby play?”

“We tried it a couple of times I think,” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, twice,” Charles said. “I don’t think it worked for either of us. I like to have more of a firm hand than that kind of play allows.”

“Yeah you do,” Tiffany said, rubbing her rear. “I like it better too. Diapers are more like, part of our BDSM kink than the main event.”

“I have a lot to learn!” Aurora said. “I’ve been wearing for a long time but I thought I was a weirdo.”

“Oh you were,” Charles said with a laugh. “we all are! But not in a bad way.”

“That’s what I kept telling her!” Miguel said, cracking open a beer and passing it to Aurora.

“It took a while to believe that you were okay with it,” Aurora said, sipping the beer. “I was mortified when Miguel found my stash.”

“Oh that’s a way more traumatic way to get into it than we had,” Charles said with a laugh.

Rose and Ivan emerged from the tent with Rose looking cute in a little girl’s tee shirt and shorts The pacifier in Rose’s mouth was oddly intriguing to Aurora and made her wish Rose fully babied up She’d overheard Ivan telling Charles that they had some actual baby clothes packed.

“Hey Rose, looking good!” Aurora said. Rose waved back but didn’t take her pacifier out to talk. “You two hungry yet?”

“We got up late but I think Rose worked up an appetite,” Ivan said, “And I’m always hungry.”

“Me too!” Aurora popped the cooler open and unpacked a variety of plastic containers. “We’ve got everything for sandwiches, roast beef, salami, ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, and a bunch of condiments.”

“Oh, and PBJ with the crust cut off, as requested,” Aurora said, handing the last container to Ivan.

“Perfect, thank you,” Ivan said, tucking Rose up next to him and popping the pacifier out of her mouth. She obediently opened her mouth for bites of the sandwich, lost in her own little world.

To her surprise Aurora found it difficult not to stare at Rose. There was something about the total change in the other woman that was fascinating. The Rose she’d met yesterday morning was a self-confidant, spunky bartender. At lunch it was, well it was like having a well behaved toddler around.

“Maybe there’s something to the baby play after all,” Aurora thought. The thing she most wanted to do was play with Rose, she still wasn’t sure she wanted to be in Rose’s situation. The mock swim lesson had been super fun and Aurora was astonished to find that she was even a little jealous of Ivan.

“What do you guys think of the art in this place?” Charles asked.

“You mean the goat guy statue with his dick out?” Ivan asked, smirking.

“It’s all over the place,” Miguel said, “there’s a mirror with the naked lady on it in our room.”

“I think she’s supposed to be a dryad, and the other one is a satyr,” Aurora said. “They’re Greek monsters.”

“Some of it is kinky stuff too,” Charles said. “There’s a tie-down table in the closet in our room, bare wood and leather ties, a pretty intense piece.”

“Was the high chair in there too?” Ivan asked.

“What high chair?” asked Charles.

“Maybe it was you and Miguel that put it out?” Ivan asked, nodding to Aurora.

“I never saw a high chair, did you, hon?” Aurora asked.

“No, not me,” Miguel said, gulping down the last bite of his sandwich.

“Well somebody put it out,” Ivan said. “There was an adult size high chair out in the kitchen this morning. It had the naked lady on there too.”

“Rose, did you eat breakfast in it?” Aurora asked, eagerly. Rose didn’t respond. She was done eating but had her pacifier in, and was staring dreamily off into space.

“She did,” Ivan said with a grin. “Don’t be upset if she doesn’t answer. She’s really getting into it right now, she’ll be alright in a bit.”

“That’s adorable,” Aurora said. “Do you think I’ll get a chance to play with her this weekend? I don’t know if she ever plays with anybody but you, Ivan. If not that’s okay, of course!”

“I think she probably will,” Ivan said. “She wants to, and she’ll probably be brave enough by tomorrow.” He patted Rose on her butt, sending her to crawl over to the changing bag. She took over a corner of the blanket with a coloring book and crayons.

“Do you and Miguel ever do that kind of play?” Ivan asked.

“We were talking about that,” Aurora said. “We haven’t, and I don’t know if we’re up for it, but it does sound really fun to play with Rose.”

“Then you’ll have to work for your kink,” Tiffany said. “We don’t all get to lounge around and wet.”

Aurora laughed. “I don’t know, Rose looks pretty pampered. Literally. Are those baby diapers?”

“The brand is Tykables,” Ivan said. “There’s a lot of different ones that look like they’re for kids, but are adult sized. Though Rose is so tiny she can almost wear the kid ones.”

“And she eats anything she wants, it’s so unfair!” Tiffany said.

“I’m so glad Charles invited me, it has been amazing to be around other people that do this,” Aurora said. “It’s a beautiful spot too.”

“As long as you can get over the weird statues and stuff,” Charles said with a laugh. “Seriously though Ivan, good call.”

“Working in construction you find out about a lot of out of the way places,” Ivan said. “Even weird cabins need roofs.”

Aurora could feel the beer doing its work, pressure building up in her bladder. It still felt so naughty to let people know she was wetting, especially anyone outside of Miguel. She bit her lip and hesitated, she’d been able to announce it last night but that had been a lot more beers in.

“I uh… have to go.” Aurora said with a nervous giggle.

“You’re announcing it now?” Miguel said, wrapping his arms around Aurora. “Are you going to give us a little show?”

“Yeah, go ahead,” Charles said. “Let’s see you wet, Aurora.”

Years ago when she’d started wearing, Aurora had found it hard to let go when she wasn’t on the toilet. Now it was almost easier to go in a diaper. There was still a little thrill every time, magnified now with three sets of eyes on her. She took a deep breath and relaxed, taking her time with a nice, slow wet. 

The heat started concentrated around her sex and spread out across her thighs and rear. A chorus of grins greeted her as her diaper filled out and started to sag. A kiss on the back of her neck made her shiver, she leaned back against Miguel while the last of the pee left her.

“That was hot,” Ivan said, looking a bit awkward with a blush on his cheeks.

“Thanks for sharing that with us,” Charles said, with Tiffany nodding her agreement.

“You’re welcome,” Aurora said, reaching behind her to put an arm around Miguel.

“Is it too crude to drag my girlfriend away to the cabin right now?” Miguel asked.

“That’s what this weekend is for,” Ivan said. “You two have fun.”

Aurora reached for the lunch stuff but Charles waved her away. “You prepped it, we’ll clean up,” He said.

“Thank you, see you all later!” Aurora said, taking Miguel’s hands and letting him pull her to her feet. As she walked up the trail Aurora exaggerated the wiggle in her hips a bit, luxuriating in the crinkle and squish of her diaper.

The clearing by the cabin was filled with a gentle breeze that smelled of flowers. It was probably a good thing, as the only thing she and Miguel didn’t like too much was the smell. It might be a good idea to start wearing baby powder like Rose did.

Miguel pulled Aurora up against a tree and kissed her intensely. The squish of the diaper when he pinned her to the tree drew a long slow moan out of her. They made their way to the cabin by degrees, a kiss on the steps, a grope at the door, pressed tightly against each other at the stairs. They tumbled into bed together and Miguel was immediately on top of her, his heavy solid bulk pinning her down.

They tumbled on the bed together with the iron hardness of Miguel’s thigh pressing into the crotch of Aurora’s diaper. Waves of heat and electricity built up in her, flooding through her belly and sparking on her nipples. Miguel’s mouth found her aching nipples and the sparks became another wave that made its way up her neck and stormed through her brain.

Her fingernails drew lines down his back in an unconscious, animal gesture. She wanted to reach him, to kiss, to caress, and to grab his molded muscles. Every gesture fell apart when another wave spiraled out from his tongue, drilled deep into her nipple, and washed outward across her breasts and into her mind.

There was a brief respite where his tongue released her breasts, and his fingers gathered aside the soggy covering over her legs. Her legs wrapped tightly around him, trapping his hips against her crotch and diaper, his cock deep within her sex. Every thrust squished the diaper against her rear. Every slow withdrawal she could hear his lusty moans. Arching her back and squeezing her legs, she drove them both over the brink, shouting together until they collapsed in bed.

Sweaty cuddles and a slower warm trickle in her diaper made the afterglow bliss. Eventually though, the late summer heat pushed sweaty into unpleasantly sticky. Miguel rose to shower, Aurora declined for the moment. A little more diaper time, and then she’d have to go back to panties for a bit. No sense in getting a heat rash and spoiling the rest of the weekend.

The sound of water drummed from the bathroom and ended. Aurora waited for Miguel to roust her out of bed but was driven out of the sheets by the heat before he did. There was no sign of him in the bathroom, just that ugly leering statue. She didn’t remember it having its arms up, but she honestly hadn’t paid much attention to it. Smirking, she threw her diaper on it and climbed into the shower. A thumping noise from downstairs was probably Miguel getting a snack, he was always ravenous after sex.

It was good to be clean, and it was even good to be in some nice dry cotton panties. Denim shorts and a tank top completed her ultra-casual outfit. A bra had been considered, but Aurora decided to see Rose’s reaction to her girls swinging free, it’d be a good test for if topless sunbathing would be okay tomorrow.

There was no Miguel in the kitchen either. Unruffled, Aurora walked out to the sleeping porch out back. The smell of flowers was strong here, some lovely purple blossoms had popped up overnight. Aurora was about to seek Miguel elsewhere when she saw a door shrouded in vines at the end of the porch. Seeing the door slightly ajar made Aurora chuckle, Miguel couldn’t resist poking around in the maintenance bits of a building, even on their weekend off.

“Miguel?” She called as she opened the door. Old dry wood paneling along a hallway greeted her, along with a dusty floor covered in footprints. “Miguel honey, don’t get us in trouble okay?”

As soon as she was past the door the world… wobbled. There was no better way to describe it. It wasn’t an earthquake or explosion, and she didn’t feel dizzy. The passage in front of her had flexed.

Curiosity quickly gave way to fear, Aurora turned to find the door gone. She pushed the spot where it should be, but there was nothing at all. The dirty bulb on the ceiling flickered and the choice was clear, Aurora dashed down the hallway. Whatever was out there was better than finding it later by fumbling in the dark.

Around the corner was a scene that couldn’t be. A meadow, a pool, and a tight grove of trees surrounding it. Aurora should have been back in the kitchen from the turn she took, but instead she was wiggling her toes in a meadow less than twenty feet across. She looked up and saw light peeking through the canopy of the trees. The branches met in too neat a pattern, there were no real gaps.

“Hello?!” Aurora shouted, hearing her voice echo off the ‘grove’. “Miguel!? Charles!? Anybody?”

Nothing but echoes replied. Aurora shivered, and took a deep breath. Panicking was not going to help anything. A look back at the passage confirmed what she expected, the passage was gone now too. Whatever the weird rules of this place were, it seemed to actually have rules, and that was a start.

Scouting out the clearing made a few things clear. It wasn’t really a clearing, not that she thought it was, it was a room dressed up like a spot in the woods. The trees were too tight together to have grown that way, and even if there was a tiny gap, her hand slid away rather than going through. The grass was only skin deep, though it was rough stone below, not a wooden floor as Aurora had guessed.

Without much to do, she tried calling out a few more times, but that was as useless as before. Though she worried the pool might be a trap, the water smelled fine and was clear right down to the colored rocks at its bottom. She drank a lot, big gulps shoveled from the pool into her mouth. Sex and wetting and beer had her dry.

“Good, now we can start,” sad an unknown, deep voice.

Aurora jerked her head up and screamed.

The satyr from the statue was standing at the edge of the false clearing, terrifying in its half-human appearance. There was a level of verisimilitude in seeing a real monster that no level of computer graphics or special effects could capture. From the way his horns projected from his messy hair, to the thick wool on his legs, to the snout-like appearance of his mouth, everything was unmistakably real. The smell of goat was already permeating the room, but what really concerned Aurora was the powerful look of the satyr’s muscles, and the huge cock hanging loose between his legs.

“Go ahead and scream,” the satyr said, laughing. “You’re my toy for a while. Such unusual desires in you and your friends. It’s going to be interesting.”

“Please, let me go,” Aurora said. “We’ll leave right away, stop bothering you.”

“Why would I want that?” the satyr asked as he stalked toward Aurora, his hooves making a dull thud on the grass. “I love it when people come to this place. It gives me a chance to play.”

“No, please,” Aurora whimpered, “Don’t…” She trailed off, afraid if she verbalized her fear that it would happen.

“Don’t what?” the satyr asked. “Force myself on you? Oh no, I don’t do that. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lykon, and I am here to torment you, but only in ways you want. Filthy, perverse ways that you can’t admit even to yourself.”

“What are you talking about?” Aurora asked, shuffling away from Lykon.

“I’m here to make your nightmares come true, as much as my counterpart is here to make dreams come true. Whatever we do, however uncomfortable, has to come from your desires.” Lykon stretched, his muscles rippling.

Lykon took hold of a tree and pushed it, making it swing away to reveal a narrow opening bathed in bright cold light. There was only a moment of hesitation. Lykon obviously wanted her to go through the door, but it would get her away from his looming menace, and his invasive mind reading. She fled through the door and emerged blinking into fluorescent lights.

For the second time in an hour disorientation and shock made Aurora freeze. She recognized the place she was in very well. From the carefully beige walls, to the faux rich carpet, to the dated furniture it was the assisted living building she worked in. Even the all-pervasive smell of elderly person was there. An old couple were shuffling together, heads down, making their slow way to the dining room.

It had to be a dream, but Aurora couldn’t find a single flaw in what she was seeing. Unlike the grove there were hallways and doors everywhere. She was standing at her station in main reception and could even see cars driving by the glass doors at the front of the building.

“Aurora!” A sharp tone made her jump. Aurora turned to see Nigel, the executive director of the building standing by her in his trademark blue suit. Nigel said, “I’ve never seen you so out of uniform, this is unacceptable!”

“I’m sorry sir,” Aurora said. Nervousness and disorientation were making her stomach flip painfully. Below that she could feel the pressure mounting in her bladder. Miserable and uncomfortable, Aurora just wanted to escape. “I’ll go home and change right away!”

“Oh no, you’re not getting out of a write-up that easily.” Nigel said.

“I understand, I’m sorry,” Aurora said, a pleading tone in her voice. She crossed her legs to fight against the now-painful pressure. “Please, let me go home and I’ll be properly dressed.”

“Come to my office, we’re going to do the write-up first.” Nigel said.

Even the first step put Aurora’s control in danger. She whimpered. “I need to run to the restroom first.”

“You’ll say anything to try to get out of this won’t you?” Nigel shook his head. “Come to my office now.”

None of this could be happening, it had to be part of Lykon’s weird game. Even knowing that Aurora couldn’t shake the feeling that she was at work. That she was being chewed out by her boss’s boss. The fear of Nigel firing her was real, it’d be her fault that she and Miguel would lose their apartment. Aurora trembled and tried to follow Nigel. After five steps she felt a splash in her underwear. She bent over, desperately clamping down on her bladder.

“Are you alright?” asked the building’s nurse. Vicki was dressed in her usual pantsuit, gray-blonde hair severely pulled back.

“I need to go to the bathroom–“ Aurora said. She let out a little wail as more pee escaped her and spread a damp patch across her panties and shorts both.

“Oh dear, you didn’t make it.” Vicki said. “Nigel, I don’t think we have an employee out of uniform problem.”

“No?” Nigel asked, coming back out of his office to stare at Aurora.

“I think she should be in the daycare center downstairs instead,” Vicki said.

“No I…” Aurora trailed off into a humiliated sob as the rest of her bladder gave way. Hot wet pee spread through the crotch of her shorts and soaked the inner thigh immediately. Little rivulets of it ran down her legs, some even burst from her crotch and dripped straight down onto the carpet.

Nigel and Vicki stared at her in pity and disgust. Aurora wanted to vanish, even being fired would be fine. The embarrassment was so acute she felt her legs wobble underneath her, and she fell to her knees on the spreading wet patch in the carpet.

“I think you’re right,” Nigel said.

“I’ll get her taken care of,” Vicki said. “She obviously isn’t ready for working yet, she needs remedial potty training.”

“Thanks for taking care of it,” Nigel said over his shoulder as he headed back to his office.

“No, no, I just need to go home and change,” Aurora said with soft little sobs.

“Not at all, we will get you cleaned up,” Vicki grabbed Aurora’s arm and pulled her up. “You can’t go out on the street covered in piss now can you?”

Aurora tried to answer but her mouth hung open as another wave of humiliation squeezed her chest.

“Of course not. You don’t want to show the whole world that you’re a little baby who can’t stop from peeing her pants,” Vicki said. She pulled Aurora along, her fake nails digging into Aurora’s arm. “We’ll get you trained up in no time. Soon you’ll be using the toilet like a big girl again.”

“No, please,” Aurora whispered. She couldn’t bring herself to struggle or pull away. Step after soggy uncomfortable step she followed Vicki into the basement where brightly painted walls greeted the employee’s children.

The place seemed out of kilter again, all the signs and murals were right, but the furniture seemed off. The kid’s chairs seemed too big, the toys enormous. Aurora’s heart thudded when she saw an adult size changing table set up in the middle of one of the play areas.

Daycare teachers, work-friends that Aurora and Miguel had gone drinking with, gathered around with concerned looks. Vicki introduced Aurora as an employee admitted for remedial training. Tears streamed down Aurora’s cheeks as her co-workers stripped her naked, chuckling about how much the baby had peed.

Several sets of hands pushed Aurora gently up onto the changing table. As she lay down, trembling with embarrassment, something inside Aurora snapped. She wailed like a baby until one of the daycare teachers put a stuffed elephant in her arms. Hiccupping and sniffling, she lay quietly on the table while one of the teachers stroked her hair. Everyone seemed to want to be involved, she was surrounded like she was on an operating table.

Being wiped down and cleaned lit a fire in Aurora’s belly. She moaned shamelessly when lotion was spread across her butt and crotch. One of the teachers was stroking Aurora’s chest gently, cooing at her. Aurora shivered and squirmed, only to be held down and a diaper firmly slid under her rear.

It wasn’t a Tena, or any other innocuous looking adult diaper. It was huge, and fluffy. The whole diaper was pink, decorated with purple kitties and hearts. Her cheeks colored as the teachers secured the diaper on her. They pulled her arms up and slipped a frilly yellow shirt over her top.

Aurora climbed down from the changing table, clutching the stuffed elephant. Everyone was staring. Humiliation warred with the heat that was building in her belly. It wasn’t a desire for sex, just a general warmth. A flush that filled her with confusing excitement. It was still horribly embarrassing; she hunched over and bowed her head to avoid the stares of her co-workers. At the same time she could feel excited, tingly, her limbs were jangling with energy.

When the teachers lead her over to the nap area she found other adult babies, boys and girls both, diapered and curled up on blankets. As they set her down for her nap she squeezed the elephant tightly, squirming on the blanket in muddled ecstasy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In this chapter... it gets real wild!

-----

Chapter 4

Tiffany stared up at the monster in front of her. Over six feet of goat and man mixed together in a figure that exuded sex and menace. It, he? Whatever it identified as, it had finished giving her a bizarre lecture on how it was going to ‘unlock her deepest desires’. She tried to draw herself up and glare, but she doubted that she was very intimidating in a collar, bikini top, and thong panties.

“Well I don’t want any of that,” Tiffany said. “So piss off. Whatever you did with Charles, bring him back, get out of the cabin, and let us have our own fun.” There wasn’t even a tremble in her voice, she could take pride in that at least!

Lykon, that was what it called itself, laughed. Or at least it was trying to laugh. It came out as more of a hee-haw noise. The whole thing should feel like a scene from a horror movie, except for how enticingly musky the thing smelled. Tiffany looked around the weird grove the monster had trapped her in. Still no door, just a wall of fake trees and a pond.

“You want so many things,” Lykon said. “I am a creature of desires and passion and you are one of the brightest guests I’ve ever had at this cabin. Your desires scream out at me, begging to be fulfilled.”

“So what?” Tiffany asked. “I get everything I want from Charles, even extra play-partners if I want.”

“Oh, no you don’t,” Lykon said. He leaned down, his hot breath on Tiffany’s shoulder “There’s so much you ache for that you can’t have. You like to pretend to be forced, but Charles is never rough enough. You want wild, relentless sex, more than any human lover has ever been able to give you.”

Tiffany shivered, her nipples perking up despite herself. She found herself looking down at Lykon’s cock and pulled her gaze away. All she needed to do was bore this thing, convince it she wouldn’t play, and she should be able to get back to Charles. Her gaze stayed fixed on the creature’s ugly face and horns, but she couldn’t stop fantasies from playing in the back of her mind.

“I have more than a thousand years of experience exquisitely tormenting your kind,” Lykon said. He circled around behind Tiffany, nuzzled her neck. She trembled to feel his powerful hands on her waist. The crotch of her thong was slick again, more than it had been when Charles had spanked her this morning.

“I don’t even need to hear your desires anymore, I can smell them,” Lykon said with a throaty chuckle. A hot, wet, powerful tongue licked down Tiffany’s neck and across her collarbone. Her mind went crazy at the possibilities of that huge tongue and against her will she rewarded him with a moan.

“But I’m not here to give you want you want,” Lykon said. “I’m here to give you what you can’t admit you want. Normally that means forcing my victim into their desires. Tying them, forcing myself in. Spanking, humiliating, pushing them into filth. But you, little toy, you are more interesting than any I’ve played with. What you LIKE is to be forced. So if I force you into anything, I’m giving you what you ask for.”

“Th-then I guess I won’t work for you,” Tiffany said, steeling herself. “Too bad, oh well. I’ll be going now.”

“Oh no, there is a way to get it, but it involves me having to do something I don’t normally do. In a way, you’re turning the game back on me. I’m fascinated by it.” Lykon pulled Tiffany back, she felt his unbelievably hairy balls pressing against her rear, his cock straining against her back like a staff.

“Oh god,” Tiffany said, grabbing her breasts. The ache to feel Lykon inside her was like a wound in her crotch.

“I will give you everything you ask for. I will tie you, force you, and impale you until you beg me to stop. All my immortal energy and experience will be directed at using you until you are finally, completely satisfied in every way.” Lykon grabbed Tiffany’s breast and hip, leaning down to bite her shoulder.

Tiffany wailed out a long moan and ground her ass against Lykon. Panting and sweating, she was past losing control She needed this thing inside her. Now. She cried out in anguish again as Lykon pushed her away, sending her stumbling and down on the grass. Shamelessly, she rolled over and spread her legs, looking up at Lykon with her chest heaving.

“But you only get it when you defile yourself,” Lykon said. “You only get your reward when you do something filthy without being forced. Not as a punishment, or as part of a bondage game. You’ll have to put on a diaper, wet yourself, and bring yourself to ecstasy in it. All of that in front of Charles, admitting that you want it.”

“Wha-what?” Tiffany blushed, still squirming involuntarily with desire. “No, that’s not how–“

“I know. You only do these things when you pretend to be forced. You only lie with women when Charles ‘forces’ you. You only wear diapers and take spankings as a ‘punishment’. You soil yourself when you can tell yourself you have no other choice,” Lykon said, smiling grotesquely wide. “This time you’re going to show your lover that you like this thing. That it’s enough to make you scream.”

“No way!” Tiffany said. “No, that’s not what Charles and I do. He’ll think I’m a freak, he’ll run out of ways to punish me, he’ll–“

“This isn’t about him, it’s about you,” Lykon said. “This is the one thing you want, that you don’t want to do. Real humiliation, without the ‘permission’ of having someone force you.”

“I can’t do it,” Tiffany said.

“That’s a problem,” Lykon said. “Because then you’ll never get your reward. You’ll never get your night as my exclusive toy. How many of my kind have you met? This isn’t a chance that will come again. Refuse me, and you lose the intensity of sex you’ve been craving since you knew what sex was.”

“No. Oh god, no,” Tiffany said. Tears sprung to her eyes and a whimper blubbered from her lips. Charles was a great lover, she should be able to ignore this creature, leave, go back to him and beg him to really work her over.

She should be able to, but her resolve wavered as she looked at Lykon’s devilish horns, massive muscles, and obscene cock. Nothing Charles did would equal what this thing could do. It would be dangerous, and raw, and considering it was making her skin tingle. Turning this down could be a regret for ever.

“Is that really you answer?” Lykon asked. He folded his arms over his chest and stood there, cock bobbing idly in Tiffany’s direction.

“What… exactly, would I have to do?” Tiffany asked.

Lykon’s face split into another hideous grin. He thought he had won and Tiffany couldn’t disagree any longer. She would do anything to be buried in his musk and his wild carnality.

“You will go through the door I open, and rejoin Charles,” Lykon said. “You will put yourself in a diaper, and soil yourself. You will play with yourself or let Charles do it, until you reach your ecstasy. You will not ask Charles to force you, he must understand that you enjoy soiling yourself, that you want to be dirty, not forced.”

Tiffany bit her lip and closed her eyes. The excitement she felt was not going down. How could this thing know that she actually liked wetting? She’d never told anyone, she simply nudged her partners into punishing her that way. Maybe one or two had suspected, but she’d always been careful to reserve it as the part of the game that was a real punishment.

“If you do this of your own free will, then I will make you my toy for an entire night,” Lykon said. “I will break my own rule, and give you want you want. I might even turn you over to my counterpart afterwards, so that you can continue in bliss.”

“I’ll do it,” Tiffany whispered, hanging her head in defeat. She heard Lykon’s hooves thudding on the grass, but didn’t look up.

“The door is open,” Lykon said. “You will not see me, but I will be watching. If you play your regular game with Charles, you will never see me again.”

Tiffany stood and walked to the hole full of light that Lykon had made in the wall of trees. “Are you sure we can’t … skip the test?” Tiffany asked. She reached out and took Lykon’s cock in both hands, trembling at how hot and hard it felt in her hands. With a step forward she nestled it between her breasts, rubbing her body along his shaft.

“That feels very good, toy,” Lykon said. “but it’s not what I want. You’ll do that kind of thing later, IF you can debase yourself for me. If you’re not capable of it, no matter. I’ll have fun with the rest of the guests.”

With a sigh, Tiffany pulled herself away from Lykon’s massive cock. She looked him over one more time, trying to decide… no, pretending to decide. There was no way she was going to pass up on a night with Lykon. He was right, it was an experience she’d never find again.

With a stumble Tiffany was through the door, blinking away spots from the curtain of light. She was back in the cabin, in her bedroom. The bedroom door had lead to Lykon’s grove last time, now it was the upstairs hall.

A stack of diapers by the bed caught her eye. With a trembling hand, she picked one up. It didn’t take long to exchange her sopping thong for the diaper, wrapping the cool soft padding tight around herself and pulling the tabs closed. It crinkled when she walked to the bathroom to gulp down two full glasses of water.

Nervous butterflies banged around in her too-full stomach. There wasn’t a punishment going on, they weren’t even technically playing at the moment. With dread hanging heavy in her chest, Tiffany unbuckled her collar as she’d planned to do before she ran into Lykon. She’d been on her way to shower, but there was no point in that now. Lykon demanded that she show Charles she wanted to be dirty. The thought thrilled her, even as she winced away from it. She stank of sweat, sex, and goat. This isn’t how a game should start, she should start clean, have her partner make her dirty.

But there wasn’t going to be a game.

Tiffany brought her hands to the diaper, almost tugged it off. Her heart was racing now, going downstairs would be the point of no return. She might even run into one of the others, maybe Rose would see her. All those jokes at work about Rose liking piss would come right back at her.

Step by laborious step she made her way down the stairs. Charles was down on the couch, freshly showered and relaxing in shorts and a tank top. He looked up at her, smiling fondly, then confused.

“You okay babe?” Charles asked. “I thought you were going to clean up? What’s with the diaper?”

“I, wanted to tell you something,” Tiffany said, hesitantly. There was already pressure in her bladder, it was either Lykon or the beer making that happen, either way she was glad to get things over with.

“Hon I said we were taking a break,” Charles said with a sigh. “I know this whole weekend is for this stuff but I need a couple of hours before we play punishment again, okay?”

“It’s not that, uh, I don’t want to play a game,” Tiffany forced herself to say. She could feel her cheeks burning. “I uh, wanted to show you something I like. I know I said I didn’t like it, but I guess with everything this weekend… I wanted you to know.”

Charles raised his eyebrows, set his book down. “Seems pretty serious, is it that you like the diapers?”

“N-not that,” Tiffany said, feeling the flush spread to her neck. “Is it okay if, if I, if I wet myself here, in front of you? You don’t have to do anything, or play along. Um, just watch.”

“I thought you hated that,” Charles said.

“I know,” Tiffany said. “I couldn’t tell you, it’s really embarrassing. A different kind of embarrassing for me to like it, than to be okay with doing it.”

“Wow,” Charles said. “I can see it took a lot of bravery to say. Go ahead and show me what you need to show me.”

Tiffany tried to release the pressure, but it wouldn’t go. She squirmed and wiggled, but there was too much reluctance for her to let loose. Squatting down seemed to help, but at most she got a few drops.

“Do you need to be ordered to do it?” Charles asked.

“No, we’re not playing,” Tiffany said, whimpering. “I want to… wet. I want… to be dirty.” Blushing down to her breasts, Tiffany let go in her diaper. Pee flooded out, more than she thought she had in her. Immediately the diaper sagged between her legs, darkened and swelled. As Charles watched, she struggled to stand and squished the diaper against her body. Still wetting, she worked the sopping diaper against her skin, feeling some of it leak down her legs. Her pussy was on fire, her nipples as hard as rocks. In a wild moment she wished she was ready to shit as well. The fantasy of adding mess pushed her to reach inside her diaper and work her clit. The last few spurts of piss splattered through her fingers, lubricating her even more.

She lost track of Charles’ expression, she could only imagine him grossed out and pulling away while she writhed and moaned in her own piss on the floor. That fantasy and a couple of rough pawing gropes at her breasts sent her over the edge. Tiffany screamed her guts out, plopping to the floor in a puddle in front of Charles.

“Holy shit!” Charles exclaimed, “That was pretty intense. I didn’t realize you actually liked being gross.”

“Do you really…” Tiffany panted, “think I’m gross?”

“Yeah, you went for full gross on that one,” Charles said. He reached out gingerly with his foot, tilting Tiffany’s head up with his shoe. “Do you feel gross?”

An aftershock orgasm shuddered through Tiffany as she was laid bare as a disgusting, horny mess before Charles. “Yes.”

“Looks like you like it,” Charles said. He smirked. “I think your punishments and rewards need to switch around a bit.”

Tiffany could only whimper, and close her eyes. Without a game there was nothing Charles could do to stop her, so she pawed at herself again.

“We are going to have to clean up the floor though,” Charles said. “In case the others come in. Do you want to go back upstairs? You can clean up if you want. If you don’t clean up by the time I’m ready to play, I’ll take the hint and make a real mess out of you.”

Having Charles keep his distance was only reinforcing the feel of filth. Tiffany nodded, staggering to her feet. She was numb with embarrassment, there was nothing she could manage to say to Charles. She simply limped up the stairs with a hand still stuck in her diaper.

—-

Rose burst into the cabin as the sun dipped below the tree line. There was no one in the living room. The only thing out of place was a towel on the floor in front of the couch and a book laying open on the floor.

“Ivan! Daddy!” Rose called out. The lack of answer was making panic bubble up inside her. She stormed up the stairs and barreled into the bedroom. Rose let out a yelp as she bounced off the enormous crib that had somehow replaced the bed. Staggering back, she tried to make sense of the room. The window was a riot of purple flowers, and the luggage was gone with the most babyish clothes of hers hung up.

Warm, smooth arms wrapped around her from behind, pulling her into a soft bosom and belly. Rose tried to scream but her mouth fell open without any sound. She turned to face the dryad, naked as her statue, flowing purple hair cascading down over a voluminous chest.

“I need Daddy,” Rose whined.

“Your daddy is safe,” the dryad said. “Don’t worry about him. You and your friends came here to play, and I am here to make the game more fun than you ever could on your own. My name is Nysa, and I’m going to baby you like you’ve only dreamed.”

Rose trembled; it was hard to think. The perfume of the flowers, the enchanting lilt of Nysa’s voice were intoxicating.

“You are already such an adorable baby,” Nysa said, reaching down to pull on the waistband of Rose’s shorts. “And with a dry diaper, what a good girl!”

“But my friends, and Daddy, I want to see them,” Rose blubbered.

“Aw, but you are a bit fussy,” Nysa said. “Don’t worry dear, you will be all better after a snack and a nap. I promise I won’t hurt you, or any of your friends, or your daddy. I’m here to make a dream come true for you. A dream you could never have without my help.”

Rose struggled to think through the fog of perfume. Nysa wasn’t wrong, she’d fantasized about being taken care by a big, womanly mommy a lot of times. It seemed absurd to trust this strange person, woman, or creature, whatever she was. At the same time, Nysa was radiating kindness and motherly concern. The Little voice in her told Rose that she couldn’t do anything against a magical creature anyway. If Nysa could make everyone else vanish and change the furniture in the room, how could Rose stop her?

“Up a go!” Nysa said, scooping Rose up as easily as Ivan ever did. Rose tensed only for a second and then relaxed against the dryad’s soft body. Nysa opened one side of the crib and set Rose down on it, stroking her hair gently.

“Ready for your snack, Rose?” Nysa asked.

Rose’s eyes went wide as Nysa lowered one of her ample breasts onto her mouth. Reflexively she let the nipple past her lips, discovering the same sweet milk taste she’d had with her cereal in the morning.

“What?” Rose asked in confusion. “You… you put your milk in the fridge?”

“That’s right darling, I wanted you to have a good, nutritious breakfast,” Nysa said. “I told you I’d take care of you. Now, no more fussing, let’s get you fed.”

Rose licked the bit of milk off her lips and stared in fascination as Nysa sat next to the crib and lowered her chest again. When the nipple settled on her lips again she closed her eyes and gently sucked. It was disturbingly hot, sweet, and almost sticky. It also flooded Rose with a feeling of comfort and safety. She relaxed on the crib bed, getting more and more enthusiastic with her feeding. By the time Nysa switched to her other breast, Rose was holding on with both hands and vigorously sucking at Nysa’s teat.

There was no way to tell how long the feeding lasted, or how much milk Nysa had, but Rose found herself surprisingly full when Nysa finally pulled away. A sleepy weight settled on her, especially heavy on her eyelids.

“That was a good dinner, what a good eater,” Nysa said softly. “Let’s get you into your jamies and tucked in, okay?”

“Okay Mommy,” Rose said with a yawn.

Nysa’s laugh was like a sparkling brook. In no time she had gently stripped Rose of her t-shirt and shorts. In their place went a soft onsie, decorated with faeries and toadstools. A stuffed shark wearing its own pajamas was tucked under a flannel blanket along with Rose.

Everything felt like a dream, a wonderful, little dream. Rose drifted off without even questioning if she should go looking for Daddy. If Mommy said he was safe, then he must be.

—-

Tiffany made her way around the house, trying one door after another. Charles had vanished, she assumed in the same way that Aurora and Miguel had. Likely Ivan too, for that matter. She’d cleaned herself up and despite how she might want to think about it, was feverishly looking for her reward. It had taken a while to decide on her outfit and what gear she was going to wear. Eventually she decided to simply go completely naked. If Lykon could make whole rooms appear where they shouldn’t be, he could put her in whatever gear he wanted.

Whatever he wanted, that phrase sent shivers down Tiffany’s spine. Shivers that ended in a very wet pussy. It was the pantry door, finally, that opened to the grove she’d met Lykon in. From the front of the cabin she could hear the door slam open, Rose crying out for help.

“I am helping,” Tiffany thought. “If I’m keeping Lykon busy then she gets the other one, the fun one.”

Not giving herself time to dwell on that justification, Tiffany stepped through the door. A yelp echoed across the grove as she felt herself ambushed from behind, Lykon’s powerful hand grabbing the back of her neck and one arm.

“Do I call you Master or something else?” Tiffany asked nervously.

“You can call me anything you want as long as you beg,” Lykon said, growling low in her ear. Tiffany moaned, squirming in his iron grasp.

“What about a safeword?” She asked.

“You won’t need one,” Lykon said. “I can read your desires, remember? I’m only going to do what you want me to do. Over, and over again.”

As she was being forced down on her knees, Tiffany let out another wanton moan. Lykon pushed her face into the grass and she spread her legs eagerly, wailing in ecstasy at the first powerful thrust. It was going to be a long, crazy night. Tiffany gave herself over to it completely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Out of the Satyr-pan and into the Dryad-fire for poor Aurora! Also, it's time to check in with Rose, she was getting babied pretty hard last we saw her...

-----

Chapter 5

Being diapered by her co-workers was the most humiliating thing Aurora had ever experienced. More than she could have imagined, really, the memory of moaning on the changing table kept resurfacing to burn her. For a long time she lay on the daycare mat, barely moving lest her diaper rustle or her frilly yellow shirt ride up.

The first diaper check caught Aurora totally off guard, she’d been lying still as she could when one of the daycare workers, a woman Aurora had been to coffee with, approached her and casually hooked her fingers under the crotch of Aurora’s diaper. Getting a pat on the head and being told she was a good girl made her want to vanish into the floor, yet there was heat in her belly as well.

The second time she got diaper checked Aurora squirmed a little and was rewarded by having her belly and chest stroked. Things had already gone so far that Aurora reached out for the next person to check on her and got a sexy massage that left her with damp in her diaper. The embarrassment never went away but it changed into something Aurora could appreciate, like becoming used to spicy food. Aurora was a squirmy, horny, diapered baby and she was okay with that. No matter who saw, it was hot. In fact, the more people who saw, the hotter it felt.

It was disappointment then, not relief that Aurora felt when the daycare faded away. One moment she was writhing on the floor of her work’s daycare, a baby-toy for the staff, and the next she was writhing on the floor of the cabin’s living room. The hardwood under her was a shock after the fuzzy blanket, the room was cool and the windows dark.

Aurora sat up abruptly, scanning the room. It seemed impossible that she’d been on the floor the whole time. She’d appeared right in the middle of the main walkway, if nothing else, someone would have tripped over her. A shiver ran through her, and Aurora groaned, rubbing the crotch of her diaper. Everything had been building up to a warm, wonderful conclusion and now that was gone. Desperately, she wanted to plunge her hand inside her diaper, wet if she could, and finish what the daycare had started.

“Damnit!” Aurora yelled as she climbed to her feet. There was no response, not that she really expected one. Her pussy still ached, but she couldn’t lie on the floor and masturbate while she didn’t know where Miguel was, or where their friends were.

A quick look outside and yelling for Miguel got her nothing except the sense that it was very late at night, maybe even near morning. A search of the lower level didn’t turn up any people, but she did find some interesting alterations to the cabin.

The downstairs bathroom was larger, somehow, sporting a changing table and a plastic kid’s potty. The high chair was still in the kitchen but the storage room now held a playpen, folded up, and a baby harness complete with roll-up leash. Both were adult sized. The fridge and pantry even had jars of baby food.

Aurora shook her head and said, “Somebody went all out.”

“I’m so glad you noticed,” said a musical voice.

“Who’s there?!” Aurora spun around to stare into the mesmerizing sapphire eyes of the dryad. She was a lot hotter than her statue, flowing purple hair, lush curvy figure, and still without a stitch of clothing on.

“I’m Nysa,” she said, “Lykon might have mentioned me. “I’m the one who brings you the games that you want.”

“That’s super nice of you,” Aurora said. “But what I really want is to get everyone back from wherever they’ve been taken.”

“No, I don’t end dreams,” Nysa said. “don’t worry, I don’t hurt anyone either.”

“What are you going to make me do?” Aurora asked, folding her arms over her chest.

“I’m going to give you a beautiful game that you will enjoy playing,” Nysa said, crossing the room. She brushed her fingertips through Aurora’s hair and stroked her cheek. “I know you’re upset because your friends are missing, so I’m going to reunite you with one of them.”

“Miguel?” Aurora asked, hopefully.

“No,” Nysa said. “But don’t worry, he is safe, and enjoying himself too. Rose is upstairs, and she needs you to take care of her.”

“What’s wrong? What did you do to her?” Aurora asked.

“She needs a good, responsible friend,” Nysa said, leaning in for a kiss. Aurora tried to pull away but found she couldn’t, it was like she was watching herself from the outside as Nysa’s lips found hers, her mouth opened to accept Nysa’s tongue. Even with the feeling of detachment she could feel a shiver of pleasure across her skin, her lips tingling from the kiss.

“Go help your friend, Aurora,” Nysa said. “She should be waking up now.”

Control regained; Aurora dodged away from Nysa. After one check to make sure that the dryad wasn’t chasing her, she charged up the stairs to Rose’s room.

Rose’s room was even more transformed than the rest of the cabin. Bed replaced by a crib, a changing table along the wall, stuffed animals and baby clothes everywhere but no sign of Rose and Ivan’s luggage. Aurora squared her shoulders and let all that go, there wasn’t anything she could do about that. Rose at least was here, curled up in the crib. The smaller girl looked adorable in her faerie decorated onesie. Rose’s diaper was swollen, bulging under the onesie, Aurora hoped the girl wasn’t too uncomfortable. After a couple of tries she figured out how to lower the side of the crib and brought it down quietly.

“Rose, wake up. Wake up hon.” Aurora reached out to Rose and caressed her head. Rose’s eyes fluttered open, straining to focus. Rose reached out and Aurora leaned in for a tight hug.

“Where’s Daddy? I mean uh, Ivan?” Rose asked.

“I don’t know hon, I’m sorry,” Aurora said. “None of the guys are here, I can’t find Tiffany either.”

“At least I’m not alone anymore,” Rose said plaintively. She looked down at the bulk between her legs. “Ugh.”

“I’ll let you get cleaned up okay?” Aurora said. “I’m going to check the rest of the rooms in case, and then we can get some breakfast and try to figure out what to do.”

“Okay, don’t leave without telling me, okay?” Rose asked.

“I promise I won’t,” Aurora said. Rose looked so pitiful that Aurora leaned down to give her a kiss on the head. Rose didn’t seem to mind, even smiling at the maternal gesture. Aurora resisted the impulse to ruffle Rose’s hair and left the room to give the girl some privacy with her wet diaper.

Aurora’s own bedroom was not as altered as Rose’s, but there were still some changes. Some extra bras hanging up, and a wooden box on the dresser with Nysa’s face carved on it. Aurora eyed the box, it looked to be about big enough to for a big mug or a bowl. Either way, it was probably best left alone.

There were no extra doors off into a magical realm, no sign of Miguel. It was hard to say if there were any changes to Charles and Tiffany’s room. There were diapers out and quite a lot of bondage gear, but for all Aurora knew they’d brought that much gear with them. The important thing was that neither one of them was around nor were there were any extra doors.

The bathroom had one glaring addition. The smaller statue of Lykon was now taking a wooden replica of Tiffany from behind. Feeling weird about it, Aurora tried investigating the statue of her friend, but there didn’t seem to be any connection to Tiffany other than the disturbingly accurate resemblance.

Aurora was about to peer through the high bathroom window to see if there was anything on the roof when she heard a wail from Rose’s room. Bursting through the door, Aurora saw Rose lying on the changing table, her soggy diaper half-undone. Tears streaked Rose’s cheeks, she was picking at the diaper tapes ineffectually.

“I can’t do it. Why can’t I do it?” Rose blubbered. “It doesn’t make any sense!”

“Hey, it’s okay, it’s going to be okay,” Aurora said, stepping over to hug Rose. “Can I help?”

“I can’t believe I can’t change a stupid diaper!” Rose wailed.

“There’s a lot of weird stuff going on right now,” Aurora said. “I’ll change it for you, okay?”

Rose nodded, and sniffled. At Aurora’s direction she lay back on the changing table and closed her eyes. Feeling a bit guilty, Aurora popped the last couple of tapes and slide the heavy diaper out from under Rose. She’d been wanting to do this ever since she saw how cute Rose was in a diaper, but not with the girl so upset.

Being changed should be fun, they’d all come to the cabin to have fun. Aurora decided that she wouldn’t let this change be miserable. Gently, she tickled her fingers across Rose’s waist and belly.

“Aurora!” Rose said through her giggles. “What are you–“

“Feeling a little better hon?” Aurora asked, tickling up Rose’s sides and then booping her on the nose. “I’m going to get you all cleaned up.”

Rose squirmed and blushed, but a genuine smile broke over her face as well. She licked her lips and shyly said, “Thank you.”

“And we should probably start by getting you in the shower,” Aurora said, tugging Rose’s onesie upward.

“Wait, what are you –“

“Rosie, I took your wet diaper off,” Aurora said. “I don’t think seeing you topless is that big a deal anymore.”

Despite squirming and pouting, Rose lifted her arms and let Aurora strip her. She gazed up at Aurora with a shy look, closing her eyes contentedly when Aurora stroked her cheek.

“I told you, I’ll take care of you for a bit,” Aurora said.

“Thank you,” Rose said, climbing down from the changing table. Her legs wobbled a little, and Aurora leaned in quickly to support her. Hushing the smaller girl quickly to quell the look of panic on Rose’s face, Aurora helped her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet.

“Huh?” Rose looked up at Aurora, puzzled. “But I went in my diaper.”

“Well you wet your diaper,” Aurora said. “You sure there’s nothing else in there?”

“Oh, right,” Rose said, blushing. Aurora stepped out to let Rose do her business. When she came back in the bathroom Rose was sitting on the toilet expectantly. Without thinking, Aurora helped Rose up and wiped her rear as a matter of course. Rose didn’t protest or even seem to notice that anything was off, Aurora only realizing it herself when she was helping Rose into the tub. Shrugging it off as part of all the weirdness, Aurora decided to concentrate on getting Rose put together as quickly as she could.

With Rose newly clean, Aurora put her in a diaper and the most practical outfit she could find among the baby clothes, which turned out to be another onesie. Through it all Rose never protested or offered any suggestions of her own. She wasn’t acting like a baby, but she was completely passive. If that was the result of shock or magic, Aurora couldn’t tell.

Rose was still wobbly on her legs, so Aurora decided the highchair was probably the safest place for her to sit. Or at least, she tried to tell herself that. Truthfully, she was starting to wonder how far she could push things before Rose would realize she was being babied. That, and she was having a lot of fun taking care of a little girl. It was a nice distraction from their missing friends. The only thing keeping Aurora from thoroughly enjoying her morning was a growing soreness in her breasts.

Once she had bacon, eggs, and toast on Rose’s plate, Aurora left Rose to eat and hurried upstairs to put on some clothes. Her nipples were getting painfully sore, the material of the shirt from her daycare dream was the most likely culprit.

The new bras in her closet had padding, which she normally hated, but might give her some relief. It wasn’t until she was pulling her shirt off that she realized there were two large wet splotches over her nipples. Aurora stared at her breasts in disbelief. They weren’t just sore, they were swollen, and leaking slightly at the nipple. She had to laugh when she took a closer look at the new bra.

“A maternity bra, of course,” Aurora said, unclasping adn re-clasping the bra cup. For a wild moment she imagined feeding Rose. Her nipples had always been sensitive, between the baby play and the sucking it would be…

Shaking her head to clear it, Aurora pulled on the bra. It’d be designed to capture leaks, she might as well use it. A loose button up blouse and knee length skirt to go over her diaper were next. The look in the mirror was good, Aurora decided, she felt confident and in control.

“Nice mommy outfit,” Aurora thought, then laughed at herself. “Is it me wanting this, or is it Nysa making me want it?”  A memory of Rose at the lake in little-space resurfaced, and Aurora sighed. Nysa might be giving her a push, but this morning with Rose really was a dream come true. The problem was that it might not be a dream for Rose at all.

Back downstairs Aurora found Rose pushing the eggs around on her plate. Her glass of juice was drunk but she’d taken just a couple of bites out of the rest.

“Are you okay?” Aurora asked. “Is it not good?”

“No um, I don’t know,” Rose said, in the same helpless tone she’d used when she failed to change herself. “It tastes okay but for some reason I just can’t. Daddy made some cereal yesterday with some sweet milk in the fridge, I’m really sorry but could you get me some?”

“Of course hon,” Aurora said, snagging a piece of bacon off Rose’s plate. The cereal was easy to find but the fridge was not cooperating. “I hate to tell you this but there’s no milk. There’s some uh, blended food.”

“Baby food?” Rose asked, wrinkling her nose.

“Well you have to eat something,” Aurora said.

“I really wanted milk,” Rose said, then frowned. “I mean cereal. With that milk.”

Aurora cocked her head, looking at Rose curiously. “Sweet milk? Was there anything unusual about it?”

Rose blushed scarlet and hid her face. It took a couple of minutes of coaxing before she let Aurora pull her hands away, and more before Rose finally admitted, “It was uh… the dryad lady’s milk.”

“Well there isn’t any left in the fridge,” Aurora said, her heart beating fast. “But I might have a replacement. One of the two creatures put some maternity bras in my closet, and it turns out that I need them right now.”

“Maternity–“ Rose’s eyes went wide. She squirmed in the chair so much she nearly knocked over her plate. “I couldn’t um, it would be weird, and not fair to you…”

“Actually Rose,” Aurora said, stroking the smaller girl’s cheek. “my boobs are really sore right now. I’m going to have to get this milk out one way or another. I know it might be weird, maybe I can find a way to pump–“

“I want it,” Rose said, trembling. “Please, I want it.”

Without another word Aurora helped Rose out of the highchair and over to the couch. Laying Rose across her lap, she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped the cup of the bra. Aurora had to stifle a giggle at how eagerly Rose went for her breast. A tingle of pleasure ran through her when Rose began sucking, pleasure that built and built until Aurora was lightly flushed and could feel her heart beating. Rose let out a moan when Aurora switched her to the other breast, and began moaning softly through her feeding.

Aurora was panting, she slid a hand down Rose’s body to massage her breast through the onsie. Rose gasped, went back to feeding but began to lick at Aurora’s nipple. As heat built in her crotch Aurora slid her other hand between Rose’s legs, massaging the diaper into the babygirl’s crotch.

It was a long, slow, sweaty slide into ecstasy. Aurora was the first to quiver and cry out, tingling pleasure spreading out from her nipples and filling her until the sensation popped into fireworks. Rose came a few minutes later, riding Aurora’s thigh with her diaper, both breasts in Aurora’s hands. They collapsed together on the couch, snuggling in a happy daze.

When they woke from their nap Aurora felt refreshed. Despite all the weirdness happening, there was an equilibrium. She could see distress on Rose’s face, so she smiled and sat the baby girl up.

“What’s the matter hon?” Aurora asked.

“I can’t believe we did that,” Rose said, squirming nervously. “I can’t believe I asked you to feed – and then we were – and then I…”

“Nothing is normal right now. What happens in the weird magic cabin can stay in the weird magic cabin,” Aurora said.

“But what about–“

Aurora cut Rose off with a finger to her lips. “I have noticed a couple of things. First is, you need help with some basic things. The second is that you seem to need me in charge.”

Rose bit her lip, and just nodded slowly.

“So that’s what I’m going to do, be in charge,” Aurora said. “We can’t just flail around here wondering if we should do or shouldn’t do and get nothing done. I’m going to get us prepped to go look for the rest of our friends and take care of you, okay?”

“Okay,” Rose said, with a sigh. She seemed to relax a little, especially when Aurora stroked her cheek.

“You just wait here, I’m going to put together a bag and we’ll start looking.” Aurora waited until she got a nod from Rose and got up to pack.

The backpacks that she and Miguel had planned to use for a day hike were still there. She didn’t think Rose would be able to carry one, but one should be more than enough for a day. Upstairs first, to load up clothes for herself, and some more baby clothes for Rose. Too curious to leave it be, she opened the wooden box on her dresser. Behind Nysa’s smiling face was… a breast pump. Aurora groaned but packed it anyway.

When she went downstairs to pack food, Aurora was horrified to realize that Rose was gone. Could Nysa or Lykon really have taken her away so soon? The door of the cabin was hanging open, and it was with mixed feelings that Aurora found Rose outside, carefully crawling down the cabin steps.

“Rose, honey, I asked you to wait inside,” Aurora said.

“Huh?” Rose looked up at Aurora, totally mystified. After a moment her eyes widened in shock and she said, “I didn’t realize! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave. I don’t even remember coming out here.”

Helping Rose back up the stairs, Aurora said soothingly, “It’s alright hon. Don’t cry. You’re under some kind of influence, I’ll make sure you’re okay.”

Rose was obviously embarrassed when Aurora pulled the playpen out of the storage room but didn’t protest. As soon as Aurora had her in the pen, she was lying there happily, sucking her thumb.

Revising her plans a little, Aurora gathered a few more items from Rose’s room. A couple of pacifiers and some baby toys seemed like essentials now. Changing supplies too, of course, in a little larger quantity than she would have packed before. The baby leash and harness she put out next to the pack.

Finally, Aurora stood in the kitchen and looked around, checking to see if there was anything else. Real travel basics like food and flashlights were on top of the pack. She wondered if she should change out of her diaper but having it on felt comfortable. Besides, she’d gone on this trip to be wearing, and she wasn’t about to give it up!

Returning to Rose, Aurora palmed the crotch of the baby girl’s diaper and curled her fingers inside the elastic. “Hey, you’re still dry, what a good girl!”

Rose beamed, “Yeah, I managed to hold it.”

“Really?” Aurora asked. “Do you have to go now?”

Rose nodded. “I can go to the toilet if you want.”

“That’s okay,” Aurora said. “Go ahead and wet. I think a change might be good for your mood, before we go on our big trip.”

Rose nodded, and the eagerness with which she started wetting convinced Aurora she was right about Rose needing to be babied. Discarding the full diaper, Aurora gently wiped Rose down, getting into all the crevices of her friend’s crotch. Her new, but now very close friend she realized in amusement.

Carefully applying powder and smoothing it over Rose’s belly, rear, and crotch, Aurora taped the diaper up nice and snug. Rose was obviously loving the attention, she even welcomed a hug afterwards, and leaned in for a kiss on the lips. There were no protests when Aurora put the harness and leash on her. Rose just looked up eagerly from her hands and knees, ready to move that big poofy butt of hers.

“Does it feel better for you to crawl?” Aurora asked.

“Yeah,” Rose said, sounding oddly adult for the way she looked. “I don’t feel steady on my feet.”

“No problem,” Aurora said, hefting on the backpack. “Now one of these doors should lead back to the weird place where they’ve been taking people. Let’s go find it.”

They went from door to door, finding only what would normally be behind them. Aurora was undaunted, continuing to search even doors they’d already opened. Rose didn’t seem to mind crawling along, she had a happy smile on her face.

At last, Aurora opened the door to the pantry and found a grassy path between trees. It didn’t look like the grove Lyon had trapped her in, it was open and airy, with a breeze blowing through and plenty of sunlight.

“Okay Rose, here we go,” Aurora said. “Let me know if you get tired, or hungry, or need a change, okay?”

“Okay Aurora,” Rose said.

Through the door they went. Aurora didn’t bother looking back, she knew the door would be gone behind them. What mattered was what was ahead. Somewhere out there had to be Tiffany, with whatever was happening to her. The guys as well, she had no idea of what their ‘dream’ or ‘nightmare’ was like.

“I’m coming, Miguel.” She thought, strolling alongside Rose. “I’ll get us all out of this, I promise!”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Someone is having fun, but i don't believe it is the ladies.  Each of them is "enjoying" her fondest fantasy without realizing the enjoyment she hoped to find.

I don't believe the pair of searchers are going to be fortunate in the search,  but the other's will come back in shortly,  on their own.

It continues to be a fun story. Please keep up the good work

• Like 1
2 hours ago, junyour said:

Someone is having fun, but i don't believe it is the ladies.  Each of them is "enjoying" her fondest fantasy without realizing the enjoyment she hoped to find.

I don't believe the pair of searchers are going to be fortunate in the search,  but the other's will come back in shortly,  on their own.

It continues to be a fun story. Please keep up the good work

As usual for faerie creatures, Lykon and Nysa are taking a very self-flattering view of how much enjoyment they're bringing to people. The ladies for sure would like to escape - but they are having SOME fun. There's going to be a lot of confused couples at the end of this story!

Second to last chapter, and a bit of a climax... pun intended.

-----

Chapter 6

Rose crawled along the grass for a long time without really worrying about where they were going. The moment she had put her trust in Aurora she’d stopped worrying about a lot of things. It was probably the magic doing that, and Rose was fine with it. Anything was better than the panic she’d felt when she’d looked up and been alone by the lake.

The only thing what was bothering her is that she didn’t exactly feel little. Whatever the magic was doing to make her need to crawl and need diapers, it wasn’t the same as being in little space. In fact, she didn’t even need diapers at the moment, she could feel the need to pee and was holding it just fine. The diapers felt comforting and right, just like the onesie did. It was as if the magic was flipping her sense of normal to baby things. Crawling felt good, the idea of walking seemed weird. She even wished she had something in her mouth. In a way it was a lot more intense, there was no ‘hiding’ in a littled mental state. She had all her adult thoughts but was happily crawling next to Aurora, wishing for a pacifier.

Aurora had come to a stop at the edge of a big meadow. Rose sat back on her padded butt and looked up at her, brushing grass off the palms of her hands. Aurora looked worried and Rose felt a pang of guilt.

“Can I help?” Rose asked.

“Only if you’re feeling up to it,” Aurora said. “Just being a good girl is helping, you crawled a really long way with no complaints.”

“Really?” Rose asked, looking around. They were under some kind of big tree. There was a manicured lawn behind them, with small rolling hills. Rose couldn’t remember crawling across all of that. Ahead of them was a meadow with tall grass, scattered wildflowers peeking out from the golden mass.

“Miles I think, but the sun hasn’t moved at all,” Aurora said.

“It’s all kind of like a fairytale,” Rose said. “Maybe we need help from a fairy, or a talking animal or something.”

“I haven’t seen any of those,” Aurora said.

“Of course not, you’re the adult,” Rose said. “Untie me a minute and I’ll see if I can find one.”

“I don’t know about that,” Aurora said. “What if you get lost? Or taken away?”

“I’ll yell for you if I need to,” Rose said. “But that’s the only idea I have besides keep walking.”

Aurora chewed her lip and sighed. She kneeled down by Rose and unsnapped the harness. Caressing Rose’s cheek, she said, “I don’t want to lose you hon, but I don’t have any other ideas either. Don’t go far, and call out every couple of minutes even if nothing bad is happening so I know you’re still around.”

“Okay,” Rose said, squeezing Aurora’s arm. “If I can’t find one fast I’ll come back.”

Rose set off into the tall grass. The plan should feel ridiculous, but it felt right, just like crawling felt right. That must mean it fit in with the magic place they were in. Letting whimsy guide her, Rose crawled from pretty flower to pretty flower, until she came upon a desiccated tree stump hidden in the grass. The stump had a door set in it no bigger than Rose’s outstretched hand, with a tiny window alongside.

“Found something!” Rose called out. “Don’t come over yet.”

With a delighted giggle, Rose knocked gently on the door with a fingernail. The door popped open to reveal a mouse in pajamas with bags under her eyes.

“Oh my gosh you are so cute!” Rose said gleefully, feeling herself slip a bit into little thoughts.

“You are cute too, but big, and loud,” the mouse said, wincing. Her voice wasn’t as high pitched as Rose suspected, but it was pretty quiet.

“Sorry,” Rose whispered. “I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

“I was out dancing with fairies all night,” the mouse complained. “it’s very early still.”

“I’m very sorry, but can I bother you just a little bit more?” Rose asked quietly. “I’m Rose, and my mommy and I are lost.”

The mouse looked up at Rose and sighed, rubbing her whiskers. Finally she nodded and said, “I’m Thistle.”

“You said you were dancing last night,” Rose said. “But we haven’t seen the sun move at all.”

“Well what have you been doing?” Thistle asked, leaning against her doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Looking for our friends,” Rose said. “We walked a long way.”

“You must be doing it wrong,” Thistle said.

“I know that,” Rose said with a pout. “Please help us Thistle, I really miss my Daddy, and I’m scared for our friends.”

Thistle sighed again and said, “I haven’t even had my tea yet. Alright, were you just looking around with your eyes?”

“Mommy was,” Rose said.

“Well that’s dumb,” Thistle said, “but she probably can’t help it because she’s an adult. You need to just go to them.”

“How?” Rose asked. “We don’t know where they are.”

“You found me,” Thistle said. “It should be way easier to find someone you know. Just go in the right direction and you’ll find them.”

Rose considered. It made a strange kind of sense, little sense. It was scary to think about letting herself be really little right now, what if Aurora needed help? What if the magic kept her that way? Then again, she’d been calling Aurora mommy to Thistle without thinking about it.

“Okay, thank you Thistle,” Rose said, relaxing into the feeling of her diaper and onesie. Already it was feeling more and more normal to be talking to a mouse. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Hmm, my chimney is blocked,” Thistle said. “It’s up on top of the stump, some bits of wood fell on it.”

Rose pulled herself up to peer at the jagged top of the stump.  There were lots of bits of dried wood, leaves, and grass that had collected in the hollow spots. Carefully she pulled them out, tossing them into the grass. Once she found the little river-pebble chimney, it was a snap to clear out all the debris around it.

“All done!” She said brightly to Thistle.

“You’re a good girl, Rose,” Thistle said. “Just don’t go knocking on doors so early okay?”

“Okay Thistle,” Rose said, nodding gravely. She waved goodbye to the mouse and crawled back through the grass. She could have looked for the path she’d made on the way in but it would be simpler to just go to Aurora. Faster too, she’d barely started crawling when she popped out of the grass next to a very stressed out looking Aurora.

“You’re back!” Aurora said, kneeling down and hugging Rose.

“Yup yup!” Rose said, returning the hug and sitting down on a diaper that had less poof and more squish that before. It didn’t feel bad, so Rose didn’t worry about the difference.

“You said you found something–“ Aurora said.

“I did! I found a mouse, and her name is Thistle, and she was kinda grouchy because she had been up all night with the fairies, but I helped her unblock her chimney and so we’re friends now.” Rose said breathlessly.

Aurora blinked. “Um, okay, did she know where our friends are?”

“Nope!” Rose said cheerily. “But I do.”

“Really?” Aurora asked, with a note of desperation in her voice. “How? Where?”

“I can’t tell you,” Rose said, “I hafta show you.”

Aurora looked at Rose for a bit, obviously struggling with that statement. Finally she shrugged and put the harness back on Rose.

“Ugh, do I hafta wear this?” Rose asked.

“Yes, because I say so,” Aurora said sternly. “Be a good girl, and show me where our friends are, okay?”

“Okay!” Rose hopped off her squishy butt and crawled back into the meadow, hardly giving Aurora time to grab the backpack. Tiffany would be first, she was sure, because she was all alone and that would be scary. Then they could find Daddy and the others, Rose was sure they would all be together.

On the way Rose amused herself by making up a story about how Tiffany had gotten away from the creatures at the cabin and fallen asleep by a pond with little fish in it. There was a pretty path of colored rocks down to the pond, with little fairy lampposts along it. When the meadow gave way to a hill covered in heather, Rose was delighted to see her path!

“Mommy! Mommy!” Rose tugged on the leash. “I found Tiffany!”

“Where?” Aurora sked, eagerly.

“At the end of this path, come on!” Rose said, redoubling her crawling. Around a patch of beautiful purple heather was the pond, just as Rose had imagined it, better actually, the rocks at the bottom of the pond sparkled with all the colors of the rainbow, and the fish had shimmering lights along their scales.

Tiffany was not as Rose had imagined her, she looked a wreck. Totally naked, sprawled out filthy on the side of the pond. Getting close was a mistake, Tiffany reeked of sex. Rose wrinkled her nose and scooted away, happy to set her heavy diaper down on the ground. It squished wetly under her, feeling a bit clammy.

Aurora wrinkled her nose too, but didn’t shy away from shaking Tiffany awake. The rainbow haired girl shuddered a bit and thrashed to a sitting position, looking around with wild eyes. After a moment recognition dawned on her face, and she threw herself into Aurora’s arms. Moments later Rose got her own very stinky hug from Tiffany.

“You smell like cum!” Rose declared, squirming out of the hug.

“I’m glad to see you too,” Tiffany laughed. “I’m really glad to see both of you, where the hell are we?”

“There isn’t a good answer to that,” Aurora said. “We’re together though, and I think Rose can help us find the boys.”

“Awesome, let’s go!” Tiffany said.

“Don’t you want to um, clean up a little first?” Aurora asked delicately.

“Oh uh, right, yeah,” Tiffany blushed, way more than Rose expected her to. Subdued, Tiffany took a hand cloth from Aurora and made her way to the far side of the pool to wash.

Rose’s butt was starting to feel gross, and itchy. She whimpered and tugged on Aurora’s sleeve.

“What’s the matter?” Aurora asked, turning away from the backpack she’d been digging around in. Rose couldn’t decide what to say, so she just looked up at Aurora with teary eyes.

“Oh, you need a change,” Aurora said, patting the bulk between Rose’s legs. “Lie down hon.”

Rose lay back, squirming as Aurora unsnapped her onesie. She let out a happy giggle when the diaper came off, squirming again at the cold wipes.

“I’m going to let you air out for a bit hon,” Aurora said. “It looks like the sun moved a little. Maybe time only passes when we make progress?” She shook her head, a confused look on her face.

Rose thought that sounded perfectly logical to her. Magic logical anyway. “I’m hungry.” She said, rolling over on her stomach.

“I am too, a bit,” Aurora said, digging in the backpack again.

“Naked Rose!” Tiffany said in an amused tone as she rejoined the group. Rose stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and got a playful smack on her bare butt. “So what’s going on?”

“Lunch, right now,” Aurora said. “Then we find the boys and hopefully get out of here.”

“Sounds good, thanks for the rescue,” Tiffany said, sitting down sideways to give herself a little modesty. “You don’t happen to have any of my clothes, do you?”

“Sorry, I don’t, the pack was already pretty heavy,” Aurora said. “I have a shirt of Rose’s that might fit you, and we have plenty of diapers.”

“Heh, yeah, give me both,” Tiffany said, blushing. “Not like you haven’t seen me in one anyway.”

“It’ll be a diapered camping trip!” Aurora said encouragingly, reaching in the pack again.

Tiffany pulled the shirt on herself, but Aurora diapered her. It was weird to see a big girl like Tiffany get a diaper put on her, but Tiffany didn’t seem to mind. She was very blushy by the end of it though.

“How come you’re so blushy?” Rose asked Tiffany, feeling hungry and irritable about it.

“I um uh…” Tiffany hid her face. “Look, we’ve all had some uh, experiences this weekend okay?”

“Yeah but why does that make you blushy about diapers now?” Rose pressed.

“Rose honey, leave Tiffany alone and eat some lunch,” Aurora said, passing Rose a plastic container of lunchmeat and sliced veggies.

“No!” Rose pouted, pushing away the unappetizing stuff. “I want milk!”

It was Aurora’s turn to blush. She and Tiffany exchanged awkward glances. “Rose I don’t think–“

“Please!” Rose whined, feeling her stomach rumble. There were tears in her eyes, she balled up her fists in frustration.

“Uh, Tiffany, Rose uh…” said Aurora, pausing to rub her head, “Rose seems to be better at finding people if she’s little, so I’m sort of encouraging her to uh…”

“What’s the big deal?” Tiffany asked. “Unless you didn’t have any milk packed.” Tiffany’s eyes went wide when Rose reached for Aurora’s chest. “No way.”

“You don’t have to watch, it’ll just take a bit,” Aurora mumbled as she unbuttoned her shirt.

Tiffany did watch, not that Rose cared. She was hungry, and didn’t know what all the fuss was about, but it was keeping her from her lunch and that was annoying. As soon as she fastened her lips on Aurora’s nipple she closed her eyes in bliss. The sweet, warm liquid was exactly what she needed. Even better, she had to be snuggled up to Mommy to get it.

Tiffany and Aurora ate while Rose did, eventually braving the awkward silence to chat. When she was done, Aurora set her down by the pond and let Rose rest, which she was happy to do. The sunshine was right overhead and nicely warm. She took the opportunity to squirm out of her onesie and sunbathe naked in a light doze.

It was Tiffany that roused Rose from her nap and ordered her to lift her butt so she could be diapered. Rose didn’t mind, Tiffany was her best friend! A change from Tiffany was full of lots of soft, slow touches. She didn’t just put the powder on, she caressed Rose’s belly and legs first. Having the powder smoothed into place by the same slow touches set Rose’s heart racing. Tiffany started gentle petting touches at the top of Rose’s head before pulling a fresh onesie onto her, and stroked her all the way down her shoulders, back, belly, thighs, and calves before snapping the last snaps. Feeling wiggly all over, Rose climbed into her friend’s lap and kissed her gently on the lips. Warm arms held Rose close while they tangled tongues.

A stern throat clearing from Aurora made Tiffany pull back guiltily. “She kissed me,” Tiffany said.

“That’s still enough of that,” Aurora said, shaking her head. “Rose, we’re all packed up, can you help us find the boys now?”

“Fast if you can,” Tiffany said, hopping up and adjusting the fit of her diaper.

Rose’s pout at the kiss ending vanished, she was going to see Daddy again! Tiffany was smart, they should go fast. She considered the fastest way to get… whatever Daddy was. He was with the other guys, she assumed. There had been no sign or sound of them, so they probably weren’t in the area with the fields.

Daddy was probably somewhere scary, he was really brave and could handle it. Rose imagined a dark room, lots of wood. It would have a door in, so all she had to do was look for a door! Rose set off crawling at her best speed around the pond, heading around the big hill that lead up to the meadow.

Just where she expected it, there was a door set into the hill. Dark polished wood gleamed around a tarnished brass handle shaped like Lykon’s head. “Right here! Daddy is on the other side!” Rose told Aurora excitedly.

Aurora and Tiffany looked at each other and shrugged. Tiffany threw the door open, gasped, laughed, and then wolf-whistled. Crowding in behind her, Aurora and Rose peeked through the door.

Daddy… Ivan, was gloriously naked, oiled from head to toe. His roofer’s muscles didn’t make him sculpted but with the oil he looked like a powerful lion standing there. He was watching Charles and Miguel, the former was bent over a bench, wearing a ruffled shirt and a diaper. That diaper was shredded to bits by the cane in Miguel’s hand. The cane came down across Charles’ red buttocks just as Tiffany whistled, the smack it made echoing into the dark wood room the men were in.

All three men turned, a mixture of surprise, embarrassment, and awkward amusement on their faces. Rose didn’t wait, she barreled through Tiffany’s legs, nearly knocking her over. Super speed crawling across the floor, she reached Ivan and was lifted lightly up into his arms.

“Daddy!” She half cheered, half cried.

“Rose, my Rose,” Ivan said in a husky voice, crushing Rose to his oily chest. Rose didn’t even complain, Daddy could crush her all he wanted.

When Daddy finally let her down, Rose saw Aurora in a spinning hug with Miguel, Tiffany and Charles on the floor holding each other and crying. It was happy and scary all at once. She concentrated on staying on her feet so she could be snuggled up against Daddy.

Before they could do or say any more, a wall creaked and a hidden door opened. Lykon strode through, glowering out of his black goat eyes. He was taller even than Ivan, powerful, and super scary.

“This is adorable,” Lykon said with a sneer. “But you are our toys and it is Nysa and myself that will say when the game is done.” Ivan tensed, but he didn’t seem ready to rush Lykon. Charles, Miguel, Tiffany, and even Aurora looked caught between fight and flight.

“Nuh uh!” Rose said, blowing a raspberry at Lykon. “You hafta let us go!”

“Is that so?” Lykon asked, braying with laughter. “Why is that, little baby?”

“Because Daddy and Tiffany have swords!” Rose declared triumphantly.

Lykon opened his mouth to laugh again, but closed it with a snap of his broad teeth when he realized he was staring at gleaming, razor sharp steel. Ivan had a massive longsword in his hands, which wobbled a bit before he adjusted his grip and pointed it at Lykon, grinning. Tiffany was wielding a rapier that was so sharp it made a little screaming noise when she slashed it through the air.

Lykon’s eyes widened and he took a couple of short, trotting steps back toward his door. “Let’s not be rash here…” He said nervously.

“Get him Daddy!” Rose said with a huge grin.

Lykon didn’t wait, he ducked back through the door, slamming the wall panel behind him.

“You did it!” Ivan said, standing the sword point down on the floor and picking Rose up to twirl her around.

“We’ve got to get out of here before he gets the other one,” Tiffany said.

“We need clothes though,” Aurora said. “Rose, honey, we need to take a trip, wouldn’t it be better if everybody was dressed for that?”

“Of course,” Rose said, nodding. “We’re all ready to go.”

Ivan was in a sexy shirt with the buttons done up only about half way, and the sleeves rolled up too. He had Rose’s favorite pants of his on too, some nice fitted khakis that fit his butt really well. Tiffany got a pair of pants, and both Miguel and Charles got some regular shirts and jeans.

“Amazing,” Ivan said with a grin. “Now, what’s the way out?”

“Right through the door the goat guy took!” Rose said, pointing. “He’s being tricky but we’re not fooled.”

Charles threw the door open with a skeptical look, but charged through it with a happy cry when he saw the cabin living room on the other side. Tiffany was right behind him, then Miguel and Aurora. Ivan sent Rose through and backed through last, guarding their rear with his sword.

“Get to the van!” Aurora yelled, pointing at the door. “Don’t pack anything, don’t give them a chance to change any doors or rooms, let’s go!”

Rose found herself picked up with one arm by Ivan, and hung on to his neck for dear life. Now that they were out of the magic world, she felt fear creeping back in. She was glad to see the van and jumped into the seat when Ivan opened the door. He had it up and moving before everyone in the back had even closed the sliding door.

The wheels whined and whirred on the dirt as the van spun itself around. Getting out down he rickety road at speed was worse than getting in, way worse. Rose was thrown against her seatbelt like a ragdoll, whimpering. It was worth it though.

They heard a braying howl as the fled, and the trees rumbled, raking at the van. Paint was stripped off the poor rental van in huge chips, but it was too heavy for branches to stop. After five minutes of agonizing bouncing down a dirt road they hit the rural highway and Ivan kicked the van into high gear. A collective sigh or sob rose up from the group as the van hit freeway speeds and rocketed away from the woods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year! Ringing in the year with the end of this story. Looks like not everything that happened at the cabin, stayed at the cabin...

-----

Chapter 7

Back at home, after a good night’s sleep, Rose was taking a break from being a baby. She was in her cute rolled-up jeans shorts and a cream colored blouse with no pacifiers or diapers in sight. They still had two days left in the weekend, and today would be a day just to recover. Brunch tomorrow at Aurora’s house would be fun, and a good chance to talk about what happened, but Rose needed to be with just Ivan for today. She was pretty sure that the other couples felt the same.

“How are you doing hon?” She asked Ivan, bringing him a beer and curling up next to him on the couch with her own.

“I’m okay, it was weird, but I didn’t really get hurt, I guess,” Ivan said, wrapping an arm around Rose. “I’m still worried about you.”

“I’m okay too, I think,” Rose said, sipping the beer. “It was scary sometimes, but weirdly fun. I’m glad we’re going to see people tomorrow, I don’t want things to be weird with Tiffany at work.”

“Why would things be weird with her at work specifically?” Ivan asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Probably for the same reason things might be weird between you guys,” Rose said, sticking her tongue out at Ivan.

“Heh, alright, that’s fair,” Ivan said. “Are you sure you don’t want to know what happened with me?”

“Not details,” Rose said, “Sex and diaper stuff, with the guys, right?”

Ivan coughed. “Yes.”

“And you, uh, liked it?” Tiffany asked, inspecting her beer.

“It’s not the way I would have wanted to try that,” Ivan said, “but it was fun, yes.”

“Do you want to do more of it?” Rose asked.

“I’m not sure, but probably not,” Ivan said. “Not because I didn’t like it, but because I’m dating you, and we don’t add extras. Unless this weekend made you want that?”

“Well I liked it when Aurora and Tiffany played with me when I was little,” Rose said. “But I don’t want to date them.”

“So a little play would be okay with you?” Ivan asked.

“Would it be okay with you?” Rose asked in return.

“Maybe slowly, a little at a time,” Ivan said. “No rushing.”

“That would be okay, and always together, right?” Rose asked.

“Yes, I would like to be there if you play, and if I were to play with uh, Miguel for instance, I would feel better if you were there,” Ivan said.

Rose nodded, taking a big breath and letting it out with a lot of tension. Tension wasn’t the only thing she let out. She was shocked to feel wetness across her crotch and rear. Looking down, she saw a huge wet patch spreading across her shorts. Trying to stop the flow did nothing, even seeing it happen didn’t alert her that she needed to go.

Rose leapt up with tears in her eyes, staring down in disbelief. Ivan stood too, quickly pulling Rose into a gentle hug.

“No no no no,” Rose blubbered. “I didn’t even feel it. Ivan, I’m scared.”

“I’m sorry baby,” Ivan said. “But luckily we have the stuff to help you out.”

“That’s not the point!” Rose cried, “I don’t want to be a baby all the time. I don’t want to wet myself all the time.”

“You will always be my baby girl,” Ivan said, stroking Rose’s hair. “I love you.”

Rose sniffled, whimpered as she said, “You’ll get tired of it.”

“I will never be more tired of it than I love you,” Ivan said. “I will take care of you, I promise.”

“What if it’s like this forever?” Rose asked plaintively.

“I hope it won’t be,” Ivan said, “but it just means that I start changing your diapers regularly now, instead of when you’re eighty. I was already changing them sometimes.”

“I’m sorry I got the couch wet,” Rose said, sniffling.

“Come on baby girl,” Ivan said, “Let me get you changed.”

Rose had been looking forward to a break from diapers, but being picked up by Ivan in a princess carry felt really good. Having him lay her down on a changing blanket on their bed was soothing. They were supposed to have a whole diaper weekend, and it was still the weekend. Rose sighed and wiggled out of her shorts while Ivan pulled them down.

“If you want I’ll build you a changing table,” Ivan said while removing Rose’s sodden panties.

“What, why?” Rose asked, squirming.

“Well if this lasts a while, instead of just for the weekend, it would be handy,” Ivan said. “You seemed to really like it when you got changed on there by Nysa and Aurora.”

“How do you know about that?!” Rose asked, sitting up on her elbows.

“We also got to watch,” Ivan smirked, returning with wipes and pushing Rose back on her back.

“H-how much did you watch?” Rose asked nervously.

“I got a text a little while ago from Miguel,” Ivan said. “He says that Aurora is still having her issue too.”

“Oh my god you watched that too?” Rose asked, covering her face as it burned scarlet.

After thoroughly wiping her, Ivan effortlessly lifted Rose’s butt and set her on a diaper. “She has to pump or it hurts, and she was wondering if she should save it for you. She feels weird throwing it out.”

Remembering the taste made Rose lick her lips. She shivered on the bed and couldn’t answer. Stupid, because Ivan knew her well enough to know what that meant. She might as well have put on a singsong voice and asked Ivan if he’d mind if she sucked on Aurora’s breasts at brunch.

Tenderly, Ivan applied the powder and taped Rose up nice and snug. He sat on the bed next to her and stroked her hair. “Baby girl, do you want me to put some leggings on you, or do you want to be in little girl clothes?”

“Do uh, we still have the onesies that Aurora packed?” Rose asked from behind her hands.

“Lift your arms little girl,” Ivan said. Rose flopped her arms above her head, passively letting Ivan strip her blouse and bra. She barely helped him put the onesie on her, snuggled against him as he carried her back to the couch.

—–

Aurora detached the pump from her breast and cleaned it, storing the bottle in the fridge. She wondered how long she’d be doing this. Miguel’s arms wrapped around her from behind and she leaned into him, sighing.

“Feeling okay, Querida?” he asked.

“I’m okay,” Aurora said, “if we’re okay.”

“Of course we are,” he said, squeezing her gently. “you worried that I’m going to think that you’re weird?”

“It’s hard not to worry about that,” Aurora said.

“Hey, at least you didn’t suck Ivan’s dick,” Miguel said, chuckling. Aurora turned around and smiled despite herself, kissed Miguel on the cheek.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yes, I am,” Miguel said with a shrug. “por cierto, it wasn’t the first cock I’ve sucked.”

“You never told me that,” Aurora said curiously.

“I don’t usually talk about past relationships,” Miguel said.

“I guess I just worry that you won’t think I’m as sexy,” Aurora said quietly. A bit of a non-sequitur maybe, but she had to get it out while she was feeling brave or she never would. Now it hung between them, giving her butterflies in her stomach.

“You are a very sexy woman,” Miguel said, grinning. “A little more every day. I’ve got to say, I like how sensitive they are now.”

“They’ve always been sensitive,” Aurora said, leaning in to kiss Miguel on the neck.

“Yeah but now you can actually get off from just having them touched, or licked in Rose’s case,” Miguel said, gently squeezing Aurora’s breasts.

Aurora moaned softly as tingling pleasure radiated out from her chest. “I think you’re crazy to want to bring that up with them. Even if Rose goes for it, Ivan never will.”

“I know him pretty well now,” Miguel said with a chuckle. “They might.”

Miguel’s fingers brushed across Aurora’s nipples. Even through her shirt and the maternity bra, the touch made her knees tremble.

“If you’re going to do that, take me to bed,” Aurora said.

“Con placer,” Miguel answered, taking Aurora’s hands.

Aurora let her bladder go as they walked, slowly filling up her diaper. By the time she was on the bed, her crotch was swimming in warm, and wet. Miguel bunched her shirt and bra up, making way for his tongue to lightly lap across her nipples.

She cried out in a long, low moan. He was right, she hardly had to touch herself anymore. Didn’t need him inside her, though that was still extremely fun. It was exciting to have a new way to reach her pleasure, luxuriating in the beautiful waves of joy that emanated from the tip of Miguel’s tongue.

Slowly, she bucked her hips against his thigh, humping the wet padding between her legs. With a hand on one breast and his mouth on the other, Miguel was drowning her in delight. It was a long, slow buildup, a climb to the top of a roller coaster of ecstasy. When the drop came, she threw her head back and cried out in a wail of sheer enjoyment.

When she could move again, she slid down on the floor, teasing Miguel’s pants down. She may have underestimated his love of blowjobs, she hadn’t realized he liked giving and receiving.

“Watch out Miguel, she thought, “you haven’t seen what I can do when this is the main event.”

Miguel’s groan as her mouth and tongue closed around him was everything she hoped for, but the best was yet to come.

—–

Tiffany was stretched out across the plastic card table, legs and arms pulled taut by leather straps. She was not as naked as she’d like to be, her breasts were swaying free but from the waist down she was wearing panties and two pairs of leggings.

Charles flicked a light reed across her breasts again, narrowly missing her nipples. Another thin red line popped up across her newly jiggling breasts.

“Oh, AH!” Tiffany cried out, squirming against her bonds. Every one of those lines was a little strip of fire stoking the bigger fire in her pussy. The pain was light and totally eclipsed by the pain in her bladder.

“So you just fucked that big nasty goat huh?” Charles asked, drawing the reed down Tiffany’s belly. “You begged for it, you wanted him to use you like the dirty nasty slut that you are.”

“Yes, yes!” Tiffany squirmed. “Please, Master, I really have to go now. I’ve been holding it forever. Please, I’ll do anything.”

“I told you how long you’d be tied up for,” Charles said, flicking the reed across Tiffany’s inner thigh. The double padding didn’t protect much against the harder stroke. Tiffany twitched, and gasped as a splash of pee broke loose into her panties. Holding it after that splash was agony, Tiffany writhed on the table.

“Please, I can’t, I can’t…” Tiffany’s head jerked upward and she cried out. Piss flooded her panties. It gushed into two layers of leggings, still dripping onto the table.

“Oh gross,” Charles said. Tiffany whimpered, pulling on the straps until the table creaked. She was panting and moaning together, gyrating her crotch as the liquid seeped further and further into the leggings. She was so close, she tried to beg but all she could manage were the panting moans.

Pressure met her aching pussy as Charles gripped her crotch hard. Tiffany screamed, almost biting her tongue. The orgasms just kept coming, again, and again, Tiffany had lost count. She couldn’t tell the difference any more between pleasure and pain.

When she finally came down from it, she couldn’t tell the difference between sweat and piss pooling under her either. It sent a final shiver through her as she gasped for breath.

Charles was a prince for aftercare as always. A gentle bath and soothing lotion on her breasts was just the start. Tea and a fluffy blanket to curl up in naked was another kind of bliss. She leaned against Charles on the couch for a long time, rocking against him occasionally. He pet her hair from time to time. She had his attention, always, he was never on his phone during aftercare.

Finally, with a great happy sigh, she let the blanket puddle around her waist and hugged Charles.

“Thank you, my love,” Tiffany said.

“Thank you, love,” Charles said, kissing her on the head.

“I guess that proves it,” Tiffany said.

“You really can’t get off without peeing yourself now,” Charles said. “It’s not the end of the world I guess.”

“Hmm, what’s good about it?” Tiffany asked.

“I can edge you forever now if you don’t need to pee,” Charles said mischievously.

“You are such an asshole,” Tiffany said fondly.

“That’s what you like about me,” Charles said.

“I think it gives you too much power, but maybe it won’t last forever,” Tiffany said.

“It’s only been a day,” Charles said. “Anyway, you still up for brunch tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I want to see what everybody thinks,” Tiffany said. “See what the other guys told Aurora and Rose.”

Charles laughed, “I bet Ivan didn’t say much. Though they didn’t end up in the middle of the action as much as I did.”

“Yeah, so we saw,” Tiffany said, smirking. “So when do I get to diaper you?”

“Maybe after brunch,” Charles said. “You’re really okay to go switch?”

“I haven’t ever really tried it, but it sounds fun,” Tiffany said. “I liked doing it to Rose.”

“Still hoping Ivan will sign you up to babysit?” Charles asked teasingly.

“Honestly yes, she’s fucking adorable,” Tiffany said. “They’d never go for it but I wish we could date them.”

“Who knows,” Charles said, shrugging. “This weekend shook a lot of things up. Lets see how brunch goes.

—–

The brunch Aurora had laid out was amazing, Rose’s eyes were as big as the serving plates loaded down with fruit, sausages, pastries, and more. It was her first time in Aurora and Miguel’s house and she found it pretty much as she’d expected. It was all classy, with matching furniture and a little flower bed out front. The dining room, because of course she had a dining room, was dominated by a big eight seater table that was serving food from one end to another.

Ivan handed her a plate. He’d already filled it, and there was way more sausage and cheese on there than she would have picked. Given the choice it would have been pastries and fruit from hell to… brunch. She squirmed, feeling the pullup under her jeans. Ivan had changed her just before they came over, and they were in a weird half-little space that she didn’t quite know how to deal with.

Taking her plate down to the adjoining living room, Rose curled up on a loveseat next to Ivan and munched on a danish.

“There’s champagne for mimosas and a couple of kinds of juice,” Aurora said, bustling around in her apron, pencil skirt, and button up blouse like a fifties house wife. The bulge under the skirt showed that she was wearing too.

“This spread is amazing,” Tiffany said.

“Yes,” Ivan said, “thank you so much.”

“I didn’t make all of it,” Aurora laughed, “All the pastries are from the store. I’m glad you’re all enjoying!”

For a while there was quiet while they all started in on their plates. The quiet stretched out a little too long, with glances exchanged across the living room but no one willing to speak first.

Finally, Rose took a deep breath and said, “That was a pretty crazy weekend. I think we’re all worried that it might be weird between us, but it’s not like we did what we did on our own. Even if we had fun with it, it’s not the way we would have done it without those uh… creatures.”

“I think it only has to be weird if we let it be weird,” Charles said. “We really just need to be willing to talk about it together, and respect each other enough to not talk about it outside the group, and I think we will feel better.”

“I agree,” Ivan said. “I don’t intend to share anything with anyone else.”

“Me either,” Miguel said, Aurora nodded her agreement.

“The other thing we should talk about is that we all got a little bit more, um, intimate,” Aurora said.

A ripple of coughs, nervous chuckles, and red faces went around the group. Rose squirmed next to Ivan.

“I think we all had a lot of fun,” Charles said. “We don’t have to repeat it, but I’m curious if anyone wants to.”

“I had fun,” Ivan said, surprising everyone, even Rose. “I think we would be interested in a small amount of playing, but not polyamory.”

“Aww!” Tiffany said with a wink. “Fair enough, you can play with Charles when I come over to babysit Rose.”

“Tiffany!” Rose complained, realizing too late that she’d slipped into a little-voice.

“Oh no, she sounds fussy.” Aurora said. “I see she didn’t each much on her plate, did you need a different brunch honey?”

“Aurora!” Rose kicked her feet on the couch.

“She IS a little wet,” Ivan said, releasing the waistband of Rose’s jeans.

“Daaaaaddddyyyy!” Rose whined, ending it in a giggle.

“Is everyone alright with us taking care of the baby together?” Ivan asked.

“It’s still the diaper weekend,” Miguel said, to a round of chuckles and nods.

With butterflies in her tummy, Rose found herself laid down on the floor on a changing blanket. Between Charles and Tiffany, Tiffany won the toss to do the change.

“I can’t believe you were brave enough to wet at brunch,” Tiffany said.

“Actually, I can’t really control it anymore,” Rose said, nervously.

“Oh, yeah, I have an uh, ‘aftereffect’ too,” Rose said, unbuttoning Rose’s jeans and pulling them down. “Well if you need a change at work…”

“Isn’t that weird?” Rose asked, squirming her way out of the jeans. “I’ll probably just go to the bathroom and change.”

“It’s not easy to put a diaper on yourself, and a pullup isn’t going to last a whole shift,” Tiffany said, sliding Rose’s pullups down. For a moment as she was exposed Rose felt a bit of panic, but nobody was leering at her. Charles and Ivan were joking about something. Miguel was refilling people’s glasses and Aurora was… heating up a bottle. Rose blushed, shifting her legs apart so Tiffany could wipe her more easily.

“I mean, only if we can do it without it being weird,” Rose said hesitantly. She lifted her rear, both amused and excited that Tiffany had picked the bulkiest, fluffiest diaper out of Ivan’s diaper bag.

“I’ll take care of you,” Tiffany said, patting Rose on the belly. Powder sprinkled on, cool and was patted into place tenderly. Rose was feeling squirmy, enough so that Tiffany had to lean over her and tape the diaper on extra tight.

Rose found Tiffany’s hands on either side of her head, and her friend leaning down toward her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, delighted at the sweet and gentle touch of Tiffany’s kiss.

Freshly changed, Rose was scooped up by Daddy and placed on Aurora’s lap. The rubber nipple of a baby bottle was placed against her mouth and Rose obediently drank. No one was saying anything about what was inside the bottle, but they all knew. Rose blushed, cuddling up against Aurora to hide her face. That only made it worse, reminding her that she wished she were getting her milk straight from the source. All the feelings built up to tip her over into little-space; she tuned out the conversation around her.

People were laughing and having fun, which made Rose a happy little. She was clean and dry, with a full tummy, which made her just a bit sleepy. Happy and sleepy was a great combination, especially when everyone decided they wanted a turn with Rose on their lap. From Aurora’s soft, vanilla scented lap she went to Miguel’s broad, strong one. He was like Daddy except for his arms didn’t go around her as much.

From Miguel, Rose ended up on Tiffany’s lap, which was more like straddling her friend. They played a fun game of dodge the kisses! Charles was good at holding her safely on his lap, though he made her wiggly when he diaper-checked her.

Finally she was back on Daddy’s lap, being gently rocked by his huge, comforting arms. It would be rude to fall asleep at brunch, obviously, so Rose didn’t, she just rested her eyes a little. She let her thoughts drift a little. Got warm an comfy on Daddy a little.

And fell asleep, a Little.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/20/2023 at 10:10 PM, flowerdaddy22 said:

Well I liked it! It's an amazing story! A little mysterious with the magic and mythological creatures, but with a super sweet ending! You really have a gift for writing super adorable AB girl main characters :D

Thank you! It's gotten a great reception on this site, maybe the ABDL stories reddit just wasn't the right place for it. :)

• Like 1