LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Little down today. It would be my Dad's 80th Birthday today and about a week past the fifth anniversary of his death. Still miss him.

I'm so sorry for your lost Mikey! May he rest in peace. Sending big hugs and snuggles and Cuddles and GOOD vibes to you, my friend!?♥️?????????♥️?????

• Like 1

You are the enduring legacy of his love . Go admire yourself in the mirror , not as you but as your dad from a newborn in the hospital to all that you have become as a man today . Part of the human condition is death , lord knows losing a parent is hard , it took me a full 8 years . Eventually you will become a senior man and take your position next to your dad as someone known or unknown misses you , the way you miss your dad and I miss my mom . Death always casts a long shadow over all holidays that involve family and togetherness . My aide was missing her dad yesterday so I broke out a bottle of Jack his favorite beverage and we did shots , in his honor .your never truly dead until the living stop saying your name , so don’t stop .