LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Christmas Lights

DailyDi

Hope your back feels better! There's not a lot of Christmas lights up in my area this year.  The number of houses that light up have slowly been diminishing over the years, but this year it's particularly noticeable, most likely due to rising electricity costs. My family didn't put up lights this year. Well we did do the batter-powered candles in the window but that's it. 

There's always those Christmas light projectors that are easy to put up. We did one of those a few years ago, but alas, ours broke. We always say we'll wait until after Christmas season to buy one on clearance, but we always forget. ?

793d5e81-b00b-44bf-ace2-7475f2b3b9eb.jpg

• Like 1

My G/F is confined to bed this year , so the last four nights I have gone out and taken over 600?pictures and videos of the various ways people celebrate with lights and decorations . We will do Christmas in her bedroom ( we have a new grand baby , so we have to play the hand we are dealt , making new traditions like watching everyone else’s decorations with hot apple cider wine . 
I can say with certainty Mandelorian and minions are very popular , and for some odd reason 2 out 3 Santa’s are laying on the ground looking shit faced drunk because of the wind .

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

When I was a kid back in the mid 50’s we would ride around the city and look at the Christmas lights , they were beautiful ! Made ya really think of Santa , the rain deer , and the presents , it seemed to be a wonderful time of year ! Then I learned the true meaning of Christmas , no Santa , rain deer , it was about the birth of “Christ ,our lord “ his birth and the reason he was born …. I really liked the season ! But now with these new lights , it’s so over blown , lights up before thanksgiving , as well as the tree ! Now I just go to church , no tree , presents , or any of that Santa shit ! Ever since my kids grew up , and moved out , big whoop ! But to all you people who still have kids , little kids , go deep give them a reason to smile , dream and have fun ! 

we believe its the conception of christ, not the birth, and he was born in september, according to the course of abia, but it doesnt matter because either way, birth or conception, he came to be with mankind.

we arent doing decorations this year, havent in the past years since 16, probably not doing gifts this year either and id we skip the meal im good with that too, stopped carring about holidays along time ago

14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Tried to put up the Christmas Lights on the front porch, but it hurt my back too bad. I did put out a lighted deer so we're not dark, but I'll miss the snowfall lights I have.

I wish I could come and help put up your lights Mikey! I would LOVE to help you!?♥️?♥️????✌️♥️?????♥️?✌️?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1