LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Didn't know I Needed This in My Life

With the Black Friday sales I splurged on 2 half cases of ABU Litle Kings/Alpha Gatorz. While I mainly consider myself exclusively a DL, i have never felt so babyish/little in my life than being naked or naked below the waist in these diapers. The outer shell is just amazing. It is a headspace I never really sought or desired but I kinda get it now.

Anyone else find themselves sliding on the scale of DL->AB or AB->DL? What was the impetus for your change? As I reminisce I actually think I have subconsciously sliding for years and not realized it or didn't think I was because of no headspace change.

• Like 5

Started out in my younger years as a DL. I’m in the DL->AB camp, with now identifying as a Little.. 20 years ago I wouldn’t have owned Little space objects. Today… the have multiple pacis, collection of adult baby bottles, and few articles of clothing… oh can’t forget Funshine Bear and Share Bear my care-bears!

• Like 1

DL on its own has no narrative for the place of diapers in your adult life save as IC. Most of what I see about DL is things like the strangest place you wear or discussions of the minutia of the diapers you wear. The most prominent narrative for diapers is baby/little because that is visible all over the place and as common as flies. Humans seem to need a context for their actions, in this case a "story" that is like roleplay that provides a personal identity that exists over time

I was never a DL and my little was a little girl going back to when I was 6-2/3 or so as is explained in my blog, so my little was built around that over time. Consequently, I have a few little girl things and my bedroom is that of a little gitrl. Some of my LG things are adult sized by close enough to what they represent to "pass"

I wear crinklz but really am just a DL....... its about the babyish diaper i can think of ...... i really dont do anything an ab does, so i cant say ive slid down the "scale" much. 

But this is an interesting topic. Sliding down the scale and hearing about people finding out new things they enjoy. 

Also may indulge in wearing snap onsies. But thats only to hide the diapers while at work better without worry..... no special prints just plain basic colors. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Though I also only identify as a DL, I do rather like the print on Little Pawz which are my go to if they are out of Simple (either version) and will occasionally get a boost to put in them as I do like the feeling of the extra padding. Onesies are also a must as they really do prevent sagging and aren't just for AB's.

14 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Though I also only identify as a DL, I do rather like the print on Little Pawz which are my go to if they are out of Simple (either version) and will occasionally get a boost to put in them as I do like the feeling of the extra padding. Onesies are also a must as they really do prevent sagging and aren't just for AB's.

I have tons of onesies and Tykables' rompers. These sorts of things I feel like blend that boundary between DL and AB gear. these items in sold colors are very clearly DL items but in childish prints feel much more AB oriented. For me it feels like both. Having them in all prints is an easy way to identify what is clean vs dirty. Much the same way that ABU Simple and ABU Little Pawz fulfill the same function ml to ml but Little Pawz is just better because of the print, and that is 5 years younger me saying that when I would have considered myself firmly a DL and I owned no printed sheets, or teddy bears, pacifiers, or bottles. They were just better because they were more awesome.

I am a DL and have been so for many years, but not really concerned about labels. So over the years I have purchased colored diapers like Pink Megamax, or diaper covers with animal prints on them. When I'm wearing and using a pink diaper does it make me feel like an AB, no because for me it's just a diaper and I use them for the intended purpose.

Labels like DL, AB..... I never get concerned about or blurring the lines between the two or more. Because in the end I know what I like and enjoy to use, so It's what makes me happy and comfortable wearing and using. I have always maintained a balance between my diaper desires and my everyday life, but everyone who visits this site or is a member here is different and I respect that. So in the end, do what makes you happy and enjoy the moment....................