LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mighty Man and Yukk: Episode "Babyman"

@Kaylaindiapers@cute little kokiri girl@Hya123@DailyDi@hlcl@Little Spider

I happen to be scanning youtube last night, and I happen to see a bunch of stuff from the old cartoon Network. there was an old show, and I think it was by Ruby Spears Entertainment. it was called Mighty Man and Yukk.

in this particular cartoon, brandon is a millionaire, and he has a dog named Yukk.  This is similar to the old Batman series, where the bat phone ring it would be answered and he would respond. basically The phone is answered and then he goes down into his mighty cave after being turned into mighty man, which is a pint sized hero, with yuck as his companion. yuck's power is that his face is so ugly, that he can almost stop anything by lifting his house because whatever it is with his face, it is so ugly that people would disintegrate.

In this episode, there are Three criminals. one named baby man, and two Humongous nurses: one named Daphne one named Chloe. these two nurses are about the size of two vince Wilforks on the Patriots. No one is going to mess with them and they are huge they're built like tanks! during the episode baby man uses his power do something pretty funny. i'll let you watch it from here, thinking that this is a cartoon so it doesn't violate the rules.

I figured that somebody like @Little Spider Could be baby man: he kinda makes me think of the gangster type a little bit, and then of course is To associates, those two nurses would be kind of awesome. Added a few people also that might be interested in this one: this one has everything in it babies, diapers, diaper references, and maternal instinct working overtime.

Enjoy

Brian

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the episode Brian! I really LOVED it! I TOTALLY could see myself as being Baby Man, that's DEFINITELY me!? "We gotta do something before the city runs out of baby oil and talcum powder!" LOL!????? This was a HILARIOUS episode, I enjoyed it so much!?♥️? "And I've got a BOTTLE especially for you!"??????♥️? LOL!???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Thanks for the episode Brian! I really LOVED it! I TOTALLY could see myself as being Baby Man, that's DEFINITELY me!? "We gotta do something before the town runs out of baby oil and talcum powder!" LOL!????? This was a HILARIOUS episode, I enjoyed it so much!?♥️? "And I've got a BOTTLE especially for you!"??????♥️?

@Little Spider

you're welcome! I figured you'd like it! when I saw this episode last night I went: Holy Smokes! this is exactly the type of stuff that has all of those types of things in it: babies: diapers:, Jokes, and then of course those two Humongous nurses one of them brunette the other redhead. Based on their size, I don't think anybody would want to mess around with her period not only that, but when baby man took out the police chief with his magic baby bottled milk, all I could imagine was you being baby man, laughing exactly like that, and then when baby man gets away later in the episode, you having a temper tantrum on the floor, and then the Redheaded Nurse picks you up to take care of you.

And how about when they had the two Of them try to enter the man's hideout. then there is this large teddy bear that was trying to go one on one with yuck: in about 3 seconds that thing was just a pile of springs gears and fur because of his ugly looking face. then later on you see a dual between baby man and yuck, and then of course one sprays the atidote the others sprays The Magic transformation milk, and poor mighty man is sitting there getting dizzy.

In the end of course, the bad guy gets exactly what he deserves, but as I said, I would not want to mess with either one of those nurses, and even at the end when those two nurses were trying to get away, mighty man takes a large set of two cloth diapers and diapers them both right into the floor! what a particular gem to find on a cartoon network run Run of old cartoons that you would probably never see again unless of course you're going for a look for specific ones. when I saw that, I thought perfect and it has all of the particular elements that we're looking for!

glad you enjoyed it my man! let's see if anyone outside tagged with this actually enjoys it as much as we did!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

Very cool. If only that kind of baby formula actually existed.

It would've been great if there was an extended cut of Baby Man spraying that magic formula all over town.

Oh yeah, DEFINITELY!????♥️

• Like 2