LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Diet

Hey y’all. I wanted to hear how, if at all, you’ve changed your diets to better help a diaper lifestyle. I like to toy with 24/7 stents, longer each time but one of the things that usually ends it for me is dealing with the messy side. I know the classic suggestion like yogurt helps, which I need to get better at but what foods help y’all in this endeavor? I’m trying to get more fiber and stuff but my ? never seems healthy, with or without diapers. On a good day I’ll mess four times or more all really lose. I feel I need to still improve my gut health, diapers or no diapers. I was shocked to learn some don’t even go every day? 

foods I’ve tried adding into my diet include: quinoa, more fruits, cauliflower, broccoli, salads. I don’t eat red meat or all that much fast food. I do have a weakness for diet sodas and energy drinks which I think might not be helping. 
So ya, I’d love to hear your take on the “diaper diet” 

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

Why would I take a chance on screwing up my body just to accommodate a hobby?. This kind of thing is what gives ABDL's or some other kinky folks the reputation of being 'mental" and to be avoided

Wow. Lol. Ironic response. I was looking for foods to help make me healthier in both in the realm diapers and non diapers. I feel folks here are actually really well in touch with their bodily functions more then most so I value such information . Not at all looking to try anything unhealthy. Not sure what gave that impression. I even recognized my soda and energy drinks could be problematic. So kinda the opposite of what you’re suggesting. To me what’s unhealthy is when we project our own shame and preconceived notions without fully understanding. All the same thank you for your response and time ☺️

• Like 4

I haven't tried to do anything specific to my diet to accomadate my diapered lifestyle, just  trying  in general to maintain a good diet for my overall health.  My experience has been that any changes need to be made slowly to establish a new habit, otherwise it's easy to slip back to the old ways.

I have one, maybe two movements a day and I eat lots of fiber.  Having four or more movements a day and then adding fiber, I suspect would lead to continuous pooping. Something to consider is reducing the amount of fast food and synthetic sweeteners for improved gut health.

Some health food smoothies? (Alas, not the yummy sugary stuff sold in some fast food places etc)... but the health food smoothies made with kale or spinach, some yogurt, some ice. or fruits- ice, vanilla yogurt and cut up banannas, put in blender and yum.  There's a lot of recipes online. I tend to favor the fruit ones myself, like vanilla yogurt, blue berries, strawberries, etc or strawberries and bananna and a squirt of chocolate syrup. 

Healthy-Smoothies-21.jpg

I'm no expert on healthy bowels, but I have been dieting for my weight and the diet I am on seems to help in this regard. I drink a healthy amount of water (take your weight in lbs, divide this number by 2, and drink this number of fluid ounces of water) and I eat a reasonable portion of protein (dinner is a 4 oz portion) at least 3 vegetable portions (not a potato or rice), and fruit portions. This is higher in fiber and has less protein than my previous habit. I am losing weight, and I do have healthy bowels.

I thought the quantity water was a bit excessive, but for an entire day, it seems to be a good goal and sometimes I get pretty close.

• Like 1

Four times a day may seem like a lot but I'm in the camp that believes that you should just go when you need to go.  There are no awards for the person that can hold the most waste, it's really unhealthy living like that.  It's waste.  It's not serving any useful purpose inside you.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Bobbyca said:

I haven't tried to do anything specific to my diet to accommodate my diapered lifestyle, just  trying  in general to maintain a good diet for my overall health.  My experience has been that any changes need to be made slowly to establish a new habit, otherwise it's easy to slip back to the old ways.

The most important thing IMHO is to have the attitude you already have.  None of us will live forever, but it's a lot more pleasant to live the time we've got being healthy rather than being ill a lot of the time.  So, eat your greens!  I wouldn't worry about how often you need to poo, unless it's less frequently than daily.  A diet with lots of veg and natural roughage means your poo will probably be softer and there may be more of it, but that's no bad thing.  Loads of veg, minimise the junk food, don't drink sugary drinks, and you're surely on the right road.  Get into new habits & junk the old ones.  This isn't just me preaching, it's what I did many years ago and I didn't look back.  I've been veggie for over 30 years now.  Cutting out coffee helps reduce nappy odour too...

Good luck with it!

• Like 1