LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Guys, I'm back with some one shots I've been writing. This story has been written in less than an hour, so it will be far from perfect, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I have another one shot almost ready that needs some proofreading, just like this one, it's less than three pages long. If somebody wants to help me make some corrections or modify it, send me a message, it will be appreciated. Thank you, and Enjoy!

Backed-Up

Lily-Anne was running.

Or at least she was trying to.

Her apparel wasn’t really ideal for that. The huge crinkling diaper taped around her hips spread her legs apart, forcing her to gyrate her lower section with each step and reducing what was supposed to be a full-speed rush to an awkward waddling. The diabolical thing reached way past up her bellybutton and had a someway rigid outer shell encapsulating the inner crinkling padding that prevented her from balancing her torso forward to gain a better running – or at least waddling – position.

The fluttering yellow sundress didn’t exactly help either, it barely reached her upper thighs, leaving the pristine white diaper completely visible as it reached down between her legs, making an ample curve, almost reaching her mid-thighs before ending with a flowering crinkling mass of padding that covered her bottom.

“Lily-Anne!” a booming female voice came from the kitchen “Come here this instant! I’m not going to repeat twice!”

The girl winced at the sound of that voice, but didn’t stop her desperate waddle. She was in the living room right now, tottering beneath the giant-scaled table and between the huge chair legs. She could do it, past the living room was the kitchen and sometimes Ethel forgot to close the door. She could easily get to the garden if that was the case.

She gained speed, her target was getting closer and closer. She had almost crossed the doorway that led to the kitchen when the entire door frame was suddenly occupied by an enormous figure.

Lily-Anne’s smile turned into a desperate grimace as she tried to stop herself from running towards the Giantess, but, despite herself, she had already picked too much speed. She tried pinning her legs forward to stop her pace, but she ended up slipping on the freshly washed floor. She let out a little “Owie!” as she hit her padded rump on the marble tiles, keeping on sliding forward until her diapered crotch came in contact with one of the Giantess’s feet with a loud crinkle.  

The fallen, spread-legged Little girl looked up, her eyes already moistening with tears. Two giant tone legs that to her looked like the columns of a temple, a plump body with wide hips, two enormous breasts, each one much bigger than the Little girl’s head, all topped off by a oval creamy white face with high cheekbones, all crowned by golden hair pulled in a tight bun. Mommy had found her.

“there you are you naughty little!” She said leaning down “You know when mommy calls you have to stop playing and come to mommy quick smart!”

Lily-Anne sighed as she felt being lifted up by her armpits with unconceivable ease. With a quick spin of her head she found herself looking down into the ground, which now was more than 10 meters away.

Still sobbing, she clung for dear life to mommy’s neck, as the Amazon picked her up and threw her on her shoulder. She had never endured heights.

Playing… she thought while her giant owner carried her across the corridor and up the stairs. Mommy thought she was playing. Her best escape attempt in months hadn’t even been worthy of being recognized as such… then again where would she ran off to?  Mommy was faster than her in her normal clothes, with her thick diaper on there was no doubt mommy would catch her the second she spotted her waddling away. And mommy had a car…there was no way to gain a long-distance advantage with the giant. But it wasn’t just mommy… Mrs Stevenson and Mrs marple – their neighbours – they kept littles too, as did the whole fucking neighbourhood apparently. She would never go unnoticed cruising the streets I her frilly dresses and thick diaper.

“here we are baby, now be good for Mommy…” Lily-Ann heard her warden whisper in her ear.

She was brutally torn away from her thoughts when she saw Mommy had carried her all the way upstairs to her nursery.

That was strange…Mommy usually didn’t let her stay in the nursery aside for naps and diaper changes. She preferred keeping her confined in her playpen or waddling around the house where she could easily keep an eye on her.

The little girl sobbed, her stay in that world had significantly weakened all her muscles, she dind’t know if this was an effect of crossing one of the portals or was caused by her relative lack of actual exercise (she would defy anybody in trying to jog to keep fit while you were wearing a fucking diaper) mixed with the food Mommy fed her. As a matter of fact, she found that her weakened muscles and thick diaper made extremely difficult for her to get past the mesh walls of her playpen; she had lost count of all the times she had huffed and puffed, grabbing the padded border trying to hoist herself up, falling on her back before she had managed to get even a single leg past the babyish fence.

But if escaping the playpen was very difficult, getting out of the crib was practically impossible. After Mommy had surprised her once in the attempt of getting out during nighttime, she had purchased a model with lower bars and a upper lid that turned it basically into a wooden cage, not leaving her enough space to even stand upright and forcing her to crouch under the wooden bars. Lily-Anne hated the crib.

But despite that, she regretted not being put down for an early nap when she saw where Mommy was carrying her.

The giant woman was headed straight towards the pink-padded changing table, and Lily Anne’s muscles clenched when she saw a huge enema waiting on it, the nozzle already dripping.

“Noooooooo! Mommy please I don’t wanna!” she screamed terrorized, squirming in a futile attempt to escape the giant grasp. All she earned for her troubles were a few bounces and a couple of swats administered on her back thighs, just below her diapered area.

“Don’t be silly darling. How long has it been yet? Two days? And your diapers are just wet. We can’t let you stay this backed up for long. All that poop has to get out, it’s not healthy” said Mommy, unfazed as she lowered her face down on the padded surface of the changing table.

“I’ll try Mommy!” the little girl desperately pleaded, trying to get up struggling against the giant hand on her back that kept her down “I’ll poop without the medicine! Please let me try! I know I can do it!”

“No chance dear” Lily anne heard Mommy saying from above her, as she heard the familiar sound of tapes being ripped, followed by a cumbersome weight leaving her bottom, replaced by the sensation of chill air on her buttocks. “And we’ll have to go ahead and keep changing your diet. I can’t believe you’re still this constipated after all the fibers I feed you. We might need to consider a full liquid diet…”

At this point Lily anne wasn’t listening anymore, she had entered a frenzy, kicking screaming and trying to escape Mommy’s hold to avoid the enema that was surely approaching her.

“Oh quit fussing, baby! It’s just some medicine” said Mommy reaching back with her free hand, grabbing the dreaded enema from outside the Little girl’s sight.

“Nooooo! Mommy please! Pleaseeeeee!” lily anne kept screaming, now feeling the tip of the enema scratching against her buttocks.

The little girl let out a outraged grunt as Mommy with impeccable aim inserted the nozzle right up her butt. She arched her back, feeling the burning sensation caused by the plastic intruder. She wanted to squirm some more, but she felt herself going limp as she experienced the hot liquid being emptied inside her.

Mommy loosened her grip, and took advantage of her diminished stamina to better adjust her. She bent her legs and lifted her lower half, leaving her naked with her bottom sticking up in the air, the ignominious enema still inside.

For a few minutes all Lily anne felt were the soft strokes followed by pats and squeezes Mommy administered to her butt and to the enema. Making sure it slowly but completely emptied inside her.

Her head was spinning when she was picked up, still naked by Mommy’s strong hands and brought up at eye level with the domineering giant.

“See, it wasn’t that bad” the amazon said giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, before lowering her down, on her back this time, and started working the huge diaper back under and around her.

Lily anne grimaced as she saw the amazon reaching for another diaper, and lifting her legs once more taping it over the one she was already wearing; leaving her legs locked in a ninety degree angle.

Her sight was obscured when mommy took the flimsy sundress off her, leaving her in just her humongous double diaper. Soon, she found herself once more against Mommy’s shoulder, the giant woman carrying her towards the crib.

This time she barely had the to look at her giant warden with pleading eyes, knowing what was coming.

Mommy lowered in the crib on her back. She felt the padded mattress scratching her skin as she struggled to get on her feet, but with the huge mass around her hips and between her thighs she had the same agility of an overturned turtle.

Mommy smiled down at her, taking advantage of her position to close the lid of the crib above her, locking it with the usual pink heart-shaped padlock.

“Baby needs time to do her business and think about how naughty she has been” she said reaching through the wooden bars and patting the front of her diaper. “Mommy will be back in a few hours, but that diapee stays on until tomorrow at least. We need to make sure the medicine does the trick so all the poop is out of you, don’t we? See you in a bit”

Lily-anne managed to get on all fours just in time to see the Amazon woman leave the room. Desperate, she sobbed, clutching the wooden bars of her prison. She cried, feeling a squelchy fart already escaping her. That was going to be a long day.    

• Like 14
6 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

With a quick spin of her head she found herself looking down into the ground, which now was more than 10 meters away.

Either your version of the DD is one that makes the Amazons in other ones look like Littles or you mean "feet" here. ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kerry said:

Either your version of the DD is one that makes the Amazons in other ones look like Littles or you mean "feet" here. ?

Whoopsies, you're right. I wrote it so fast I didn't consider the right distances :P  Well, it's an Amazon, feel free to imagine it as tall as you wish. 

12 hours ago, Neo Anderson said:

Always a pleasure to read something of yours!

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Nice little story!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it ;) Since I'm not very good with long stories, I'm trying to write this little one shots that come up in my mind in an hour or so of free time. I've another one ready, I'll probably post it in the next few weeks.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it ;) Since I'm not very good with long stories, I'm trying to write this little one shots that come up in my mind in an hour or so of free time. I've another one ready, I'll probably post it in the next few weeks.

I liked that one a lot and cant wait to read your next. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Neo Anderson said:

Love your originality. Can't wait to read it!

Thank you! I think I'll post it around Sunday. Let's see how it goes

15 hours ago, Cya said:

I always enjoy reading your work. It may be short and a brief glimpse into the DD, but I absolutely loved it!

Thanks, I'm getting a little rusty on my writing, so I was worried the story might be too rough around the edges (which it is) but it is nice to know it's still fun enough. Just doing my part to rise the smutty stories quota ;)