LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheters for fun?

I don’t really know much about catheters but they sound like something I want to try for the experience of being temperelaraly incontinent. My concern is if it is safe to do for fun and whether it would be to painful to put in and take out myself. To anyone that has experience with this, should I just leave it alone or is it a safe/fun experiance?

• Like 1

I know a handful of info about catheters. The answer to the question is it safe that is a yes or no question. 

Their are a few risks the main one is getting a uti. 

But risks aside having a cath in u just draining and can't stop and a few hrs later u look down and u are fully soggy and have no idea how wet u were. 

I do run a cath support group over on telegram dm me for the link if u want in 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party but the two most important thing about catheter play is clean, clean and clean again. Especially the head of your penis. Rule #2 is if it hurts, stop and try again later. The first few times you will feel some discomfort while inserting and removing. Like anything else, the more you do it the easier it becomes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I recommend checking out the Incontinence Desires subforum, there's several catheter threads with excellent advice and tips for avoiding potential UTIs and mitigating some other risks. Knowledge is always great for helping one play safe. Have fun!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...