LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perhaps the most misleading headline ever.

https://wgntv.com/news/wgn-news-now/chicago-and-four-il-towns-make-best-cities-for-breakfast-lovers-list/amp/

Chicago and four IL towns make ‘Best Cities for Breakfast Lovers’ list

Researchers looked at some 200 cities across the country

Other Illinois cities that made the list are Naperville ranked 117th, Rockford at 149th, Aurora ranked 179th, and Joliet at 195th.

Being #195 out of 200 isn't impressive, nor is 179, 149, or even 117. Those cities made the list because they were looked at, not because they were good.

Chicago was 3rd. 

• Like 3

It’s way objective. And any large city, with many restaurants, is going to come out looking good. It seems odd to me, there’s nothing out of New Jersey either. New Jersey, is the Diner capital of the world. I might be slightly prejudiced, but that is a fact, and not me just saying. Of course, not every diner in New Jersey puts out a great breakfast, but with the numbers, there’s a whole lot of good ones.
Oh well, I don’t take articles like that to serious, but I love finding good breakfast places, no matter where they are. 

On a side note, anyone like Hash House A Go Go? There’s a bunch in Las Vegas, first place I ever ate in one. And there are 2 here in NJ, Moorestown, & Atlantic City. Just one of the places, I found I like allot, and worth mentioning. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

https://wgntv.com/news/wgn-news-now/chicago-and-four-il-towns-make-best-cities-for-breakfast-lovers-list/amp/

Chicago and four IL towns make ‘Best Cities for Breakfast Lovers’ list

Being #195 out of 200 isn't impressive, nor is 179, 149, or even 117. Those cities made the list because they were looked at, not because they were good.

Chicago was 3rd. 

Oh that's INCREDIBLY good to know because I LOVE breakfast! It's my FAVORITE meal of the day! I might have to go to Chicago!?????♥️ LOL!???? I'd have a BABY'S breakfast there, with dinosaur shaped pancakes and dinosaur shaped sausage with a bowl of cream of wheat. With syrup and butter for my pancakes! And I have Daddy feed me while I'm in my high chair up in public for everyone to see, like I'm on display!??????♥️ And I'd run around in NOTHING but a diaper and t-shirt and Daddy would have to catch me!?? But I would be too fast for him to catch!?

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

It’s way objective. And any large city, with many restaurants, is going to come out looking good. It seems odd to me, there’s nothing out of New Jersey either. New Jersey, is the Diner capital of the world. I might be slightly prejudiced, but that is a fact, and not me just saying. Of course, not every diner in New Jersey puts out a great breakfast, but with the numbers, there’s a whole lot of good ones.
Oh well, I don’t take articles like that to serious, but I love finding good breakfast places, no matter where they are. 

On a side note, anyone like Hash House A Go Go? There’s a bunch in Las Vegas, first place I ever ate in one. And there are 2 here in NJ, Moorestown, & Atlantic City. Just one of the places, I found I like allot, and worth mentioning. 

I was stationed at McGuire AFB in the mid 90's.  There was a place called Garden State Diner in Wrightstown that had the best breakfast I have ever had - it quickly became our regular Sunday treat.  My wife and I still reminisce about that food.  I just looked it up and see that it is gone now...?

We ate at many diners during our time there - NJ is definitely the diner capital of the world.

6 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I was stationed at McGuire AFB in the mid 90's.  There was a place called Garden State Diner in Wrightstown that had the best breakfast I have ever had - it quickly became our regular Sunday treat.  My wife and I still reminisce about that food.  I just looked it up and see that it is gone now...?

We ate at many diners during our time there - NJ is definitely the diner capital of the world.

Seems as though the good ones die young ? There’s a diner, not to far from there I like. Vincentown diner, corner of route 206 & route 38. Should you somehow find yourself, back on this side of the pond, and thereabouts, it’s worth a stopover. It was a favorite breakfast spot, of my wife and I, when she had an eye doctor’s appointment near by.