LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Conventions

Snugglebear_69

I have yet to ever attend one.  Still a bit apprehensive about it.  There's one local which means I wouldn't even need a hotel, though their new location isn't the most convenient for commuting anymore.

So what does one do at these cons?  Other than parade around in suits, browse the vendor area, etc.

• Like 1

Depends on what you enjoy. Daddy and I usually do opening and closing ceremonies, a few different panels and meet and greets, I suit and do the fur walk, swim, lunch and dinner outings with friends, room parties, gaming, explore the city, dance nights. There's really a ton to do.

• Like 1

If folks are going in January they should be registered already. Most conferences hotel blocks sell out super quick and you will always get a discount for doing your reg early. We just booked our one in Toronto and that's in March.

• Like 1

Conferences usually run me about $800 for a weekend when I consider room, travel, food, dealer's den, charity donation and incidentals like parking, alcohol, etc.

Not to say conventions can't be done for less but I find it's a solid target.

Furnal Equinox (FE) is in Toronto every March and is a furry conference that has a good size babyfur meet and greet and community. Canfurence is in Ottawa in August and similar to FE IA a furry conference that has a babyfur panel/meet and greet.

There are a couple of groups that do ABDL munches and house parties here in Ottawa but my Daddy and I tend to not attend as we found the events are primarily people who are single looking for play session hookups which isn't what we are after. Each to their own but we got tired of people asking my Wife and my Daddy to baby them. It was a pretty big turn off and really disrespectful and ignorant.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well looks like its going to be raining on Friday so guess I will be carrying my fursuit in a plastic bag.Thought about wearing my rain suit over it but the tail screws me up.I sure hope I  can do alot more things  this year.

13 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well looks like its going to be raining on Friday so guess I will be carrying my fursuit in a plastic bag.Thought about wearing my rain suit over it but the tail screws me up.I sure hope I  can do alot more things  this year.

Well looks like I am not going.Dog gone bank closed out my credit card.All this time I have been paying on it thought I had it on hold and it was closed.Well just have to start putting money aside for next year.

• 2 weeks later...