LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or A Tale of Diapers and Doctorates

2 hours ago, Chels in Ribbons said:

So far, she’s seemed willing to play…that role…

Miss Vivian?

Maybe she’s even—

Don’t go there; only pain and disappointment lay that way.

In all those chapters there was small bits of lines which made me think that she actually could have an interest in that kind of thing. 

Well, it seems like gravity is about to take the choice about having an "accident" away from dear Lavender.

I can actually relate to how she is about to feel as this is legitimately what happens to me every now and then when my body pretends to have continence. I will stand up to a sudden rush off pee that I didn't even know was in me making a speedy exit to my waiting diaper.

On 12/14/2022 at 3:11 PM, Chels in Ribbons said:

Truthfully, I don’t think I would have made the decision I did if I hadn’t spent almost the entire week prior in pull-ups and diapers, but I did, and it had been glorious. So I chose to take it as far as I dared, which meant I had come to Vivian’s that night prepared to once again humiliate myself.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ndit23fzngyd78o8sw

• Haha 1
On 12/16/2022 at 10:11 AM, Chels in Ribbons said:

Vivian stirred the sauce, then lifted the spoon to her lips. “This sauce is really good, would you like to try some?” She held the spoon out in my direction.

“Sure!” But as soon as I shifted in my seat to start getting up, I knew I had a problem.

This girl needs to get out of her own way.... This is going to blow up in her face...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

This girl needs to get out of her own way.... This is going to blow up in her face...

Eeehhhh, what's the worst that can happen?

Chapter Twenty-Two

“Lavender? You okay?”

“Mhm,” I replied weakly and nodded my head, but I wasn’t really.

Sharp pain shot through my lower abdomen. I had done a little too good of a job shoving my need to pee to the back of my brain and now it was coming back with a vengeance.

This was always the end game, wasn’t it?

It was, but…

But what?

But I was having second thoughts now that the moment was upon me, not least of all because Vivian had just shared something really special and intimate. Too bad it was a little too late for second thoughts. That fact became painfully obvious as another wave of fresh pain passed through me and my panties grew damp.

“Are you sure?” Vivian was asking, but she seemed far away.

Why are you even bothering to fight it? This is what you were waiting for; you literally thought about peeing your pants as a distraction just minutes ago, and now you’re having second thoughts?

Why was I fighting it? I took a deep breath, said a small prayer that I wasn’t make a huge mistake, and stopped fighting it. This was easier said than done; it was an effort of sheer willpower to stop fighting it—potty training is engraved in our brain like that—but I had a lot of practice. My body took over almost immediately, and the crotch and seat of my shortalls quickly became soaked.

I looked up at Vivian and put on my best mix of worried and afraid.

“Lavender?” Vivian’s face contorted into confused concern as she put the spoon down and began approaching me. “What’s wrong, darling?”

I couldn’t have answered her no matter how much I wanted to; I felt completely frozen. My bladder was still emptying itself, and all I could do was sit there. Fortunately, I didn’t need to answer her. The sound of pee dripping off the stool and splashing to the ground answered for me.

Vivian looked down at the floor, then back up at me, her face softening. “Oh, Lavender,” she said, clearly at a bit of a loss.

“I’m sorry,” I blurted out at last as the stream tapered off to a trinkle and then nothing. “I’m so sorry, Vivian,” I didn’t realize I was crying until I tasted the salty tears on my lips. “I…I just had to go so badly all of the sudden and…and…” My words trailed off. All I could do was look at Vivian helplessly. Her face was so gentle and kind, but also so full of pity. It was too much, the dam broke and the tears turned into full-on sobs. The accident may have been contrived, but the panic and fear and the tears were all real. Not to mention the shame.

“Lavender, darling, sweetheart,” Vivian crossed the small space between us in the blink of an eye and hugged me, holding me close to her chest, and began slowly stroking the back of my head as I cried into her chest. “It’s really okay, my little Lavender, everything is okay, all right? We’re going to get you all cleaned up and sorted out, okay?”

“Okay,” I muttered through snot and tears. I was honestly a little surprised at myself for crying so much, but the look of pity on Vivian’s face had been too much for me. But maybe I just felt ashamed over how misplaced the pity was.

We stayed like that for a long time, Vivian holding me while she stroked my hair and made soft, reassuring noises while I focused on my breathing and tried to calm down. Eventually, the tears dried up.

“Here,” Vivian said softly as she grabbed some nearby paper towels, “I know these are kind of rough, but let’s try to get your face cleaned up a little, okay?” I nodded as Vivian went to work wiping tears and snot off my face. She stopped short of blowing my nose for me, instead handing me a fresh paper towel when she was done and instructing me to blow my nose.

“I’m so sorry,” I repeated, completely and utterly at a lose for what else to say or do. This had been my end-game; it had been impossible for me to effectively plan for what came next since so much hinged on Vivian’s reaction. I was rudderless now, drifting in unknown waters, my only certainty was where the currents were taking me…at least, I hoped I knew.

“That’s enough apologies,” Vivian said softly but sternly, “I won’t have you feeling guilty or bad for things you can’t help, okay? It was just an accident, and everything is okay.”

Ouch, right in the guilty conscience.

I nodded and sniffled, resisting the urge to start crying all over again out of sheer guilt.

“Fortunately,” Vivian said, her voice lightening up, “you have plenty of clothes with you, so we can get you changed, and I can toss these clothes in the laundry and have them ready to be packed in your suitcase by tomorrow morning before we leave, okay?”

“Okay,” I nodded again.

“Okay,” Vivian smiled reassuringly at me and took my hand, “do you want to take a bath?”

I shook my head, “I think maybe just a quick shower?”

“That’s a lovely idea,” Vivian squeezed my hand and started leading me out of the kitchen and towards the upstairs bathroom. “You can just go ahead and get yourself all cleaned up and into some fresh clothes. By the time your done, dinner will be almost ready, all right?”

I simply nodded and allowed myself to be lead upstairs and back to the bathroom I had cleaned myself up in after so many accidents already. When we arrived, Vivian, like she usually did, started the water for me, adjusting the knob until she decided the water was hot enough, the only difference this time being that instead of plugging the tub and allowing it to fill when she had found the right temperature, she pulled the plunger that switched the water from the faucet to the shower head. I stood there awkwardly watching her in silence the whole time. When she was done, I expected her to leave as she usually did with instructions for me leave my clothes in the hallway, but instead she turned to me and gave me a quizzical look.

“Okay!” She said brightly, her confusion seeming to dissipate quickly. She closed the distance between us and started undoing the clasps on my shortalls. “Let’s go ahead and get you out of these.”

My cheeks turned a new shade of red, but I bit my lip and let her continue.

You can’t just let her peel you out of pissy clothes!

Why can’t I?

Because…it’s…embarrassing?

More so than pissing myself in her kitchen?

“There we go,” Vivian said as she undid the second clasp and let the shortall fall to the floor around my ankles. “Oops,” Vivian said looking down,” I guess we should have taken your shoes off first, huh Lavender?” She gave me a playful smile and bent down to start untying my high-tops.

This is so awkward, shouldn’t you like…say something?

Say what?

Anything!

But I was at a complete loss. I simply stood there in my t-shirt and wet panties, my shortalls around my ankles, as Vivian untied and removes my shoes and socks. “Okay,” she said when she was down, “step out!” I followed her directions and stepped out of my sodden shortalls.

“Now, arms up!” She said with a smile as she stood back up and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I blushed as I complied, and for the first time since this little undressing routine had started, a shy smile graced my lips. “There’s a smile,” Vivian said as she dropped my shirt in a pile with the rest of my clothes and pinched my cheek. “Are you feeling a little better now that you’re almost out of those icky clothes?”

Icky? That’s not the kind of word Vivian would usually use…

It wasn’t, but I just smiled and nodded, “um, I can…do the rest…” I offered with a blush, secretly hoping she’d turn it down.

“Don’t be so bashful,” she dismissed my offer with a wave of her hand before reaching around my torso to unbuckle my bra, “it’s not like this is the first time I’ve undressed you.”

“I know, but…it’s…different…”

“I guess a little,” she dropped my bra into the pile and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my panties, “but let me take care of my little Lavender, okay?”

Okay, Miss Vivian.

“Okay…Vivian,” I blushed almost as hard as if I had said the whole thought out loud, then added a polite but subdued, “thank you.”

“You’re quite welcome, darling,” Vivian said as she gathered up my clothes in her arms. “Shall I grab something from your suitcase for you to change into?”

I nodded my head, “yes, please.”

With assurances that she would be right back with fresh clothes, Vivian finally left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Well, that went…pretty well?

Define “pretty well.”

I set about trying to find a hair tie to keep my hair from getting wet in the shower and quickly found one in the vanity above the sink. With my hair tied up, I climbed into the shower and set about cleaning the pee of my skin.

Well, it wasn’t worst-case scenario.

I have to admit, it was not.

And she undressed you, like a toddler.

I could feel my whole-body blush as I thought about it again. Then I blushed deeper as I realized Vivian was going to have to go into my suitcases to get clothes. The suitcases where my diapers and pull-ups are.

Maybe she’ll bring you a pull-up instead of panties. Maybe she’ll see them in your suitcase and realize they are the much more appropriate undergarment for a girl as little as you are.

“Now, sweetheart,” I imagined Vivian saying as she came back into the bathroom holding a pile of my clothes with a pull-up on top, “I don’t want you to fuss about this, okay? But your accidents are getting a little out of control, and I think it’s time we put you back in pull-ups, okay?”

As I showered, I played through variations of that scenario, resisting the urge to do more than just imagine them. When I was finished a few minutes later, I pulled back the shower curtain to find a small pile of my clothes sitting on the sink. Vivian had, apparently, slipped in and out of the bathroom without me noticing.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed by the pair of panties sitting on top.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Why does this feel like a cry for help? Like I've engaged in enough self destructive behavior, albeit not as active to feel like I'm recognizing some shit here...

• Like 1

When is she actually going to come out with what she wants, or needs? I mean I get being scared but it doesn’t seem like Vivian is going to be leaving her anytime soon! Neither one seem to be making a move in that direction or maybe baby steps? I mean I might have slipped up when she was undressing me and said okay Mommy instead of okay Vivian?? I mean it seems like that is what they both seem to want? [Okay…Vivian,” I blushed almost as hard as if I had said the whole thought out loud, then added a polite but subdued, “thank you.”] it’s just a repeat of accident’s maybe a slow crawl pushing the envelope with nothing happening so much yet!! A little teaser of being called her little Lavender here and there!! Suggesting pull-ups or diapers here and there!! Both seem too scared to cross the threshold of Vivian actually doing the diapering or something instead of just laying them out or suggesting them and a whole lot of fantasy on Lavender’s part!! She wants it but will not ask for what she wants and needs and Vivian is patiently waiting!!

I do hope it picks up soon and something happens??!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dyperaby said:

:6c40599601c3a1b365b5788b389356f4::paci::9509a2dc63c0b83f06b42769b120ea13:

Luv the slow burn of this story!  anxiously looking forward to each chapter!

Don’t get me wrong I do too!! Makes an interesting story last longer that’s for sure!!

The internal conflict and fantasies makes it very interesting!! Confused about the choice of underwear in the last wetting on the stool as I am sure little Lavender was as well because she was hoping for something more?!!

• Like 1

Chapter Twenty-three

“Feeling better?” Vivian asked as I walked into the dining room where she was just beginning to set the table.

I nodded, “Thank you again,” I said quietly, “for…well, everything…”

Vivian set the last of the silverware in her hand on the table and looked up at me, “You are quite welcome, darling.” I opened my mouth to respond, but she held up a hand and continued before I could, “And before you say again,” she walked around the dining room table as she spoke, “there’s no need to be sorry.” She cupped my cheek with one hand and leaned in for a quick kiss, “or have I not made it abundantly clear just how little your…problem bothers me?”

“You have,” I admitted, “it’s just…”

Embarrassing? Shameful? Mortifying? Kinda hot?

All words I could use, but instead I just trailed off.

“I’m sure,” she said after it was obvious that I wasn’t going to finish—I couldn’t help but wonder what she seemed so certain I was going to say, “but all I can do is reassure you that this is a much bigger deal for you than it is for me. But, of course, if there is anything I can do to make this easier on you, then I would like to do that for you, okay?”

Does her being so supportive make this easier or harder?

Maybe both?

I smiled and nodded, “thank you, Vivian.”

“Quite welcome, my little Lavender. Now,” she let me cheek go and started walking towards the door that led into the kitchen, “I’ll go get our plates, why don’t you go ahead and take a seat?”

Once we were both seated with our plates in front of us, Vivian almost immediately launched into a long rant about her frustrations with grading undergrad papers over the past week, a topic I was all too happy to let dominate the meal. I contributed to the conversation where I could—sometimes commiserating based on my limited experience grading papers during my MA years, sometimes defending the poor undergrads based on my much more recent memories of what it was like to be an undergrad—but, mostly, I just listened and validated her frustrations. As an aspiring professor myself, it was almost like a window into what I had to look forward to once I finished my degree.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of meandering conversation that traveled from the dining room to the kitchen as we cleaned and finally to the parlor as we sat on the couch nursing glasses of wine. Perhaps the night seemed to pass by especially quick as we both agreed an early bedtime was in order so we could be up bright and early the next morning to make the drive to the lake house. It was only a few hours, but Vivian wanted to get there before noon. And so, before long, I found myself back in the bathroom going through my bedtime routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and otherwise preparing for bed.

About that time, I suddenly remember the conversation I had with Vivian on the phone earlier that day.

“It might be best if you bring some of your, ah…diapers for nighttime,” Vivian had said.

Did she mean for tonight too? Or just at the lake house?

I don’t know.

Is she expecting you to wear a diaper tonight?

I don’t know!

Well, are you going to?

I. Don’t. Know!

Wait, you can’t put it on yourself.

What? Why not?

Last time, at the apartment, you told her you had tried and couldn’t do it. If you do it yourself not, she’ll know you’ve been…practicing…

I mean, it would make sense that I have, right?

Maybe if she had told you she wanted you to wear diapers at night on this vacation like a week ago. How much practice could you have gotten in since this afternoon?

So…do I wait to see if she offers?

Oh, gods, what if she offers to put a diaper on you?

Fuck, what if she does?

It wasn’t like I hadn’t fantasized about that scenario numerous times, but the fantasy was far different from the reality of it. But as scary as it was, thinking about it made a pang of longing shudder through my body.

That’s what you want though, isn’t it?

Let’s just wait until she says something, okay?

With that decided, I took a deep breath, and left the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway to Vivian’s room, chewing my lip nervously the entire time. I was, once again, feeling rudderless and completely uncertain of what would come next.

“All ready for bed?” Vivian called from her en suite bathroom as I walked in.

“Yep,” I called back as I set my bag of toiletries next to the luggage in the corner of her room. “I just need to change into pajamas.”

“About that,” Vivian began as she walked out of the bathroom, my heart jumping up into my throat with anticipation, “I was thinking that…well…”

“I should wear a diaper to bed,” I blurted out—it took every once of willpower to not clap my hands over my mouth.

Oh fuck oh fuck why did you say that?!

I don’t know!

So much for waiting for her to bring it up.

She was about to!

And you did it first!

Vivian looked at me with a surprised expression on her face, blinked a few times, and nodded, “I was going to put it less bluntly, but…yes,” she gave me a warm smile. “I just thought it would be best to get used to it now since you’ll be wearing them to bed at the lake house, but, of course, it’s your decision, and I’ll respect any decision you make. In fact, if you decide you don’t want to wear the diapers at all, I’ll understand, and we can deal with any leaks that might happen.” Vivian rushed it all out in one breath,

I just nodded, unsure of how to proceed.

So, I guess this is it.

But it wasn’t; we both just stood there awkwardly for a long moment.

Is she waiting for you to go get changed?

Maybe, but…

But you’re waiting for her to offer to change you.

Finally, Vivian cleared her throat and spoke again, “Sorry, I didn’t expect you to…” she paused, visibly choosing her next words, “…be so…amenable to the idea.”

I tried to push down the panic that was slowly but steadily rising inside me and forced a smile, “Yeah, I mean…you’re right, best to get used to it now, so…”

You’re still just standing there.

So is she!

I glanced back at my suitcases where both my pajamas and my diapers were hidden, then back at Vivian. “Um…”

Vivian’s eyes widened in surprise, “oh! You probably want some privacy, right?”

The exact opposite!

I bit my lip, steeled my nerve, and shook my head. I tried to speak, but no sound came out when I did. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say anyway.

“Or…” She began, then said nothing for an agonizingly long few seconds. “That is…if you’d like…I can…well,” I’d never seen Vivian this frazzled before, but it was clear she was nervous about this whole thing.

What’s she got to be nervous about?

Maybe she’s not really as okay with this as she says.

Vivan took a deep breath and visibly composed herself, “Sorry, I guess I’m a little nervous; I just don’t want to upset or embarrass you. But, I was thinking…it’s just that, last weekend you said you had tried them but couldn’t quite put them on yourself, right?”

I nodded.

“So, if you want…then I could…”

Say it, say it, please say it.

“…help you,” she finished at last.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Oh, fuck, okay, stay calm, don’t seem to eager, just play it cool, okay?

I swallowed hard.

This had been exactly what I was hoping for but…now that it was here…could I…did I…was I sure…and…what if…

Breath!

I forced myself to exhale a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

“I, uh…” I said weakly. I didn’t want to sound too eager, but the problem was I wasn’t sure how I should sound. What was the appropriate tone of voice for this?

Reluctant but accepting? Resigned, maybe?

Something like that.

She’s waiting for your answer still!

“Um…” I bit my lip, lowered my gaze, and nodded my head. That would have to do.

“Are you…sure?” It wasn’t entirely clearly to me whether Vivian was asking because she sensed my panic or because she herself was reluctant.

Oh gods, what if she only offered to be nice but really doesn’t want to do this?

“Are…you?” I asked back.

Vivian smiled warmly and nodded, “of course, darling girl. I told you, I’ll do whatever you need me to do to make this as easy as possible for you. And if that means helping you with your…” she gestured to the suitcase, “you know, then I’m not only willing but even happy to.”

She’s happy to diaper you.

Calm down, she doesn’t mean it that way.

I took a deep breath and nodded, “okay, let’s do it.” But I just kept standing there.

Gods, I’m really starting to panic.

This is what you wanted! Things are going well! Just stay calm, okay?

“Well,” Vivian took a few steps towards me and gestured to the bed, “I guess…you lay down on the bed? And I’ll get your…from your suitcase?”

A surprisingly strong sense of relief washed over me as Vivian took charge, even if she seemed a little unsure of herself. I nodded and quickly stepped over to the bed and sat down. Vivian gave me a reassuring smile, then moved to my suitcase and unzipped it. It took her no time at all to find the diapers, they took up a substantial amount of room in my suitcase after all, and only slightly longer to find a pair of pajamas—a simple pair of black shorts and matching cami. She approached the bed, placed the pajamas on the bed, and starting turning the bag of diapers over in her hands, looking for an opening. For a second, her face was pure confusion, then…surprise? She looked up at me and smiled.

What was that?

But before I could chase that thought, Vivian ripped open the package, and all my attention was back on her. I chewed on my bottom lip as she pulled the black, plastic-backed diaper out of the bag, then set the bag down. And then Vivian was standing in front of me with a diaper in her hands ready to put it on me.

“Don’t worry,” she said with a smile, “this isn’t the first time I’ve done this.”

I felt my cheeks heat up.

At least she didn’t directly compare you to whatever babies she’s taken care of in the past.

“Well, it’s mine,” and I laughed, surprising myself more than a little.

“I’ll be gentle,” Vivian gave me a wink, then began unfolding the diaper. “I guess, take your pants off?”

I stood back up again just long enough to unbutton pants and, hooking my thumbs under the hem of my panties, pulled down my pants and panties at the same time. Stepping out of them, I sat back down on the bed and looked up at Vivian expectantly.

“Okay, um, scoot back just a little, and lay down, just like that, now, here, put your feet on the bed so you can…exactly, just like that! And I’ll just slide this under you, now down…no, up again, sorry, just need to adjust it, and back down? Okay, great,” I let Vivian guide me through the process without a word, simply following her instructions. Which, honestly, I might have needed. I felt nearly frozen with…panic? No, not quite. What’s the word for when you’re excited because one of your fantasies is literally coming true but you’re kind of overwhelmed by it and also maybe feel a little bit guilty by how you got here and worried you’re making a horrible mistake but despite all that are somehow so incredibly turned on.

You know you’re in deep when even your internal narrative is speechless.

“Um, should I…use…powder?” Vivian asked cautiously, and I couldn’t have been more thankful that she’d left off the adjective.

“I…didn’t bring any…”

You didn’t even think about that.

Vivian nodding, “we might want to get you some, but you’ll be okay for tonight.” And then she pulled the diaper up between my legs, and my heart skipped a beat.

Or seven.

Holding the diaper to my lower abdomen with one hand, Vivian grabbed on of the wings and pulled it tightly around my waist and fastened one of the tapes before repeating the process on the other. With that done, she quickly did the second tape on each side. And that it was all over.

So much faster than when you do it.

And so much nicer.

“Does that feel…secure?” Vivian asked as she ran her fingers along the leak guards. I nodded. “Are you…okay?” There was more than a note of concern in her voice.

I nodded.

Surreal?

No, but that’s really close.

“Just…” I laughed weakly, “um, a little…not sure how to feel.”

Vivian nodded, then gave a short laugh herself, “yeah, I get what you mean. Do you want to finish getting dressed yourself? I still need to finish getting ready for bed.” Vivian’s whole demeanor was so nonchalant that it made it hard to feel awkward about what had just happened. For all you could tell by the way she was acting, this was a perfectly normal and natural thing to have just happened. I could never overstate my gratefulness for that.

“Yeah, I can do that part myself,” I smiled and sat up, already feeling more relaxed.

Uncanny?

It’s the center of the venn diagram between surreal, uncanny, and incredibly hot.

Vivian leaned down, kissed me firmly on the lips, lingered for a moment, then stood back up. “I can’t wait to spend the next week with you, my little Lavender.”

Her little pet name for me took on new meaning in this moment, and my cheeks turned scarlet. “Me too.”

Vivian left the room, and I finished changing into my pajamas before climbing into bed and sliding under the covers. My diaper crinkled blissfully every step of the way.

Vivian just diapered you.

Vivian just diapered me!

It was going to be a good week.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Chels in Ribbons said:

Chapter Twenty-three

“Feeling better?” Vivian asked as I walked into the dining room where she was just beginning to set the table.

I nodded, “Thank you again,” I said quietly, “for…well, everything…”

Vivian set the last of the silverware in her hand on the table and looked up at me, “You are quite welcome, darling.” I opened my mouth to respond, but she held up a hand and continued before I could, “And before you say again,” she walked around the dining room table as she spoke, “there’s no need to be sorry.” She cupped my cheek with one hand and leaned in for a quick kiss, “or have I not made it abundantly clear just how little your…problem bothers me?”

“You have,” I admitted, “it’s just…”

Embarrassing? Shameful? Mortifying? Kinda hot?

All words I could use, but instead I just trailed off.

“I’m sure,” she said after it was obvious that I wasn’t going to finish—I couldn’t help but wonder what she seemed so certain I was going to say, “but all I can do is reassure you that this is a much bigger deal for you than it is for me. But, of course, if there is anything I can do to make this easier on you, then I would like to do that for you, okay?”

Does her being so supportive make this easier or harder?

Maybe both?

I smiled and nodded, “thank you, Vivian.”

“Quite welcome, my little Lavender. Now,” she let me cheek go and started walking towards the door that led into the kitchen, “I’ll go get our plates, why don’t you go ahead and take a seat?”

Once we were both seated with our plates in front of us, Vivian almost immediately launched into a long rant about her frustrations with grading undergrad papers over the past week, a topic I was all too happy to let dominate the meal. I contributed to the conversation where I could—sometimes commiserating based on my limited experience grading papers during my MA years, sometimes defending the poor undergrads based on my much more recent memories of what it was like to be an undergrad—but, mostly, I just listened and validated her frustrations. As an aspiring professor myself, it was almost like a window into what I had to look forward to once I finished my degree.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of meandering conversation that traveled from the dining room to the kitchen as we cleaned and finally to the parlor as we sat on the couch nursing glasses of wine. Perhaps the night seemed to pass by especially quick as we both agreed an early bedtime was in order so we could be up bright and early the next morning to make the drive to the lake house. It was only a few hours, but Vivian wanted to get there before noon. And so, before long, I found myself back in the bathroom going through my bedtime routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and otherwise preparing for bed.

About that time, I suddenly remember the conversation I had with Vivian on the phone earlier that day.

“It might be best if you bring some of your, ah…diapers for nighttime,” Vivian had said.

Did she mean for tonight too? Or just at the lake house?

I don’t know.

Is she expecting you to wear a diaper tonight?

I don’t know!

Well, are you going to?

I. Don’t. Know!

Wait, you can’t put it on yourself.

What? Why not?

Last time, at the apartment, you told her you had tried and couldn’t do it. If you do it yourself not, she’ll know you’ve been…practicing…

I mean, it would make sense that I have, right?

Maybe if she had told you she wanted you to wear diapers at night on this vacation like a week ago. How much practice could you have gotten in since this afternoon?

So…do I wait to see if she offers?

Oh, gods, what if she offers to put a diaper on you?

Fuck, what if she does?

It wasn’t like I hadn’t fantasized about that scenario numerous times, but the fantasy was far different from the reality of it. But as scary as it was, thinking about it made a pang of longing shudder through my body.

That’s what you want though, isn’t it?

Let’s just wait until she says something, okay?

With that decided, I took a deep breath, and left the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway to Vivian’s room, chewing my lip nervously the entire time. I was, once again, feeling rudderless and completely uncertain of what would come next.

“All ready for bed?” Vivian called from her en suite bathroom as I walked in.

“Yep,” I called back as I set my bag of toiletries next to the luggage in the corner of her room. “I just need to change into pajamas.”

“About that,” Vivian began as she walked out of the bathroom, my heart jumping up into my throat with anticipation, “I was thinking that…well…”

“I should wear a diaper to bed,” I blurted out—it took every once of willpower to not clap my hands over my mouth.

Oh fuck oh fuck why did you say that?!

I don’t know!

So much for waiting for her to bring it up.

She was about to!

And you did it first!

Vivian looked at me with a surprised expression on her face, blinked a few times, and nodded, “I was going to put it less bluntly, but…yes,” she gave me a warm smile. “I just thought it would be best to get used to it now since you’ll be wearing them to bed at the lake house, but, of course, it’s your decision, and I’ll respect any decision you make. In fact, if you decide you don’t want to wear the diapers at all, I’ll understand, and we can deal with any leaks that might happen.” Vivian rushed it all out in one breath,

I just nodded, unsure of how to proceed.

So, I guess this is it.

But it wasn’t; we both just stood there awkwardly for a long moment.

Is she waiting for you to go get changed?

Maybe, but…

But you’re waiting for her to offer to change you.

Finally, Vivian cleared her throat and spoke again, “Sorry, I didn’t expect you to…” she paused, visibly choosing her next words, “…be so…amenable to the idea.”

I tried to push down the panic that was slowly but steadily rising inside me and forced a smile, “Yeah, I mean…you’re right, best to get used to it now, so…”

You’re still just standing there.

So is she!

I glanced back at my suitcases where both my pajamas and my diapers were hidden, then back at Vivian. “Um…”

Vivian’s eyes widened in surprise, “oh! You probably want some privacy, right?”

The exact opposite!

I bit my lip, steeled my nerve, and shook my head. I tried to speak, but no sound came out when I did. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say anyway.

“Or…” She began, then said nothing for an agonizingly long few seconds. “That is…if you’d like…I can…well,” I’d never seen Vivian this frazzled before, but it was clear she was nervous about this whole thing.

What’s she got to be nervous about?

Maybe she’s not really as okay with this as she says.

Vivan took a deep breath and visibly composed herself, “Sorry, I guess I’m a little nervous; I just don’t want to upset or embarrass you. But, I was thinking…it’s just that, last weekend you said you had tried them but couldn’t quite put them on yourself, right?”

I nodded.

“So, if you want…then I could…”

Say it, say it, please say it.

“…help you,” she finished at last.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Oh, fuck, okay, stay calm, don’t seem to eager, just play it cool, okay?

I swallowed hard.

This had been exactly what I was hoping for but…now that it was here…could I…did I…was I sure…and…what if…

Breath!

I forced myself to exhale a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

“I, uh…” I said weakly. I didn’t want to sound too eager, but the problem was I wasn’t sure how I should sound. What was the appropriate tone of voice for this?

Reluctant but accepting? Resigned, maybe?

Something like that.

She’s waiting for your answer still!

“Um…” I bit my lip, lowered my gaze, and nodded my head. That would have to do.

“Are you…sure?” It wasn’t entirely clearly to me whether Vivian was asking because she sensed my panic or because she herself was reluctant.

Oh gods, what if she only offered to be nice but really doesn’t want to do this?

“Are…you?” I asked back.

Vivian smiled warmly and nodded, “of course, darling girl. I told you, I’ll do whatever you need me to do to make this as easy as possible for you. And if that means helping you with your…” she gestured to the suitcase, “you know, then I’m not only willing but even happy to.”

She’s happy to diaper you.

Calm down, she doesn’t mean it that way.

I took a deep breath and nodded, “okay, let’s do it.” But I just kept standing there.

Gods, I’m really starting to panic.

This is what you wanted! Things are going well! Just stay calm, okay?

“Well,” Vivian took a few steps towards me and gestured to the bed, “I guess…you lay down on the bed? And I’ll get your…from your suitcase?”

A surprisingly strong sense of relief washed over me as Vivian took charge, even if she seemed a little unsure of herself. I nodded and quickly stepped over to the bed and sat down. Vivian gave me a reassuring smile, then moved to my suitcase and unzipped it. It took her no time at all to find the diapers, they took up a substantial amount of room in my suitcase after all, and only slightly longer to find a pair of pajamas—a simple pair of black shorts and matching cami. She approached the bed, placed the pajamas on the bed, and starting turning the bag of diapers over in her hands, looking for an opening. For a second, her face was pure confusion, then…surprise? She looked up at me and smiled.

What was that?

But before I could chase that thought, Vivian ripped open the package, and all my attention was back on her. I chewed on my bottom lip as she pulled the black, plastic-backed diaper out of the bag, then set the bag down. And then Vivian was standing in front of me with a diaper in her hands ready to put it on me.

“Don’t worry,” she said with a smile, “this isn’t the first time I’ve done this.”

I felt my cheeks heat up.

At least she didn’t directly compare you to whatever babies she’s taken care of in the past.

“Well, it’s mine,” and I laughed, surprising myself more than a little.

“I’ll be gentle,” Vivian gave me a wink, then began unfolding the diaper. “I guess, take your pants off?”

I stood back up again just long enough to unbutton pants and, hooking my thumbs under the hem of my panties, pulled down my pants and panties at the same time. Stepping out of them, I sat back down on the bed and looked up at Vivian expectantly.

“Okay, um, scoot back just a little, and lay down, just like that, now, here, put your feet on the bed so you can…exactly, just like that! And I’ll just slide this under you, now down…no, up again, sorry, just need to adjust it, and back down? Okay, great,” I let Vivian guide me through the process without a word, simply following her instructions. Which, honestly, I might have needed. I felt nearly frozen with…panic? No, not quite. What’s the word for when you’re excited because one of your fantasies is literally coming true but you’re kind of overwhelmed by it and also maybe feel a little bit guilty by how you got here and worried you’re making a horrible mistake but despite all that are somehow so incredibly turned on.

You know you’re in deep when even your internal narrative is speechless.

“Um, should I…use…powder?” Vivian asked cautiously, and I couldn’t have been more thankful that she’d left off the adjective.

“I…didn’t bring any…”

You didn’t even think about that.

Vivian nodding, “we might want to get you some, but you’ll be okay for tonight.” And then she pulled the diaper up between my legs, and my heart skipped a beat.

Or seven.

Holding the diaper to my lower abdomen with one hand, Vivian grabbed on of the wings and pulled it tightly around my waist and fastened one of the tapes before repeating the process on the other. With that done, she quickly did the second tape on each side. And that it was all over.

So much faster than when you do it.

And so much nicer.

“Does that feel…secure?” Vivian asked as she ran her fingers along the leak guards. I nodded. “Are you…okay?” There was more than a note of concern in her voice.

I nodded.

Surreal?

No, but that’s really close.

“Just…” I laughed weakly, “um, a little…not sure how to feel.”

Vivian nodded, then gave a short laugh herself, “yeah, I get what you mean. Do you want to finish getting dressed yourself? I still need to finish getting ready for bed.” Vivian’s whole demeanor was so nonchalant that it made it hard to feel awkward about what had just happened. For all you could tell by the way she was acting, this was a perfectly normal and natural thing to have just happened. I could never overstate my gratefulness for that.

“Yeah, I can do that part myself,” I smiled and sat up, already feeling more relaxed.

Uncanny?

It’s the center of the venn diagram between surreal, uncanny, and incredibly hot.

Vivian leaned down, kissed me firmly on the lips, lingered for a moment, then stood back up. “I can’t wait to spend the next week with you, my little Lavender.”

Her little pet name for me took on new meaning in this moment, and my cheeks turned scarlet. “Me too.”

Vivian left the room, and I finished changing into my pajamas before climbing into bed and sliding under the covers. My diaper crinkled blissfully every step of the way.

Vivian just diapered you.

Vivian just diapered me!

It was going to be a good week.

Yayyyyyyy she’s finally diapered by Vivian! Maybe she’ll slip a “Fank yu,Mommy!”in the next time she’s diapered? 

Wow! i just binged read this whole story, and I already want more. You have a unique writing style and I like it. This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this here. 

• Like 2

This feels like a whole other next level of "Lesbians can't just say what they want..." ??

• Like 2
On 12/24/2022 at 12:59 AM, BabySerenity said:

I don’t think anyone can when they really like someone!!

That's a good point ?

As always, I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has commented; I cannot express the joy I get from knowing that yall not only enjoy but are really engaged with the story! Here's a brand new chapter for y'all--with an easter egg for those who have read my other stories ??

Chapter Twenty-Five

The glass felt cool against my forehead as I did my best to curl up in the passenger seat of Vivian’s car. I had been dozing on and off for most of the ride, and Vivian was playing a podcast at a low volume. It was nice of Vivian to let me sleep on the ride there instead of keeping her company while she drove, but it was, according to her, Vivian’s way of apologizing for making me wake up so early. And I definitely needed the sleep; my excitement over what had happened the night before combined with my anticipation of the week to come had kept me up most of the night, like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

I shifted around in my seat, my legs were starting to get stiff, and smiled as I felt the slight bulk of the pull-up—so thin compared to the diapers I was quickly becoming accustomed to.

“If you think you’re going to sleep on the drive,” Vivian had said that morning over breakfast, “it might be a good idea to wear one of your pull-ups—just in case, yes?”

And, of course, I had agreed; it was simply the most practical option.

And it has nothing at all to do with the fact that you get off on Miss Vivian telling you to wear your padding.

I mean…that helps, yeah.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” Vivian said as she noticed me stirring, “awake for the day or are you going to try to get some more sleep?”

I stretched as best as I could in the cramped confines of the car and considered the question. “How close are we?”

“Pretty close,” Vivian said, turning off the podcast so we could talk more easily, “maybe about 20 or 30 minutes?”

“Doesn’t seem worth it to go back to sleep then, you know?” I smiled and looked out the window. It was trees as far as the eye could see. “I don’t think I realized just how out in the middle of nowhere this place is.”

“It’s not the middle of nowhere,” Vivian replied, “but it’s pretty close. There’s a town just a short drive away from the house, so we’re not exactly isolated, but we’ll have plenty of privacy,” she glanced at me sideways and smirked.

As I shook the last vestiges of sleep off of me, I noticed the slight fullness in my bladder. I could hold it for 30 minutes, but…

She expects you to use the pull-up anyway, why not just use it?

I’m not even sure if I can.

I’d peed myself in front of Vivian three times now, and all of them been while I was desperate to pee. In fact, I had even tried to pee myself before I’d hit my limit the night before and had been unable—could I do it now?

It’s different than peeing your pants, easier, less humiliating.

But will it be less humiliating when I have to tell her my pull-up is wet?

Do you ever really need to?

She’s going to find out.

But, again, she expects you to use it. You’ve been asleep in her car for hours and are a known bedwetter—she’ll probably be surprised if you’re dry.

That’s true…

“Do you need to stop and stretch or anything?” Vivian asked, as if she knew what I was thinking.

Stretching sounded nice, but I shook my head, “no, I’ll be alright until we get there.”

“Just let me know if you change your mind,” Vivian said. “So, I was thinking,” Vivian continued, “how would you feel about getting settled in the house and then driving back to town to get some lunch and check the place out? Maybe get some groceries and stuff while we’re there.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a great idea,” I leaned my head against the window again and watched the trees zooming past. In truth, the pressure in my bladder wasn’t bad, but it was all I could think of.

So…just go…

I bit my lip and stole a quick glance over at Vivian, who seemed wholly focused on the road now. I shifted around in my seat more, getting into a better position, and relaxed my bladder. At first, nothing happened, but after a moment of focus I felt the familiar and exhilarating sensation of warm pee flooding my pull-up.

I smiled, regretful that I couldn’t slip my thumb into my mouth—or better yet, a pacifier—and settled back down into my seat, the pull-up squishing against me.

Before long, I must have slipped back asleep, as the next thing I knew I was being lightly shaken back awake.

“Lavender,” Vivian was saying, “Lavender, wake up.”

“Mm?”

“We’re here, darling.”

“Yeah?” I said groggily as I sat up in my seat and looked around. We were parking at the end of a gravel lane right in front of a Victorian-style house. There was a bit of a clearing around the house but were otherwise surrounded by dense trees, except behind the house where a huge, sparkling lake stretched out. “Oh,” I said as I rubbed my eyes, “it looks so nice.”

“Come on, sleepy girl,” Vivian said as she opened her car door and stepped out, “let’s check it out.”

I followed Vivian’s lead and climbed out of the car, my joints and muscles both complaining and rejoicing at their new freedom. I stretched with my whole body, vaguely aware of but largely unconcerned with how it made me shirt rise up, possibly exposing the waistband of my pull-up.

“Well, hey there!”

An unfamiliar voice rang out from the house, and I immediately grabbed the hem of my shirt and yanked it down. I looked toward the house and saw a young woman, maybe in her 30s, coming down the porch stairs. She had brown, curly hair that fell to the middle of her back and wore a loose, flowy skirt.

“Hey,” Vivian called back as I cowered against the car.

Did they see?

Surely, they were too far away to notice, right?

“You must be Vivian,” the woman said as she approached us with her hand outstretched.

“That’s right,” Vivian said as she took the woman’s hand and shook it gently. “And you must be Madison, right? Or Sabrina?”

The curly haired woman nodded and laughed lightly, “Madison,” she confirmed, then pointed off in the distance, “that’s Sabrina over there with our daughter, Claire.” I followed where she was pointing and saw another young woman in a floral print dress playing on the ground with a girl who looked to be about two or three years old.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Vivian said, and then gestured to me, “and this is Lavender. Lavender, these are the people we’re renting the house from.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said softly, still holding down the hem of my shirt.

There’s no way she saw from up on the porch.

“My,” Madison said as she looked me up and down, “aren’t you just a lovely little thing.” She smiled in away that, quite frankly, creeped me out a little; it felt like she was assessing me, and had discovered something that amused her. “Well,” she said, turning back to Vivian, “I was just giving the house one last once over to make sure everything was ready for you.”

Vivian and Madison continued talking, but I stopped paying attention—something about Madison didn’t sit right with me, and I wanted away from the situation.

You’re just imagining things because you’re worried she saw your pull-up.

Maybe, but still, something is weird about her.

Instead, I walked around to the back of the car and started pulling our luggage out. “I’m going to start bringing these in,” I called to Vivian who looked away from Madison long enough to smile and nod at me.

“I just turned the air conditioner on,” Madison said as I rolled our suitcases past her and Vivian, “so it might still be a little stuffy in there.”

Stuffy was right, but it wasn’t unbearable. It was decorated simply, but nicely—very cottage core, which felt appropriate. I found the master bedroom easily, with it’s four post bed, dresser, armoire, and large vanity table. With the luggage safely stored there, I set about exploring the rest of the house. It wasn’t a huge house, smaller than Vivian’s, in fact, but it would do nicely for us for the next week. More than nicely. We probably wouldn’t even use the extra bedrooms. Finally, I found my way out the back door and onto the covered patio and conjoined dock. There was even a small rowboat tied to the end of the dock, and I immediately began thinking of how nice it would be to row out onto the lake and enjoy the sun as the water gently rocked me.

Stepping out onto the dock, I looked out over the water. The lake was huge, much larger than I had expected. I could see other houses against the water, but they were all quite a ways off. We definitely had ample privacy, even on the patio.

Maybe you can sunbathe in a pull-up.

My cheeks turned red at the idea, but I wasn’t entirely against it.

“There you are,” I heard Vivian’s voice from behind me and turned to see her just stepping out onto the patio. “So, what do you think?”

“It’s lovely,” I replied, walking back down the dock towards her. “This lake is absolutely gorgeous, and look! There’s a rowboat! I thought it would be nice to sun-bathe on the lake in it.”

Vivian smiled at my enthusiasm and nodded her head, “that would be nice. Maybe we’ll pack a lunch and have a little picnic on the lake, what do you think?”

“Yes, please! I’d love that.”

“Speaking of lunch, Madison suggested a place in town if you were still up for heading into town?”

I nodded and made an affirmative sound.

“Great,” Vivian smiled, “do you want to…get changed before we go?”

It took a second for me to realize what she meant, and my cheeks warmed when I did. I bit my lip and nodded, “Oh, yeah, I guess I should.”

“Go on then, my little Lavender,” Vivian said, “get out of that soggy pull-up and into some panties, and then we can get going.”

My face erupted in scarlet, and I nodded before hurrying inside.

Why did she have to say it like that? Was she trying to embarrass you as much as possible?

Does…does she know?

How could she know?

I don’t know, but…

And why did she just assume you were wet?

I did say I needed to change…

Maybe you just didn’t want to go out in a pull-up!

Hey, yeah!

Then again, you did sleep the whole way here practically.

Oh, so she’s just thinks I’m that much of a bedwetter.

You haven’t exactly given her reason to think differently.

She still didn’t have to say it like that!

But it gave you butterflies. You love it when she talks to you like that.

…not the point, she doesn’t know that.

Are you going to protest?

Well…no…

Then why bother complaining? Just enjoy it.

By then I had made it to the master bedroom where our luggage was. I stood there for a long moment looking at my suitcase and chewing my bottom lip. Something seemed off. Vivian had always been overly hesitant about saying anything that might embarrass me, but not all of the sudden she was saying telling me to change out of my “soggy pull-up?” Why the sudden switch? Was it…was it possible she had figured it out and decided to play along?

But how could she have?

I don’t know! But…if she knows…

…then she’s playing along.

So maybe I should…

double down?

I knelt down and unzipped my suitcase. At first, I reached for a pair of panties but hesitated as I stared at the open bag of pull-ups. I had specifically brought the pull-ups to wear during the day, why not just…keep wearing them? On the other hand, I could stage another accident to see how Vivian would react, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to put myself through that again.

“Something wrong?”

I practically jumped out of my skin at the sound of Vivian’s voice coming from the doorway. I whirled around even as I was jumping to my feet and looked back at Vivian as I tried to suppress the instinct to panic. She hadn’t discovered me doing anything wrong, after all.

“No,” I said, trying to keep my tone level, “just…you know, about to get changed.”

“Mmm,” Vivian was leaning against the doorframe and giving me a playful smile, “well, go on ahead then, don’t let me bother you.”

I swallowed hard and looked back down at the suitcase—no more time to deliberate. I knelt down again, reached into the suitcase, and grabbed a pull-up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Chels in Ribbons said:

I don’t know! But…if she knows…

…then she’s playing along.

So maybe I should…

double down?

Maybe she just doesnt know for sure and want to test the reaction. This little trip sounds very promising xD

Glad she made the right choice too. I certainly hope that neither Lavender nor Vivian have any tea that would be offered by their gracious hosts. That could possibly lead to a dire situation; although if there was a tea that made Vivian more maternal, I don't think Lavender would object much. ?

• Like 1
On 12/26/2022 at 7:33 AM, Kahlez said:

Maybe she just doesnt know for sure and want to test the reaction. This little trip sounds very promising xD

That's what I'm thinking. And that person they are renting from might be in on it.

• Like 1