LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfur/Diaperfur "revolution" on twitter

Crinklz Kat

Have often thought the same thing.I have made a bunch of posts but no one else.Well got some ears to go along with my tails.Just wish I had more hair on my head so it would stay a little tighter.Going to heve some one take my picture with the tails and ears.

I cant speak for anyone else but for my Daddy and I we're just way too busy to post much on here. We have 2 furry cons that we help staff and getting together with our babyfur friends also takes up a bunch of time.

Maybe folks are just too busy with stuff to post.

Well look at that! Perhaps the normie furs will finally take out the trash within the babyfurs.  Would be nice if it was like when i first joined in 2012 where they were open and accepting and didnt judge you for who you were. Time to get rid of the babyfur gate keepers and crack it open for everyone to join regardless of who you are.

Because DD is more of a main stream abdl site then twitter is. It seen by babyfurs as more conservative even though its anything but that.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Well look at that! Perhaps the normie furs will finally take out the trash within the babyfurs.  Would be nice if it was like when i first joined in 2012 where they were open and accepting and didnt judge you for who you were. Time to get rid of the babyfur gate keepers and crack it open for everyone to join regardless of who you are.

Because DD is more of a main stream abdl site then twitter is. It seen by babyfurs as more conservative even though its anything but that.

Yeah that's true buddy, and I'm willing to bet that DD is becoming even more of a mainstream site than it was when I first joined back in 2020. Not to mention the fact that it's been around for well over 20 years. And on a side note, does that actually mean you're 37, and not 27?! Cuz on your about me page it says that you're 27 years old on the website so I was just wondering.? LOL!??????♥️??

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Yeah that's true buddy, and I'm willing to bet that DD is becoming even more of a mainstream site than it was when I first joined back in 2020. Not to mention the fact that it's been around for well over 20 years. And on a side note, does that actually mean you're 37, and not 27?! Cuz on your about me page it says that you're 27 years old on the website so I was just wondering.? LOL!??????♥️??

I have the age verification label on my page. The age you see is correct.

• Like 1

So it’s been a bit since I’ve been here but while this is good it also makes me furious. I heard but can’t confirm it was a pop fur that started all this and now it’s suddenly ok or even cool to be AB/DL? I’ve had intense hate, false rumors, blacklisted, banned simply for being AB/DL and even now I’m targeted, spied on and talked about for being me. It hasn’t been too many but the bad outweighs the good and now I ponder… why did I have to suffer like this for what seems like no reason? 

It was a popufur yes but even though a lot of folks decided to "come out" there's still a ton of hate. It's not like one popufur made ABDL acceptable or cool, far from it. I've seen a lot of folks who came out in support very quickly regret jumping on a popufur bandwagon.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

It was a popufur yes but even though a lot of folks decided to "come out" there's still a ton of hate. It's not like one popufur made ABDL acceptable or cool, far from it. I've seen a lot of folks who came out in support very quickly regret jumping on a popufur bandwagon.

Why am I not surprised at all? Do you have any examples I could see?

A lot of us older folks remember too well the abdl hate that was out there, the stigmata for being diferent, the accusations of being one of 'thoes'. Theres a huge amount of crap that some of us had to put up with, that makes it extreamly difacult for us to be willing to even admit that we might maybe wear a diaper so that we sleep dry at night. I have watched far far too much stuff going on over the years. Its made it very very difacult to even buy diapers. 

I have been working on it, to become more confident, and able to admit. Still, a lot of us older folks remember the fear, and, depending on where they are from, I expect a number of the younger folks have experenced that fear, knowing that random idiots on the street would be willing to attack them just over there choice of underwear. Worse at times, it was even considered exceptable. Much as at one point it was considered exceptable to attack someone for being gay. We are 'diferent' and worse, for a while every abdl was considered to be a pedo.

• Like 1

Um, no. I'm not into spreading negativity in the world, theres too much already.

How does sharing people regretting their decisions make the world a better place? 

Those people already regret their decision and and trying to course correct so spreading their name and situation seems a pretty awful thing to do honestly.

Um, no. I'm not into spreading negativity in the world, theres too much already.

How does sharing people regretting their decisions make the world a better place? 

Those people already regret their decision and and trying to course correct so spreading their name and situation seems a pretty awful thing to do honestly.

Im sorry what? How did someone wanting a example turn into a explanation.

Anyways, the furry fandom cannot keep going down its current path of taking its issues and throwing it under a rug like it dont exist. Not going to fly anymore. You cant keep silencing people just because you personally disagree with what they say or their situation. I was targeted(as in doxxed,silenced,socially pressured)years ago by babyfurs because of what I said, my living arrangement and how I lived my life ect. Furries are still being selectively singled out to this very day because of the reasons I have stated.

How can they say they are open and expressive when they go after people for doing exactly that???

This way going about things isnt going to work ANYMORE. You cant be liberal and socially conservative in the fandom these days, they have to change and these recent events is a indication that the fandom is changing so its problems MUST BE ADRESSED NOW!

Negativity can’t be avoided no matter what sadly 

I didn’t ask for it to make the world a better place and I have no idea where you got that from, it was to satisfy my curiosity and not much more then that

And the biggest thing is where the hell did you think I wanted names?! I don’t and If anything you could take screenshots and censor things. The bigger question is if they are regretting this and don’t want to be know why in the **** are  they putting it on a public place like Twitter to begin with?

People are likely coming out as ABDL on sites like twitter to spread awareness of the ABDL community and recognition that many people are/can be ABDL and that there is nothing wrong with that.

As for:

2 hours ago, Diapered_Sulley said:
3 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Negativity can’t be avoided no matter what sadly 

That is not true.  If you've seen Facebook's stock (it's now called Meta Platforms technically) for most of the year, even their billionaire investors have had enough.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 12:24 AM, MegaChar said:

I can only speak on my own experiences, but when I first came out as a fur and little in 2009, I received a ton of hate in general (mostly on furafinity, which is a cesspool itself).  I've always had to defend myself to other furs.  It's only when I became staff at a convention that people had to chill out when they saw a staff member walking around with SFW babyfur badges.

My experience has always been that furs hate on littles, but at the same time are all for BDSM, pup play and other kinks.

Edited by Max Puppy
updated info

If you’re involved openly and publicly making people uncomfortable you’re just asking for a bad experience from the public itself.
At a furry convention it’s acceptable to be visually a furry but it’s strictly sfw. If you’re flaunting a dirty diaper or poor hygiene it’s not acceptable to the public because it’s not what they’re looking for at a convention. The reason the popufur are safer is because they have their own circle of friends that have always been respectful to the standards set at those events. Good hygiene and visibly not exposed was the boundaries they stayed within. 
Negativity is always present so stay near people who you trust and stay within the sfw boundaries. ?

On 11/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, MegaChar said:

Im sorry what? How did someone wanting a example turn into a explanation.

Anyways, the furry fandom cannot keep going down its current path of taking its issues and throwing it under a rug like it dont exist. Not going to fly anymore. You cant keep silencing people just because you personally disagree with what they say or their situation. I was targeted(as in doxxed,silenced,socially pressured)years ago by babyfurs because of what I said, my living arrangement and how I lived my life ect. Furries are still being selectively singled out to this very day because of the reasons I have stated.

How can they say they are open and expressive when they go after people for doing exactly that???

This way going about things isnt going to work ANYMORE. You cant be liberal and socially conservative in the fandom these days, they have to change and these recent events is a indication that the fandom is changing so its problems MUST BE ADRESSED NOW!

Much of this hate likely has to do with the "anti free thinkers" demographic which unfortunately spans across many other demographics to a degree.  I've had some of the same things happen and nearly lost my job on more than one occasion. 

Honestly when it comes to social groups like that, maybe your best bet is to file a complaint with the FCC especially if you have proof that criminal conduct is going on there.  Much like how Facebook wasn't under fire until around 2016 when they were found to be facilitating election mismanagement.

14 hours ago, IcyBlue said:

If you’re involved openly and publicly making people uncomfortable you’re just asking for a bad experience from the public itself.

This isn't about public behavior.  If you can't respect people's personal and non-infringing interests, you put yourself at risk for a criminal conviction.  Remember that blackmail is considered a crime in many jurisdictions.

26 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Much of this hate likely has to do with the "anti free thinkers" demographic which unfortunately spans across many other demographics to a degree.  I've had some of the same things happen and nearly lost my job on more than one occasion. 

Honestly when it comes to social groups like that, maybe your best bet is to file a complaint with the FCC especially if you have proof that criminal conduct is going on there.  Much like how Facebook wasn't under fire until around 2016 when they were found to be facilitating election mismanagement.

I did actually. FCC didn't do anything but the hosting site for that doxx was wiped out so I guess that works out. Life has been way better after leaving the fandom. Im not as stressed out or having to look behind my back online.  I still interact with a few furs and one wants to help me with my buissness start up idea so thats cool.