LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear Santa...

Pamperbum_uk

Whilst on Facebook, I've just stumbled across a toy I think I used to have as a toddler. This got me thinking. If you could ask Santa for the toys you used to own as a baby (or even ones you wish you had) what would they be?????

For me?????

Dear Santa.... I've be wearly, wearly good this year. Pwease can I have...

1: a fisher price fun plane. I think I had one back on the day. May I have another.

2: big yellow tea pot. Definitely had one before. But, it's been long taken from me. I'd love another.

3: Bluebird play kitchen. I know I asked you for one of these yonks ago. But my mammy and daddy didn't let me have one, cause they don't know how much of a girl I really am.

4: Tiny tears. Never asked you for one but I know you know how much I used to want one.

5: teddy ruckspin. I really wanna have one of these.

Yours sincerely... Lil Lucy.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

Whilst on Facebook, I've just stumbled across a toy I think I used to have as a toddler. This got me thinking. If you could ask Santa for the toys you used to own as a baby (or even ones you wish you had) what would they be?????

For me?????

1: a fisher price fun plane. I think I had one back on the day. May I have another.

2: big yellow tea pot. Definitely had one before. But, it's been long taken from me. I'd love another.

3: Bluebird play kitchen. I know I asked you for one of these yonks ago. But my mammy and daddy didn't let me have one, cause they don't know how much of a girl I really am.

4: Tiny tears. Never asked you for one but I know you know how much I used to want one.

I lived with my grandparents until I was 10 or 11 years old. I can say if I asked for a play kitchen they would have probally said no as well but it wouldn't be because I wasn't girly enough.

I always was able to help my grandmother cook. I had 0 need for a play stove if I can use the real stove ?

Also if it has any electronic features to it they 100% would have said no because I blew out a outlet and kicked every breaker on the apartment when I was 4 because I didn't take no for a answer when I wanted batteries for a 3v toy and direct wired the battery terminals to a couple wires and plugged it in the 110v outlet and burst the socket into flames ?

My grand mother never said not to batteries again after that ?

Believe it or not it wasn't the worse thing I did when living with my grandparents ?

When I was removed by DHHS they found over $60 worth of candy and about $250 in the wall ?. Yea I had a panel in the bedroom wall that was for maitnence to repair the water lines and I used it as a concealed safe ?. My grandfather kept trying to teach me about saveing money he just didn't realise I actually was saveing money. ? he found out after he got a phone call to inform him what was found ??. So not really to big of a amount by standards now but in the 90's a 10year old with $250 hidden would have been completely unbelieveable. Especially the way I spent money. Over $50 in 1 day on sand dollars alone. I was told if you brek them open they have doves in them and smashed 48 of them with a hammer and only found dust ?. My grandfather didn't get too upset and instead showed me how to break it open correctly. My grandmother on the other hand was livid and my grandfather just told her off and said " why are you conscerned about what happened with the stuff he bought with my money that I gave him?" "If you were that concerned you should have shown him the correct way instead of complaining about a waste of money that wasn't yours to begin with"   That day is was around $80-$150 he gave me in total just to spend on things I wanted and he was always more than willing to get me anything I wanted as long as there had a potential to learn something even if it wasted almost $50 just to learn not everything works good with brute force and somethings have to be done very carefully. 

But that brings into the fact they would have said no because I was way more intrested in learning how toys work and the way they were made then the toys themselves and it would truely not be intresting to me anyways ?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I lived with my grandparents until I was 10 or 11 years old. I can say if I asked for a play kitchen they would have probally said no as well but it wouldn't be because I wasn't girly enough.

I always was able to help my grandmother cook. I had 0 need for a play stove if I can use the real stove ?

Also if it has any electronic features to it they 100% would have said no because I blew out a outlet and kicked every breaker on the apartment when I was 4 because I didn't take no for a answer when I wanted batteries for a 3v toy and direct wired the battery terminals to a couple wires and plugged it in the 110v outlet and burst the socket into flames ?

My grand mother never said not to batteries again after that ?

Believe it or not it wasn't the worse thing I did when living with my grandparents ?

When I was removed by DHHS they found over $60 worth of candy and about $250 in the wall ?. Yea I had a panel in the bedroom wall that was for maitnence to repair the water lines and I used it as a concealed safe ?. My grandfather kept trying to teach me about saveing money he just didn't realise I actually was saveing money. ? he found out after he got a phone call to inform him what was found ??. So not really to big of a amount by standards now but in the 90's a 10year old with $250 hidden would have been completely unbelieveable. Especially the way I spent money. Over $50 in 1 day on sand dollars alone. I was told if you brek them open they have doves in them and smashed 48 of them with a hammer and only found dust ?. My grandfather didn't get too upset and instead showed me how to break it open correctly. My grandmother on the other hand was livid and my grandfather just told her off and said " why are you conscerned about what happened with the stuff he bought with my money that I gave him?" "If you were that concerned you should have shown him the correct way instead of complaining about a waste of money that wasn't yours to begin with"   That day is was around $80-$150 he gave me in total just to spend on things I wanted and he was always more than willing to get me anything I wanted as long as there had a potential to learn something even if it wasted almost $50 just to learn not everything works good with brute force and somethings have to be done very carefully. 

But that brings into the fact they would have said no because I was way more intrested in learning how toys work and the way they were made then the toys themselves and it would truely not be intresting to me anyways ?

So did you ever get that $250 back that was in the wall and the $60 worth of candy when you were 10 years old?!??? Also, you were pretty smart at 4 years old above average for your age. Believe me, I DEFINITELY couldn't have done that at that age. LOL!?? That would have been so interesting to witness in person! LOL!???

On 11/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So did you ever get that $250 back that was in the wall and the $60 worth of candy when you were 10 years old?!??? Also, you were pretty smart at 4 years old above average for your age. Believe me, I DEFINITELY couldn't have done that at that age. LOL!?? That would have been so interesting to witness in person! LOL!???

Na I never got the money or candy back man. They found it after I was removed from my home by DHHS. ?

I can only hope my grandmother used the money for repairs to the apartment and hopefully she gave most of the candy to my mother. 

I caused alot of damage to that apartment and my grandmother was diabetic?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Na I never got the money or candy back man. They found it after I was removed from my home by DHHS. ?

I can only hope my grandmother used the money for repairs to the apartment and hopefully she gave most of the candy to my mother. 

I caused alot of damage to that apartment and my grandmother was diabetic.?

Why did you cause a lot of damage to the apartment buddy, were you being a mischievous little boy?!?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

As a Kid, I had a "BIG TRAK" tank, and this is what it was:

Big Trak Tank By Milton Bradley

I loved it, and still do :)

Here is a 1979 and 2010 Big Trak, where My Mate Vince Talks about it, and fixes a couple broken ones :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added a Video
  • Like 1
On 11/5/2022 at 4:03 PM, Pamperbum_uk said:

For me?????

I would for sure ask for Marble Race, Legos, and a new GameBoy!

6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Why did you cause a lot of damage to the apartment buddy, were you being a mischievous little boy?!?

I was just very destrustive and had very bad temper tantrums along with learning by almost destroying everything.  Man I used kitchen knives as throwing knives and the walls as the targets ?. My temper tantrums ended with the plastic covers for light switches and outlets in pieces on the floor. The living room rug was lit on fire because I wanted to start a camp fire with napkins inside. 

There was a hole in the hallway wall from me trying to lower a wooden footlocker over the banister by yarn with it being filled with books and it exploded after the yarn snapped and sent a the metal frame threw the sheet rock wall. 

There was the outlet I caught on fire.

There was lead from a lead coin I tried to get hot on the stove and it melted because I forgot It was there.

There was a burn hole in my room where a lamp fell over when my cousin and I were sleeping and cought the rug on fire. Not a damage I caused but still she could have got it repaired with the money?

There is the window screen I broke to get out if the apartment because my grandmother had a seizure and I needed to get someone to help and she was in the path of the door so I took the window instead as well as the neighbors that came to help takeing the same way I went out to get in ? 

There is definantly more but I can't remember the rest right now. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I was just very destrustive and had very bad temper tantrums along with learning by almost destroying everything.  Man I used kitchen knives as throwing knives and the walls as the targets ?. My temper tantrums ended with the plastic covers for light switches and outlets in pieces on the floor. The living room rug was lit on fire because I wanted to start a camp fire with napkins inside. 

There was a hole in the hallway wall from me trying to lower a wooden footlocker over the banister by yarn with it being filled with books and it exploded after the yarn snapped and sent a the metal frame threw the sheet rock wall. 

There was the outlet I caught on fire.

There was lead from a lead coin I tried to get hot on the stove and it melted because I forgot It was there.

There was a burn hole in my room where a lamp fell over when my cousin and I were sleeping and cought the rug on fire. Not a damage I caused but still she could have got it repaired with the money?

There is the window screen I broke to get out if the apartment because my grandmother had a seizure and I needed to get someone to help and she was in the path of the door so I took the window instead as well as the neighbors that came to help takeing the same way I went out to get in ? 

There is definantly more but I can't remember the rest right now. 

Oh wow! Hahahahahaha!???? You were so silly growing up. I wish you had some videos of your temper tantrums, you were probably SO CUTE!?♥️??????♥️?? Sounds like you were a very destructive toddler! I bursted out laughing when you said that you tried to start a campfire by lighting up napkins inside the living room and the rug caught on fire. LOL!?????

• 2 weeks later...

1.  Legos, I used to have a lot but they vanished over time till none were left.

2. My big blue stuffed bear (one of my dogs ate it years ago)

3. Life Sized Venusaur Stuffy (never had it but wanted it since it was my original starter line in Pokemon blue as a kid.), No way I was ever going to get a 6 foot venusaur though, that was too big for our house back then let alone my tiny room.

I'd ask for so many toys I don't even know where to start. I love dolls and playsets, baby toys, collectibles and so much more. I'm a lucky baby girl because I have colouring books, LEGO, activity books, a kiddy magazine, a rainbow xylophone and some plushies and dolls. But there are so many more toys and games that I want real bad. I have a wishlist written down. I bought two Barbie playsets from Kmart online today. 

I guess I might ask Santa for things that are hard to get, like a rocking horse big enough for me to ride, a Barbie dreamhouse, LOL Surprise houses and dolls, Cabbage Patch Little Sprouts playset and collectibles...honestly the list is sooo long. I can't remember them all off the top of my head. Santa's gonna be coming to my house for years lol. 

• 4 weeks later...