LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another nut job making us look bad

Yeah, that's manipulative and grossly dishonest. He should have hired someone for the explicit purpose of changing his diapers for "pleasure", or found someone with like-minded interests on a dating or fetish site, and exchanged "services" or whatever. Unsuspecting members of the public should not have aspects of "this" inflicted upon them involuntarily. Although I would say that 10 years in prison - the sentence he could get if he doesn't comply with the terms of his probation - is pretty harsh. There are plenty of examples of people who engaged in worse behaviour who did not face penalties of that magnitude, at least up here in Canada. A non-violent sexual assault - groping of an adult, for example - would probably get someone 5 years up here, and I don't think getting one's diaper changed using subterfuge reaches that level, although I guess it's close. 

• Like 3

Yeah, it's people like that that give us a bad name. But a friend of mine told me a long time ago, that the only person you can control is you. So that's just what you gotta do. You can't worry about what other people do. The trouble is, is that it's stupid people like that that can take privileges away for the rest of us, but that can't be helped, that's just a part of life.????♥️?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're each responsible for, and can only control, our own actions. But it's also good for us as a community to speak out and condemn disgusting and vile acts like this. Even if it's just online- because normies do come lurking here if/ when they get curious about "those sick diaper freaks"  and read our words. Over the years there's been maybe a dozen or so psych students studying ABDL for papers/ thesis and they come here and to other abdl forums wanting to ask questions/ surveys of the community and hear our thoughts, responses, etc. Plus if enough speak up, it may help to discourage such acts in the future. At the very least it will let others know most ABDLs aren't like that.  ABDLs often get incorrectly labeled in the vanilla world as pedophiles along with disgusting diaper freaks.  With stunts like this, I guess we can now add "rapist" to the list.  I'm beyond disgusted and repulsed by the lying, treachery, and deceit this selfish, perverted scumbag used to trick well intentioned caregivers. He should have saved his money and went to a professional ABDL nanny. This act, this breach of trust, not only affects the ABDL community (because normies paint with a broad brush and we're all likely to be labeled disgusting perverted rapists just by association of being ABDL), it can also hurt those in the medical community. Medical caregivers may now be more hesitant to take on clients who have mental handicaps and incontinence.  "Look what happened with that diaper pervert  freak pretending! I don't want to end up in that boat so I'll play it safe and won't take clients like that!"   It was just one act, but acts can have rippling affects. Nothing exists in a vaccum.  This person deserves jail time. In general pop. ?

eta: Technically and legally, there was no rape involved. But it wouldn't surprise me if the vanilal world made that leap, just as the label of pedophile is incorrectly applied. This case can now be used as "evidence" what "disgusting pedophile rapist the diaper freaks are!" ?‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Yeah, that's manipulative and grossly dishonest. He should have hired someone for the explicit purpose of changing his diapers for "pleasure", or found someone with like-minded interests on a dating or fetish site, and exchanged "services" or whatever. Unsuspecting members of the public should not have aspects of "this" inflicted upon them involuntarily. Although I would say that 10 years in prison - the sentence he could get if he doesn't comply with the terms of his probation - is pretty harsh. There are plenty of examples of people who engaged in worse behaviour who did not face penalties of that magnitude, at least up here in Canada. A non-violent sexual assault - groping of an adult, for example - would probably get someone 5 years up here, and I don't think getting one's diaper changed using subterfuge reaches that level, although I guess it's close. 

@Little Sherri

I have not watched that video, but I will at some point: if that video to pick someone who is trying to get their jollies out of somebody by trying to ask them to do things like changing their diapers, or trying to take care of them like a baby, and they try to manipulate people to make you think that they are something that they are not, than they are no different or no better than somebody who tries to manipulate someone and the medical community and try to make it look like they need help that they do not.

For example: I remember when I first started wearing diapers in 2019: because of some misunderstanding between me and one of the support agencies, something was blown out of proportion, because I asked the wrong agency the wrong question. I straightened out that one thing, and then apparently asked again a question, because I wanted to make sure I was asking the right agency the right question. Long story short I was outed by the agency that was hired to help me as an assist to the home health agency, I was humiliated, yelled at, made fun of, and then I had just had enough! I made one mistake, that was clearly against the rules, and I told them that I wouldn't do it again. It is very important that you don't allow personal feelings are actions to packed a professional relationship with a caregiver. If somebody really wants this type of service, then they should be contracting with somebody who likes that particular type of play, and that way a relationship can be formed where this is acceptable.

Where does not acceptable is if you're trying to get a medical professional to take care of you by changing diapers or doing intimate personal care items when that is not necessary. There are many individuals that are more disabled and I am for example, who need 24/7 care, or care that is that intimate, and they have the support systems they need. If you are in need of these type of services, these people are very professional and very straightforward, and they can change your diaper in a matter of minutes without even batting an eyelash - this is because they know that someone needs the help, and they're willing to go the extra mile within a reasonable outline, to help you.

There are certain things that my home health agency can do to help me, and there are certain things that they cannot do for me. These are actually listed in documentation that I hold. I asked my case manager for example after this little problem happened, to give me that list. That away no one can say that I did something that I shouldn't do, and they can't accuse me of being some sort of deviant. The problem that I had with this agency that I fired was that they were fully aware of my incontinence, and that it might come down to me asking questions like that. When they can literally tell me that I did something wrong, and then they don't even understand that I was asking for my own information, so that it wouldn't happen again, and they keep on pushing it, it makes it hard. I fired this agency because they had told me that they had spoken to my case management team, told me that they had terminated my services for my conduct, and then made me feel like 2 feet tall with nothing but just a very mean spirited call.

Of course I had talked to my case management team before this happened, the first time they called me I blew it off, because I knew I was in the right. The second time that they called me and gave me grief, I told her that she was out of line, she had stepped on the line and had invaded my privacy and my personal space as well as ruined my integrity and made it sound like that was Public Enemy #1, just because I am incontinent and I was having difficulty dealing with the aspects of this. I basically asked her straight up if they " deal with people with incontinence"  she says " yes we do everyday"  I basically gave her a line of grief because she had no compassion our understanding for how whatever she said to me made me feel. It's one thing to make a mistake, and it's one thing to admit the mistake, and promise not to do it again! It is quite another thing for someone to take one mistake, blow it way out of proportion, and then threaten me with total service removal, when I didn't even do anything wrong other than what I had admitted, and told her I wouldn't do it again. This is why it's very important not to have a personal relationship with someone who is a professional helping you, and it is also very important that you follow the rules of your home health care agency or support agencies, and that you know what they are, so you don't step in that rabbit hole and break your ankle!

I'm glad now, because everybody that I deal with on a daily basis knows of my diagnosis and there is no problem about my incontinence. When it happened, I had to tell everyone at my office, what happened, because these people that called me literally ripped me in half while I was talking to customers in the store, and I didn't have any energy left, and then they had the audacity to threaten me, and I'm not that type of a person! People who try to exploit others for their jollies need to have their butts kicked hard and repeatedly! There are way too many people that need the assistance of professional CNA's or LNA's, or nurses, and they do this work very professionally, and we don't need idiots like this gentleman getting his jollies out of asking people to change him, when he doesn't need that service.  I now know what I can ask my home health agency to do for me, and what I shouldn't and can't ask them to do for me. If for some reason, I am unsure, I can always ask: but I will never ever forget those first few weeks when I was trying to get what I needed, and this uncaring agency decided to stomp me out of existence and make me feel like I was publicly humiliated! I provide service to the community I provide service to my friends, and I'm well respected, and something like this well that just about ruined me! Thank God I was strong enough to be able to pull myself back up and tell these guys off! I rarely get mad, but when I kept on getting threatened by them, I told her in no uncertain terms that in 15 minutes I was going to my doctor's office, and when I'm done with them I will tell the doctor exactly what happened, and I will make sure that I never hire this agency again, because they don't have the compassion nor the empathy to be able to deal with somebody that regardless of whether they are incontinent or not, and that service is not part of my plan, they should still have the compassion and the ability to understand!

People that try to get their jollies out of people wearing diapers or whatever, they should be ashamed of themselves! It's bad enough that people have to wear diapers, for whatever reason, whether they decide to do it themselves, or if it's medically necessary! When people decide to wear diapers for whatever reason, that's their reason, and I don't question that, but people should be able to do it without having to worry that someone is going to find out, and then be very very uncouth about it, and then make some sort of snide comment about it. Wearing a diaper should be no different than wearing underwear, but it obviously is made to the point where it is like wearing a hazardous radiation suit!

For the record: I will never allow what happened to me to happen again! It was the most humiliating time in my entire life, and it was bad enough that I was experiencing incontinence and having all of this trouble, and then I have this one agency that was hired to help me do one thing, and to continue that support, and then out of nowhere, somebody reports me, and everything starts rolling downhill so fast I couldn't stop it. I'm lucky I was able to get help, or whatever this was that was nothing, would have been turned into the worst thing that could possibly happened. Remember: people that have disabilities may have support personnel that help them everyday : that's what they do for their job :

but you should never ever ever try to exploit, undermine or try to take advantage of these people! It is bad enough that we need doctors around here, and nurses as well, and every time we turn around doctors are leaving and an alarming rate sometimes, and nurses are very very special people, and they help a lot of special people be able to live the best life they can. It's one thing that really makes me mad is that somebody would take advantage of somebody else's misfortune, or make themselves look like something that they are not

sorry about being so pointed and blunt, but this is one thing that really bothers me! If you need the services that someone requires, that's one thing, and as I've told many people, in order for them to be able to do those types of things for me, I would have to be in a higher needs program than I am now. I'm OK with doing what I need to do for myself now, but should the need arise, I won't hesitate to ask. But I don't think it would get to that level. People need to realize that there are many people that require the services of nurses and aides, and the reason they are there is to help the person be able to provide basic support services so they can live on their own.

Brian

• Like 1

@iweardiapers

I have now watched the video that you posted: it is similar to one where we had an incident in Burlington Vt. There was a guy that was running around the Church Street marketplace, and for some reason he was wearing a diaper, and everyone that he would walk up to he would ask if they would change his diaper! This is exactly the same type of behavior that this news story talks about. The guy that got in trouble for this, probably got 5 to 6 years in prison, or if I remember correctly he probably ended up getting mentally evaluated because they didn't think he was sane!

As I said above, I'm not saying that anyone that needs the help shouldn't get it, but people that are faking or feigning either illness, or disability should be dealt with in a way that makes it so they never want to do it again! There are many people me included, that would probably give their IT teeth if they weren't disabled, if they didn't have to wear diapers, or they didn't have to use a wheelchair. Many people that I know of, used to think that it used to be cool, to be able to be pushed around in a wheelchair or, to be able to go fast! I basically broke that one real fast, by explaining that there are people that would give their eye teeth to be able to walk, and that some of these people need to be tended to all the time that they her up. Someone has to physically get them up in the morning, somebody has to physically give them a shower, somebody has to physically change their diapers: and you would have seen the face on some of these friends turn an embarrassing red Colin they didn't realize that there are some people who do not have the ability to be able to walk like them, and some of them have to wear diapers because they don't have any control, or because of their disability. Let me tell you they changed their tune awful fast!

I, like the victim in the story that was told to us, don't believe that this young gentleman will learn his lesson! I also don't think that he is going to be able to get through his probation for the next five years, because in some way, he will make a mistake and he will end up doing probably 10 years in prison. We don't need people that are gonna pull stuff like this, because eventually they will be found out, and if people are being tricked into thinking somebody is faking or feigning a disability or illness, one of the things that can happen, is that they can be committed to a psych hospital, or they can be committed to a facility because of their mental condition. Additionally, I have heard stories where a person for example, wants to wear diapers so bad, that they fake a condition, and they get what they want, but the old adage what goes around comes around comes to mind, because he got what he wanted, but there is a downside: he now is under the direct supervision of the medical community in the United Kingdom! He might think it's fun to have somebody try to pull a fast one, or to try to get away with something, but doing that only results in him getting into trouble. If he wanted to get involved in the fetish himself, he should have found an appropriate way to be able to get that service. He should not try to feign disability or fake it, saying that he is disabled when he is not. That gives every person like me for example, a bad name because then everybody's anger and angst will be turned against people with disabilities, instead of being turned against people who are faking it, and trying to get away with something. If you are disabled, that's just fine, if you wanna wear diapers, that's just fine, if you wanna hire someone to help you, or to play with you, that's also fine: but I consider it crossing the line when you do something similar to what is being reported in this situation! There are many people who are disabled and they need the type of help that this gentleman was trying to solicit, and they don't have any way of taking care of themselves, or they need help to be able to do it in an appropriate way! There are many people who work very hard to do the types of work that they do, and it is taxing it is labor intensive, and sometimes the pay isn't the best, but they do it because they like their job and they love the people they work with. We need to be able to get more people like that, and not have them driving away from the healthcare field because of idiots like this!

May God teach this guy a lesson that he'll never forget! And may he never ever have to endure what it feels like to be on my side of the fence, where you have to wear diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year, and have to deal with having to change yourself and make sure you're healthy clean and have everything else that you need. I believe that somebody would end up giving him exactly what he wants, but not the way he plans on it happening! When you play with the system, the system finds a way to come around and correct itself: this guy crossed the line and he should pay the price, and he should be in jail just as this particular reports stated that he would be if he violates probation, and I don't have confidence that he will maintain his probation and do everything that he is supposed to do. Let's hope that the authorities in this town keep this guy under the radar, on the radar and under surveillance to make sure he doesn't screw up, for when he does they should throw the book at him and make sure he never comes out again! This guy definitely has some sort of issue, but it is not mental!

Brian

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

BJ , I have a question , if you would be kind enough to answer it . I look at many peoples posts , and they have lots of little blue hearts , and the faces that look to be laughing, and that cup , but I have over 250 posts and I have very little hearts , or any of the little things after my comments , and just do they mean ? Anything you can tell me would be of great help !

Thank you , you have been a great friend to me since , I joined in July .

Absolutely buddy, I'd be happy to! So those little things next to the comments are reactions you can use. And they have different ones, the blue heart means somebody likes it, the trophy with pink on it means somebody thanks you, and the laughing one means that you're laughing at it, and the sad face means that you're sad about it.??♥️??♥️???? I hope that was VERY helpful buddy! Let me know if you need anything else!??

• Like 2

I will pray for this man and hope that he can take advantage of the court's leniency. I really feel for him being so exposed, although he brought it on himself. I don't know how I would handle it if I was in that situation.

One time I was drunk and walked around a convenience store wearing an exposed adult diaper. Sometimes we do shameful things.

My hope, without any judgment or condemnation towards Mr. Deas is that he stops deceiving and thereby abusing others. Sir, you are a beautiful and valuable member of society and it must be difficult to be a public spectacle because of your actions. I love you.