LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, this was a surprise

Yeah...don't know what that was about, but anyway...

It's a weird feeling because I know a lot of people here would be envious of me, but for me, the draw was that I could go back to normal at any time. I think what I'll do is just try to enjoy it as much as I can.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:43 AM, doogles said:

I'm really not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I'm going to have to pack diapers any time I go on vacation now.

My first question is “are you sure?”  In the early stages, it was very vague and there were many “Did I or didn’t I?” questions.

I can very well remember the strange alloy of horror and excitement the first time I was confronted with inescapable evidence that I’d wet the bed (I went to bed without a nappy and was woken by cold and wet bedding at 3am).

I’d always imagined that faced with such incontrovertible evidence of emerging diaper-dependency, I’d pull the metaphorical rip-cord and try to make it back to dry land.

But I didn’t…  For some reason that just seemed like all too much trouble for me and now here I am.   I suspect I probably wet the bed 30 - 50% of nights and I suspect that the frequency of my remaining dry nights will continue to decline.

I’m not sure how deep in you are with this but I’m told that if it’s early days, you can pull out and after an accident or two, things will recover.  It’s a question for you if you really want to or not.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, oznl said:

I’m not sure how deep in you are with this but I’m told that if it’s early days, you can pull out and after an accident or two, things will recover.  It’s a question for you if you really want to or not.

It's officially been two months, and I've had double digit instances of waking up in a wet bed or a diaper I do not remember soaking before I went to sleep. In addition, upon awaking, I generally don't need to use the bathroom, and I'm staying pretty hydrated. I feel pretty convinced that it is a big risk to sleep without protection now.

11 hours ago, oznl said:

strange alloy of horror and excitement

That is 100% the feeling I have.

• 5 months later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:43 AM, doogles said:

I guess I got a bit of what I wanted: I'm now a bedwetter. No stent involved.

I'm really not sure how to feel about this, but I guess I'm going to have to pack diapers any time I go on vacation now.

The first time I wet the bed after a lengthy dry spell was truly amazing. Shock and pleasure all at the same time. I decided this time I wasn't going to fight it and just let things develop naturally. 10 years on and I am in nappies 24/7 and wet heavily every night. I couldn't be happier. 

• Like 1

If this is what you were after then congratulations 🎉.   I will say though, that if you’re having any doubts, the sooner you reverse it the easier it’ll be.  Go too long and it’ll become potentially a life long habit.  Speaking from experience 😉

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 2:03 PM, Bret2 said:

If this is what you were after then congratulations 🎉.   I will say though, that if you’re having any doubts, the sooner you reverse it the easier it’ll be.  Go too long and it’ll become potentially a life long habit.  Speaking from experience 😉

Absolutely when my bedwetting started again I decided this time I am not going to fight this and just let things happen. Within 6 months I was wetting uncontrollably every night and couldn't stop wetting the bed if I tried. I have been a nightly bedwetter for over 10 years now and will always wet the bed for the rest of my life. For me this is what I wanted and couldn't be happier. But it isn't for everyone. If you have any doubts whatsoever don't continue down this path.