LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this possible...............to create a prop from the 80s?

wayney

Would it be possible to reprint a Pampers box that would be sized to fit our diapers?   I have a box of ultra pampers plus xl and would love it upsized to fit my diapers for storage vs the standard shelf / drawer.  Like screen print shop ? Or vinyl?   

OK.  So I went to my profile and even my response there was not showing up.   Looks like there was a blip a few hours ago and posts just disappeared.

Anyway, my answer:   First the short answer.  Yes it can be done.

Longer answer.   If you can find a shop that has large format printers (lots of people call them plotters, but that's incorrect), preferably one that is 36 to 44" wide.   Like this:

00g0g_1ERDkoix1aWz_0wg0oc_600x450.jpg

They can print your "artwork" off on a 36" or 44" wide sheet of paper however long you need.  The hard part is generating that artwork as it has to be very high resolution.  Pictures taken on a smart phone won't have the resolution to look right when blown up to fit on what would essentially be a giant banner.  For that you'd need a proper digital camera.   And, if you're taking pictures, they have to be as flawless as possible.  So - as near perfectly square to your subject, no glare/reflections, perfect uniform lighting, etc.   It's a challenge.  But it could be done.  Ideally, placing the object onto a scanner would result in the best possible images.  The largest I've seen available are 18x24(inches). 

Once printed out, then you'd have to glue your "banner" onto the appropriate sized box.  I doubt you'll find one that's sized exactly right, so you'd be actually making it from scratch pretty much how it would have been made in the factory to start with - from a flat piece of cardstock.  Lightly score the fold lines, then glue the seams together and you should end up with a suitable replica. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As with anything else in our world, You would have to find a AB friendly place. Companies that do such things on the open market may be scared of by imagined pedo implications. Also, there may be copyright issues with whoever makes Pampers

I would like to find a clotheing label maker to do the "RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME 'Gig Baby Special Sizes" lebels for rubber panties that are about 2 x3 inches and put on the outside front of the pantiy

• 4 months later...

A lot really depends on how exact you wanted it. If you want something exact, that can be pricy, as its cut and printed paperboard. Its also done on a 4 colour press, at lest, maybe a 6 colour, cause they gotta put the white down before everything else.  Never mind the itself.

On the other hand, if your not so exacting about it, you can hand make a box, print out the box art for it, and glue them onto it. Be a lot cheeper than trying to find someone to print it out in a regular printing press.